Karl THE BRAIN Rove assessment of President Obama = QUITE BRILLIANT and accurate!

So paid political shill Karl "the brain" Rove is not happy with the Obama administration so far.

I would be concerned if "The Brain" raved about what a good job Obama was doing. I mean, didn't we elect Obama to undo all the damage done by "The Brains" boy, George Bush? If "the Brain" is so smart, why was the party of his own design driven from the White House, Senate, House of Representatives and most Governorships.

"We the People" sent a strong message to "The Brain"...we don't like your tactics, we don't like your policies and we want President Obama to undo the damage you have done to this country

nah, if rove applauded obama you libbies wouldn't focus solely on ad homs, you would remark how smart a conservative is and it just shows how obama has reached across the aisle and is the greatest president to ever grace our poor country.....

:confused:

So paid political shill Karl "the brain" Rove is not happy with the Obama administration so far.

I would be concerned if "The Brain" raved about what a good job Obama was doing. I mean, didn't we elect Obama to undo all the damage done by "The Brains" boy, George Bush? If "the Brain" is so smart, why was the party of his own design driven from the White House, Senate, House of Representatives and most Governorships.

"We the People" sent a strong message to "The Brain"...we don't like your tactics, we don't like your policies and we want President Obama to undo the damage you have done to this country

nah, if rove applauded obama you libbies wouldn't focus solely on ad homs, you would remark how smart a conservative HE is and it just shows how obama has reached across the aisle and is the greatest president to ever grace our poor country.....

does the added "HE" help?

if he applauded obama, you and others would not solely ad hom rove....and you would then use it to show what a stud biscuit president obama is

First, you have to just enjoy the read:

Karl Rove: The President Is No B+ - WSJ.com

Then you have to admire how THE BRAIN simply NAILS our insufferably arrogant and narcissistic President's own self-assessement so accurately and so deftly!

On the other hand, I suspect that President Obama still hasn't figured out that HE'S not really running anything. Poor deluded little man.

What this Republic needs is another round of ROVE!

"What this Republic needs is another round of ROVE!" I completely agree and have to admit that it's the most intelligent thing I have read so far on this board today. Give this student a gold star!:clap2:

Is he related to Bobby 'The Brain' Heenan?

Bobby-Heenan.jpg

nah, if rove applauded obama you libbies wouldn't focus solely on ad homs, you would remark how smart a conservative HE is and it just shows how obama has reached across the aisle and is the greatest president to ever grace our poor country.....

does the added "HE" help?

if he applauded obama, you and others would not solely ad hom rove....and you would then use it to show what a stud biscuit president obama is

No actually, if Karl Rove were to ever applaud Obama , I would collapse from the shock

Didn't say he should be denied the right. Simply pointed out that Rove isn't going to be any more objective than the "liberoidal Democratics" were with Bush. Like Cheney, he has a personal legacy to defend which will color his analysis. I like to find as brilliant and accurate non-partisan analysis as possible to base my opinion on, but to each his own I suppose. On man's Rove is another man's Carville. Ying and Yang.

Oh nosies. He's not "objective?"

The horror.

That may be true. But it doesn't mean his assessement of President Obama is in any way erroneous!

So using your logic, any subjective assessment by Carville or Begala of Bush wasn't in any way erroneous either, correct?

Sorry. You fail. You said only that Mr. Rove was not objective. He may not be. Not being objective does NOT mean he isn't right.

Carville, et al, may also be unobjective. That's fine. But BEING unobjective is no assurance of accuracy. :cuckoo:

You are easily confused, you poor thing.

Let me simpify it for you (since you clearly require special ed). Unobjective means that one is potentially biased. But a potential bias does not mean that one's conclusions are necessarily wrong. WE should be aware of the bias so that WE can see if the bias of the speaker has influenced his logic one way or the other. But it IS possible to be both biased and accurate.

It is also (as is usually the case with uber-liberoidals like Carville) quite clearly possible to be so thoroughly biased and unobjective that one is almost always WRONG.

Then you have to admire how THE BRAIN simply NAILS our insufferably arrogant and narcissistic President's own self-assessement so accurately and so deftly!

So Obama is two-faced lying scum.
I already knew he was a politician.

