Karl Rove's Superpac spent $325 Million dollars . . . and none of his candidates won!

MarcATL

Diamond Member
Aug 12, 2009
As reported this morning, Karl Rove spent a ton of money and yet all of his candidates lost.

I have no idea what Adelson intends to do with his money, a man who is estimated to be worth $20 billion dollars.
But, one wealthy GOP donor billionaire has already stated that he is willing to open his checkbook and start writing checks for Rick Santorum to run in 2016.

Considering the fact that Romney just lost this election, after running for office for 6 years, you'd think the Republican party would think of a different strategy.
But, just like an elephant, I guess they can't forget how they won the White House in 2004, and they want to repeat that experience again.

Somebody's got some SPLAININ' to dooo....!!!

i-love-lucy.jpg

As reported this morning, Karl Rove spent a ton of money and yet all of his candidates lost.

I have no idea what Adelson intends to do with his money, a man who is estimated to be worth $20 billion dollars.
But, one wealthy GOP donor billionaire has already stated that he is willing to open his checkbook and start writing checks for Rick Santorum to run in 2016.

Considering the fact that Romney just lost this election, after running for office for 6 years, you'd think the Republican party would think of a different strategy.
But, just like an elephant, I guess they can't forget how they won the White House in 2004, and they want to repeat that experience again.

I guess they're going to have to blame the USSC for making them spend all that money!

With the tons of money for advertising during the run up to this election you would think that everyone would now get lower satellite/cable TV rates. Right?

Regards from Rosie

Well that's fucking brilliant. There's a wave of progress for gay rights and gay marriage yet let's trot out the biggest gay basher in American politics for 2016. Holy fuck are the Republicans stupid.

Also fuck Rove, unless he's swinging from a lamp post I no longer care to ever hear or see that guy again.

Last edited:

Well that's fucking brilliant. There's a wave of progress for gay rights and gay marriage yet let's trot out the biggest gay basher in American politics for 2016. Holy fuck are the Republicans stupid.

Also fuck Rove, unless he's swinging from a lamp post I no longer care to ever hear or see that guy again.
Yes.

New Topics

Forum List

Back