Karma is a bitch...

Yes....normally the police make sure the rich, white, democrat areas of the city have police protection....but by not hiring the 2000 police the city needs, especially in the poor, minority neighborhoods, the monsters the democrats have created with their education and social policies are beginning to escape containment and rich, white democrats are being targeted by their voters....

There aren't enough police in the world to protect minority neighborhoods. These areas should be walled off and left alone. Maybe someday they might develop civilization.

Karma would have been if it were Rahm who was attacked. This kid being assaulted is just unfortunate. Thankfully he wasn't harmed more.

Why should anyone be attacked?

I've been jumped quite a few times, was even shot once. I would not wish that on almost anyone.

Cheering on lawless thugs for attacking your political enemies is in poor taste.

Why should anyone be attacked?

I've been jumped quite a few times, was even shot once. I would not wish that on almost anyone.

Cheering on lawless thugs for attacking your political enemies is in poor taste.

It would have been Karma for Rahm because he is a bully, and a thug, and actively tries to remove the peoples ability to defend themselves, all while enjoying 24/7 armed guard protection. But what happened to his son is terrible.

Yes....normally the police make sure the rich, white, democrat areas of the city have police protection....but by not hiring the 2000 police the city needs, especially in the poor, minority neighborhoods, the monsters the democrats have created with their education and social policies are beginning to escape containment and rich, white democrats are being targeted by their voters....

Democrats aren't rich, they are all on the dole, remember?

I disagree, I'm pro gun, if I was there I would have taken a couple of those ass-wipes out ... Just for the fun of it.

No better way to make a pro gun statement.

Forum List

Back