I admit Rove organized facts pretty well, but to say someone is brilliant for concluding something that is trivially obvious to the casual observer, to wit that Obama is a politician and hence a lying two faced scum, seems a bit of a stretch.

So Obama is two-faced lying scum.
I already knew he was a politician.

I admit Rove organized facts pretty well, but to say someone is brilliant for concluding something that is trivially obvious to the casual observer, to wit that Obama is a politician and hence a lying two faced scum, seems a bit of a stretch.

No no. Your mistake. The BRAIN was brilliant long before he ever wrote that piece.

On the other hand, I suspect that President Obama still hasn't figured out that HE'S not really running anything. Poor deluded little man.

Karl Rove's butt should be on death row right now for treason. In terms of insufferable arrogance...for one being so close to receiving the type of uncut justice Rove truthy deserves, then thumbing his nose not only at the President but all that America stands for is appalling.

The president walks softly right now, however the big stick is something people like Rove and his cohorts are begging for. It's still early perhaps learning some real respect will find it's way to Zionist like Rove, leiberman, Larry Silverstein and all the others. Understand the Zionist believe they are above America law.

Since the media intensified terrorist act that was carried out on the first catholic president, who was Kennedy, by the international bankers/Zionist/Federal Reserve name any president that the statement " still hasn't figured out that HE'S not really running anything. Poor deluded little man" does not apply too? Especially George Zionist hand puppet Bush. I'm confident Americans are clearly realizing who, and what the real problem is!

Last edited:

i think you're mistaking BUSH'S Brain for "THE brain" and confusing obama with bush who DIDN'T run anything.

oh and anyone who thinks they're equipped to run the most powerful nation on earth has to have a pretty healthy ego... but at least he didn't become president to deal with unresolved oedipal issues. ;)

but it's all good.

happy holidays.

No no. The confusion is yours. President Bush's brain was inside his own skull. That's how these things work. THE BRAIN, MR. Rove, was merely an advisor. A damn fine one.

And it's silly to suggest that I'd ever confuse President Obama with President Bush. President Bush DID run something; the Executive Branch of our Republic. He did it well (and yes, I realize that he also messed some things up, too). President Obama, by contrast, is fucking everything up. Horribly.

On the other hand, Jillian, I AGREE with you (I hope this doesn't come as a shock) to the extent that you say that it takes a pretty healthy ego to even run for that Office. It is one of the flaws in almost any system of government where people are allowed to choose to serve, but it strikes me as pretty much unavoidable. It is a flaw, but it is also part of the selection process itself, so it's not entirely bad. If one doesn't believe one is properly qualified to handle the job, one is likely correct.

And no. Neither President Bush NOR President Obama ran to resolve alleged oedipal issues. At least you have zero proof of that snarky claim as it relates to President Bush. But the utterly uninspiring President Obama DID still choose to run to resolve SOME issues -- and I can only hope that it doesn't involve "no no! Not God BLESS America! God DAMN America."

But ya never know with Hopey Changey.

Oh yes. Karl Rove is one extremely intelligent guy. He did get Bush elected not once, but twice.

Mayby if Obamalama asked nicely Rove would become one of his advisors and show him how its done????? God knows he could use some better advisors than the ones he's got.

OH no, that would never happen. He isn't a left leaning member of the Chicago pay to pay crowd. So sorry Karl. Guess you'll have to stay with Fox news.

Karl Rove's butt should be on death row right now for treason. In terms of insufferable arrogance...for one being so close to receiving the type of uncut justice Rove truthy deserves, then thumbings his nose not only at the President but all that America stands for is appalling.

The president walks softly right now, however the big stick is something people like Rove and his cohorts are begging for. It's still early perhaps learning some real respect will find it's way to Zionist like Rove, leiberman, Larry Silverstein and all the others. Understand the Zionist believe they are above America law.

Since the media intensified terrorist act that was carried out on the first catholic president, who was Kennedy, by the international bankers/Zionist/Federal Reserve name any president that the statement " still hasn't figured out that HE'S not really running anything. Poor deluded little man" does not apply too? I'm confident Americans are clearly realizing who, and what the real problem is!

What an unmitigated load of nonsense. ^ Pure crap.

Oh nosies. He's not "objective?"

The horror.

That may be true. But it doesn't mean his assessement of President Obama is in any way erroneous!

