Karma love it. Pakistani protester dies from fumes by burning an American flag

All American flags should be made with a deadly chemical that only comes out when it burns....and only affects the people within a 10 ft area of it. Just kidding...but it would stop a lot of this! :)

I take no joy in someone's foolish death.

The pakastanis had no problems cheering on 9/11/2001 when we were attacked..

I normally dont celebrates peoples death but sometimes when I read in the paper that someone who is evil died. IT does put a smile to my face

Do you wish for the death of the guy who made the movie desecrating Islam?

Nope and I also dont believe all this protesting is about the movie. I think it was planned out and only a hand few knew about the movie. They are just using the movie as an excuse. Just like our president they dont like to blame anything for the things they do wrong. It is always SOMEONES else fault. No one put a gun to these peoples head and made them protest.. They did it over their own free will..

And the people of Islam desecrates Christains all the time. they were just caught burning our bible.. Look what happened in middle east when ONE paster said he was going to burn a Koran. The people in the middle east burn our flags, They burned a picture of Obamas and George Bush all the time.. If they dont want things said about them , they should follow the same rules.. The ISLAMS ( the radicals) are the ones who flew into our buildings. They started this war not us ..

Last edited:
how christian of you ...wishing death on others....because you dont like or agree with their actions.....rather muslims of you....isnt it?

how christian of you ...wishing death on others....because you dont like or agree with their actions.....rather muslims of you....isnt it?

laughing at an idiot getting himself killed because he's an idiot is not the same thing as wishing death upon others. I'd say you should be smarter than that, but I know you're not.

Forum List

Back