Karl THE BRAIN Rove assessment of President Obama = QUITE BRILLIANT and accurate!

First, you have to just enjoy the read:

Karl Rove: The President Is No B+ - WSJ.com

Then you have to admire how THE BRAIN simply NAILS our insufferably arrogant and narcissistic President's own self-assessement so accurately and so deftly!

On the other hand, I suspect that President Obama still hasn't figured out that HE'S not really running anything. Poor deluded little man.

What this Republic needs is another round of ROVE!

i think you're mistaking BUSH'S Brain for "THE brain" and confusing obama with bush who DIDN'T run anything.

oh and anyone who thinks they're equipped to run the most powerful nation on earth has to have a pretty healthy ego... but at least he didn't become president to deal with unresolved oedipal issues. ;)

but it's all good.

happy holidays.

No no. The confusion is yours. President Bush's brain was inside his own skull. That's how these things work. THE BRAIN, MR. Rove, was merely an advisor. A damn fine one.

And it's silly to suggest that I'd ever confuse President Obama with President Bush. President Bush DID run something; the Executive Branch of our Republic. He did it well (and yes, I realize that he also messed some things up, too). President Obama, by contrast, is fucking everything up. Horribly.

On the other hand, Jillian, I AGREE with you (I hope this doesn't come as a shock) to the extent that you say that it takes a pretty healthy ego to even run for that Office. It is one of the flaws in almost any system of government where people are allowed to choose to serve, but it strikes me as pretty much unavoidable. It is a flaw, but it is also part of the selection process itself, so it's not entirely bad. If one doesn't believe one is properly qualified to handle the job, one is likely correct.

And no. Neither President Bush NOR President Obama ran to resolve alleged oedipal issues. At least you have zero proof of that snarky claim as it relates to President Bush. But the utterly uninspiring President Obama DID still choose to run to resolve SOME issues -- and I can only hope that it doesn't involve "no no! Not God BLESS America! God DAMN America."

But ya never know with Hopey Changey.

Last edited:
Just curious if Karl "axe to grind" Rove ever brilliantly and accurately graded the Bush administration?

I would imagine that one IN an Administration usually doesn't offer opinion columns in Newspapers.

Call it a hunch.

I do know lots of liberoidal Democratics offered their objective "grades" on President Bush, however.

Why would Mr. Rove be denied that right, now?

Didn't say he should be denied the right. Simply pointed out that Rove isn't going to be any more objective than the "liberoidal Democratics" were with Bush. Like Cheney, he has a personal legacy to defend which will color his analysis. I like to find as brilliant and accurate non-partisan analysis as possible to base my opinion on, but to each his own I suppose. On man's Rove is another man's Carville. Ying and Yang.

Objective?
It's an opinion piece, dumbshit. That means it's his opinion. And his opinion is a hell of a lot more valid than that of most people here.
And his opinion is not only dead on but also deadly accurate. The man is the biggest failure as president, ever. And I am including Warren Harding. Even the liberals in his own party--his base--are tired of him.

I would imagine that one IN an Administration usually doesn't offer opinion columns in Newspapers.

Call it a hunch.

I do know lots of liberoidal Democratics offered their objective "grades" on President Bush, however.

Didn't say he should be denied the right. Simply pointed out that Rove isn't going to be any more objective than the "liberoidal Democratics" were with Bush. Like Cheney, he has a personal legacy to defend which will color his analysis. I like to find as brilliant and accurate non-partisan analysis as possible to base my opinion on, but to each his own I suppose. On man's Rove is another man's Carville. Ying and Yang.

Objective?
It's an opinion piece, dumbshit. That means it's his opinion. And his opinion is a hell of a lot more valid than that of most people here.
And his opinion is not only dead on but also deadly accurate. The man is the biggest failure as president, ever. And I am including Warren Harding. Even the liberals in his own party--his base--are tired of him.

wow, dead on AND deadly accurate.

may as well close the thread now.

Objective?

Or -- and I'm just spitballing at this juncture -- I guess one COULD (if one were so inclined) choose to address any of the POINTS made by my former boss -- errrr -- that is -- uhm -- any points made by THE BRAIN which were in fact arguably erroneous!

:eusa_whistle:

Call it a hunch.

Objective?

You are talking about Bush? right?

almost every reply was some blanket attack on rove and not one person attempted to actually refute anything he said. childish crap that really degrades the forum quality.

if someone can actually disprove something rove said then do it, if not either don't comment or give him credit for a really well written piece.

Objective?

Booossshhh!! It's Booossshhhh.
When will liberals stop using that as an excuse for anything? I mean, one year into it and they're still pushing this dead horse.
Bush's approval ratings are rising, Obama's are falling. Deal with it.

Objective?

When will liberals stop using that as an excuse for anything? I mean, one year into it and they're still pushing this dead horse.

the Ex bushies say that Bush was no conservative...sooo...

Another stupid and unfinished "thought [sic]" from usShitizen. :cuckoo:

President Bush was not particularly conservative in a whole number of areas.

But given how uber-left President Obama is, by contrast, President Bush does seem more conservative in retrospect.

Last edited:
Objective?

Or -- and I'm just spitballing at this juncture -- I guess one COULD (if one were so inclined) choose to address any of the POINTS made by my former boss -- errrr -- that is -- uhm -- any points made by THE BRAIN which were in fact arguably erroneous!

i suppose if one were so inclined, and one disagreed with rove, one could.

but then, one never knows, do one?

:cool:

President Bush was not particularly conservative in a wholenumber of areas.

But given how uber-left President Obama is, by contrast, President Bush does seem more conservative in retrospect.

You must be an asshole that I know from somewhere.

i suppose if one were so inclined, and one disagreed with rove, one could.

but then, one never knows, do one?

:cool:

I couldn't have said it better myself.

I think.

:confused:

:lol:

You are an asshole beyond any doubt. I suspected that you were probably the asshole from that same "other place." Thanks for confirming it, asshole.

You are an asshole beyond any doubt. I suspected that you were probably the asshole from that same "other place." Thanks for confirming it, asshole.

Ahh we asshole have to hang together or we will hang indivudually?
Now which asshole are you? You are hiding under a different moniker over here I see.
A good reason to I suspect.

Now which asshole are you? You are hiding under a different moniker over here I see.

You truly are an asshole, asshole. You are the asshole's asshole!

And no, you dickless fucking moron, my username has not been changed from that other place. So either I'm not the person you thought I was (confirming for all the world to see what a fucking stupid asshole you are) OR you have no working brain cells sufficient to recall a really difficult to remember username. :cuckoo:

UsShitizen, in case it hasn't been noted in a while, let's not be remiss: you are an asshole.

Regards,

your "pal,"

Liability.

You truly are an asshole, asshole. You are the asshole's asshole!

And no, you dickless fucking moron, my username has not been changed from that other place. So either I'm not the person you thought I was (confirming for all the world to see what a fucking stupid asshole you are) OR you have no working brain cells sufficient to recall a really difficult to remember username. :cuckoo:

UsShitizen, in case it hasn't been noted in a while, let's not be remiss: you are an asshole.

Regards,

your "pal,"

Liability.

well if your handle on the other board was the same, then you are just plain stupid, because I recall no user called liability on the other board.

You are wrong as I suspect you usually are.

Forum List

Back