Karl THE BRAIN Rove assessment of President Obama = QUITE BRILLIANT and accurate!

Liability

Locked Account.
Jun 28, 2009
Mansion in Ravi's Head
First, you have to just enjoy the read:

Karl Rove: The President Is No B+ - WSJ.com

Then you have to admire how THE BRAIN simply NAILS our insufferably arrogant and narcissistic President's own self-assessement so accurately and so deftly!

On the other hand, I suspect that President Obama still hasn't figured out that HE'S not really running anything. Poor deluded little man.

What this Republic needs is another round of ROVE!

Wasn't Rove behind the swiftboating of John McCain?

He sent out leaflets saying that the girl McCain had adopted from Bangladesh was a product of an interracial affair McCain had had with a black woman.

He sent out leaflets saying that the girl McCain had adopted from Bangladesh was a product of an interracial affair McCain had had with a black woman.

Is this where the term "Rovian" tactics comes from?

yeah, although i prefer carvillian.

I thought their ads for "Fudgy the Whale" were a bit off-putting, but I always liked their soft-serve chocolate cones and the "UFO's".

• Thanks
Reactions: del
Just curious if Karl "axe to grind" Rove ever brilliantly and accurately graded the Bush administration?

I would imagine that one IN an Administration usually doesn't offer opinion columns in Newspapers.

Call it a hunch.

I do know lots of liberoidal Democratics offered their objective "grades" on President Bush, however.

Why would Mr. Rove be denied that right, now?

Just curious if Karl "axe to grind" Rove ever brilliantly and accurately graded the Bush administration?

I would imagine that one IN an Administration usually doesn't offer opinion columns in Newspapers.

Call it a hunch.

I do know lots of liberoidal Democratics offered their objective "grades" on President Bush, however.

Didn't say he should be denied the right. Simply pointed out that Rove isn't going to be any more objective than the "liberoidal Democratics" were with Bush. Like Cheney, he has a personal legacy to defend which will color his analysis. I like to find as brilliant and accurate non-partisan analysis as possible to base my opinion on, but to each his own I suppose. On man's Rove is another man's Carville. Ying and Yang.

First, you have to just enjoy the read:

Karl Rove: The President Is No B+ - WSJ.com

Then you have to admire how THE BRAIN simply NAILS our insufferably arrogant and narcissistic President's own self-assessement so accurately and so deftly!

On the other hand, I suspect that President Obama still hasn't figured out that HE'S not really running anything. Poor deluded little man.

What this Republic needs is another round of ROVE!

i think you're mistaking BUSH'S Brain for "THE brain" and confusing obama with bush who DIDN'T run anything.

oh and anyone who thinks they're equipped to run the most powerful nation on earth has to have a pretty healthy ego... but at least he didn't become president to deal with unresolved oedipal issues. ;)

but it's all good.

happy holidays.

Last edited:

Call it a hunch.

Didn't say he should be denied the right. Simply pointed out that Rove isn't going to be any more objective than the "liberoidal Democratics" were with Bush. Like Cheney, he has a personal legacy to defend which will color his analysis. I like to find as brilliant and accurate non-partisan analysis as possible to base my opinion on, but to each his own I suppose. On man's Rove is another man's Carville. Ying and Yang.

Oh nosies. He's not "objective?"

The horror.

That may be true. But it doesn't mean his assessement of President Obama is in any way erroneous!

Forum List

Back