So using your logic, any subjective assessment by Carville or Begala of Bush wasn't in any way erroneous either, correct?

Sorry. You fail. You said only that Mr. Rove was not objective. He may not be. Not being objective does NOT mean he isn't right.

Carville, et al, may also be unobjective. That's fine. But BEING unobjective is no assurance of accuracy. :cuckoo:

You are easily confused, you poor thing.

Let me simpify it for you (since you clearly require special ed). Unobjective means that one is potentially biased. But a potential bias does not mean that one's conclusions are necessarily wrong. WE should be aware of the bias so that WE can see if the bias of the speaker has influenced his logic one way or the other. But it IS possible to be both biased and accurate.

It is also (as is usually the case with uber-liberoidals like Carville) quite clearly possible to be so thoroughly biased and unobjective that one is almost always WRONG.

And even a fucktard like yourself would (well should....but in your case, probably won't) have to admit that the view that one is both biased and accurate is in direct proportion to your own paticular partisan views and belief on a matter. If Carville were to give an assessment on Bush and while being biased, was also accurate, you'd no doubt blather on about how wrong he was since it didn't fit into your miniscule view.

You don't seem intelligent enough to understand the point being made. But that isn't unusual.

i think you're mistaking BUSH'S Brain for "THE brain" and confusing obama with bush who DIDN'T run anything.

oh and anyone who thinks they're equipped to run the most powerful nation on earth has to have a pretty healthy ego... but at least he didn't become president to deal with unresolved oedipal issues. ;)

but it's all good.

happy holidays.

No no. The confusion is yours. President Bush's brain was inside his own skull. That's how these things work. THE BRAIN, MR. Rove, was merely an advisor. A damn fine one.

And it's silly to suggest that I'd ever confuse President Obama with President Bush. President Bush DID run something; the Executive Branch of our Republic. He did it well (and yes, I realize that he also messed some things up, too). President Obama, by contrast, is fucking everything up. Horribly.

On the other hand, Jillian, I AGREE with you (I hope this doesn't come as a shock) to the extent that you say that it takes a pretty healthy ego to even run for that Office. It is one of the flaws in almost any system of government where people are allowed to choose to serve, but it strikes me as pretty much unavoidable. It is a flaw, but it is also part of the selection process itself, so it's not entirely bad. If one doesn't believe one is properly qualified to handle the job, one is likely correct.

And no. Neither President Bush NOR President Obama ran to resolve alleged oedipal issues. At least you have zero proof of that snarky claim as it relates to President Bush. But the utterly uninspiring President Obama DID still choose to run to resolve SOME issues -- and I can only hope that it doesn't involve "no no! Not God BLESS America! God DAMN America."

Oh yes. Karl Rove is one extremely intelligent guy. He did get Bush elected not once, but twice.

Mayby if Obamalama asked nicely Rove would become one of his advisors and show him how its done????? God knows he could use some better advisors than the ones he's got.

OH no, that would never happen. He isn't a left leaning member of the Chicago pay to pay crowd. So sorry Karl. Guess you'll have to stay with Fox news.

3 times. Bush got rove to help on his run for guv after bush lost his house of representatives bid.

but it's all good.

happy holidays.

Perhaps Obama could get political whore Little Dick Morris to advise him. He usually provides services based on which way the wind is blowing if he can't find a highest bidder.

No no. Your mistake. The BRAIN was brilliant long before he ever wrote that piece.

Sorry about the miscommunication. You OP sounded to me like you were saying that particular piece showed brilliance.
The Work was competent, but it falls under the adage "Adversity shows a commander's genius good fortune conceals it."
To see Rove's brilliance you do need to look at his other works.

Sorry about the miscommunication. You OP sounded to me like you were saying that particular piece showed brilliance.
The Work was competent, but it falls under the adage "Adversity shows a commander's genius good fortune conceals it."
To see Rove's brilliance you do need to look at his other works.

It's cool. Upon re-reading how I phrased the headline, I see your point. My bad.

What I thought I was communicating (albeit not too well, as it turns out) is simply that Karl is brilliant and that he had written a piece proving it. I also was endorsing WHAT he had said.

But you also have a point. That particular analysis would not require brilliance. Just common sense.

Remind me to + rep you!

New Topics

Forum List

Back