Karl Rove ‘offended’ by Clint Eastwood’s Chrysler ad

I was responding to him saying Jim Jones was a Christian!!!! What's that got to do with koolaid? Jones was NOT a Christian....you believe he was????

No - Jillian does.

I agree with you the murdering thief adulterer could not have been one.
That's as insane as thinking Tim McVeigh was a Christrian.
Just because one proclaims one is something - doesn't mean one is.
If that were the case, Richard Nixon WAS NOT a crook.

whassup wahrrior102? A lot of Repubs are Chickenhawks. Want me to list them again?:eusa_whistle:

Aren't you what they call a "ChickeRed," Scheiß Mause?

{1. chickenred

Someone who advocates Communism but is too cowardly to move to a Communist nation; who advocates the destruction of the US Constitution while hiding behind its protections; who condemns the American consumerism lifestyle while living that same lifestyle.

That woman at the protest handing out pro-Castro literature is a chickenred...she'd never move to Cuba.}

Urban Dictionary: chickenred

I was responding to him saying Jim Jones was a Christian!!!! What's that got to do with koolaid? Jones was NOT a Christian....you believe he was????

No - Jillian does.

Oh..you responded to what i said, so i was a little confused!!!! We usually agree,,, :)

He's the asswipe that helped give us 8 yrs of Bu$h II

What uniit were you assigned to in these recent wars? Date/location/branch of keyboard, er........... service??

Who wants to know keyboard commando? Anyway I got out in '90 and had to sign a non-disclosure agreement prior to separation. Suffice it to say, what I did is on a need-to-know basis only.
Still want that list of conservative Chickenhawks? :lol:

No - Jillian does.

Oh..you responded to what i said, so i was a little confused!!!! We usually agree,,, :)

because you're both raging asswipes ;)

I am offended you never served your county, pussy.

whassup wahrrior102? A lot of Repubs are Chickenhawks. Want me to list them again?:eusa_whistle:

Go ahead - I'll start my Liberal list - Clinton Obama You...

You forgot your asshole list with you at the top. :lol: As if you, anymore than the unbalanced Uncensored, can teach us anything about American decency and human standards. You are a waste of protoplasm.

you don't get to decide who was a christian, buddy.

A Christian doesn't kill, commit adultery, steal etc. as Jiim Jones did. He could have labeled himself as a devout Muslim, and his conduct wouldn't indicate that he was.

so tammy faye's husband wasn't a christian?

i'm sure that would surprise him.

muslims don't drink poison kool aid either. and they frown on adultery. you do understand that just because someone is imperfect doesn't make them not a member of their chosen religion.

were the priests who abused children in the catholic church christian?

Did Chrysler take any of that stimulus handout? Yes....I think they did. Hmmmm
not a surprise to me if it was a political commercial.

I thought it political, also. It was vague. Couldn't Chrysler have filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection and reorganize their debts and remained solvent, without the aid of the federal dollars from the working class??

Republicans gonna "disown" Eastwood? :lol:

I have no trouble with an actor's political affliation. I still enjoy Gibson, Willis, Grammer, Sinise and a plethora of other people who vote differently then I do..when I watch them work.

That's the beauty about being a Liberal. It's a big tent. :eusa_shhh:

I didn't say i would disown him...i still love his movies! I just said i was disappointed....

But disappointed by what? He did a commercial. And it was vaguely political. If you wanted to read something into it..you could. He could as just as well been saying..we need a new quarterback..then advocating to keep the one we got.

That wasn't the message.

The message is "We got kicked in the teeth..and we are coming back.."

That was the message.

Maybe THAT'S why she is disappointed.

No....not even close!

Don't understand the concept of "Drinking the Koolaid" ?

Put your mouth back on Obama's anus and breath deeper, asswipe.

JOnes said he was. But feel free to continue with the "No True Scotsman" argument.

Go ahead - I'll start my Liberal list - Clinton Obama You...

You forgot your asshole list with you at the top. :lol: As if you, anymore than the unbalanced Uncensored, can teach us anything about American decency and human standards. You are a waste of protoplasm.

Speaking of Americanism - you served when/where, asswipe?

Forum List

Back