Karl Rove ‘offended’ by Clint Eastwood’s Chrysler ad

Yanno..........considering that GM just got back on their feet, yeah........it's halftime, and now the drive to be the best SHOULD be there.

I didn't think anything partisan when I watched it, I just thought........yeah.......GM is telling us that they are back on their feet and ready to be the number 1 automaker in the world again.

Incidentally..............you DO realize that Eastwood was a REPUBLICAN mayor of a city in CA, right?

I keep tellin' that..:lol:

That..and they should watch his Actor's Studio interview.

He's really quite funny.

It seems that Pro-American doesn't fit well with turt blossom.
Unless it is pro 0.01% America.
Chrysler had a loan, it has paid it back.
But turd man doesn't quite get that statement.

The fuck it has.

{DETROIT — The federal government on Thursday shed the last of its stake in Chrysler, giving majority control of the carmaker to Fiat, the Italian company, while leaving taxpayers $1.3 billion short of recovering the full investment they made two years ago to keep Chrysler from going out of business.}

U.S. Government Sells Chrysler Stake, Losses Higher Than Reported

"Lying Leftist;" the epitome of redundant.

Must be one of those subliminal attacks on Mitt Romney I keep hearing about.

The people of Detroit know a little something about this. They almost lost everything. But we all pulled together, now Motor City is fighting again.

Contrasts a bit with:

Picture-1.gif

Holy crap, that ad sent a chill down my spine. Nice to hear some old fashioned optimism for a freakin' change, instead of whining and finger pointing. What's wrong, Republicans, Clint sounded like Ronald Reagan, what's wrong with that? Let me guess. It's because the current White House occupant has a (D) after his name.

Too bad the optimism of some has to be so conditional.

I put up another thread regarding this inspiring ad.

Not one shot was from Detroit. :lol: It was filmed in New Orleans and LA.

If it had been filmed in Detroit it would have scared the crap out of you.

I was just about to post this same thing! The ad is about chrysler, Detroit is it's home....what's the deal with filming it in other states??? I love Eastwood, and i can't believe he did this, it's really disappointing!

Chrysler Super Bowl commercial: Clint Eastwood ad causes Republican fury | Mail Online

It appeared more than just a go America go to me. its the election season, maybe I am just cynical? sure, I'll buy that, but I have been trained by the best, the MSM.

When you can find hate speech or a political bias in say increased food stamp use, or in a dastardly deed like the Giffords shooting, hey, I think I came by my cynicism honestly.......no?

lets remember that Chrysler ( which I found it hard to find in that ad) was a private capital mgt. firm, sorta like Bain and they got taxpayer money to facilitate their ongoing existence and, they have not and it appears will not pay back all of the money they received. In addition, USA today ran a color print ad based on clints piece, not a word about Chrysler in the ad.

Holy crap, that ad sent a chill down my spine. Nice to hear some old fashioned optimism for a freakin' change, instead of whining and finger pointing. What's wrong, Republicans, Clint sounded like Ronald Reagan, what's wrong with that? Let me guess. It's because the current White House occupant has a (D) after his name.

Too bad the optimism of some has to be so conditional.

I was just about to post this same thing! The ad is about chrysler, Detroit is it's home....what's the deal with filming it in other states??? I love Eastwood, and i can't believe he did this, it's really disappointing!

Chrysler Super Bowl commercial: Clint Eastwood ad causes Republican fury | Mail Online

Republicans gonna "disown" Eastwood? :lol:

I have no trouble with an actor's political affliation. I still enjoy Gibson, Willis, Grammer, Sinise and a plethora of other people who vote differently then I do..when I watch them work.

That's the beauty about being a Liberal. It's a big tent. :eusa_shhh:

I have no trouble with an actor's political affliation. I still enjoy Gibson, Willis, Grammer, Sinise and a plethora of other people who vote differently then I do..when I watch them work.

kool aid...gotta love it...:rolleyes:

jonestown.jpg

jonestown.jpg

Jim Jones was Christian..wasn't he? :eusa_shhh:

jonestown.jpg

Jim Jones was Christian..wasn't he? :eusa_shhh:

god you're so easy, why yes, because we are all alike, good job big tent guy. :lol:

I didn't say i would disown him...i still love his movies! I just said i was disappointed....

Forum List

Back