Colorado President Obama 2.1 7 polls, 1 favors Romney

Florida President Obama 1.7 8 polls, 3 favor Romney

Iowa President Obama 2.3 3 polls, 1 favors Romney

Nevada President Obama 2.5 4 polls, none favor Romney

New Hampshire President Obama 2.3 4 polls, 1 favors Romney

North Carolina President Obama 1.8 5 polls, 2 favor Romney

Ohio President Obama 4.1 7 polls, none favor Romney

Virginia President Obama 4.5 7 polls, none favor Romney

Damn, that is the kind of desperate shape politicians beg to be in.

President Obama 247 Governor Romney 191

RealClearPolitics - 2012 Election Maps - Electoral Map

Colorado President Obama 2.1 7 polls, 1 favors Romney

Florida President Obama 1.7 8 polls, 3 favor Romney

Iowa President Obama 2.3 3 polls, 1 favors Romney

Nevada President Obama 2.5 4 polls, none favor Romney

New Hampshire President Obama 2.3 4 polls, 1 favors Romney

North Carolina President Obama 1.8 5 polls, 2 favor Romney

Ohio President Obama 4.1 7 polls, none favor Romney

Virginia President Obama 4.5 7 polls, none favor Romney

Damn, that is the kind of desperate shape politicians beg to be in.

You can pretend democrat turnout will be 10 points greater than republican turnout on election day if you want...

Your tears will be that much more enjoyable to us when you stand there wondering what happened....

For those of you who still can't see that Rove is a complete imbecile on this,

try this hypothetical.

Imagine that all the polls, nationally, and in the swing states, were reversed. That would mean Romney would be leading in almost every national poll,

and leading in the averages in almost every swing state.

Would you THEN be saying that Romney was the one in desperate shape?

Let me help you. NO, you wouldn't. You'd be saying that Obama is toast.

Use your head for God's sake, at least once in awhile.

OK let's just gut this fish and fry it. Who among you would trust Karl Rove with your kid for a weekend camping trip? Right! That's what I thought.

Rove is in charge of 100 million supposedly as of April of this year in American Crossroads a Super Pac.

He is a mega cheerleader for fascism. He is a traitor that outted a CIA operation that proved Saddam had no "yellow cake" uranium. Rove is a liar and an internal enemy of the USA. It is sad that nobody has put a bullet in his black heart. Piss on Karl Rove. I hope he gets cancer...real painful cancer.

Some posters here seem to be confused about which candidate is in desperate shape. Obama's floor is much higher than Romney's. Obama needs less than a handful of swing states to win the election whereas Romney needs most of them.

Republicans are just as adept at lying to themselves as to others.

CON2593-36.jpg

You know, in about 45 days, we're gonna have a mega-conservative party in here and what will be particularly satisfying is watching the hyper-nutcases like this guy, Lakota, Franco, Shaman, Candycorn, Jim et al............these mental cases are going to be walking around in a daze yet ready to implode!!!:eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

Some posters here seem to be confused about which candidate is in desperate shape. Obama's floor is much higher than Romney's. Obama needs less than a handful of swing states to win the election whereas Romney needs most of them.

Republicans are just as adept at lying to themselves as to others.

CON2593-36.jpg

You know, in about 45 days, we're gonna have a mega-conservative party in here and what will be particularly satisfying is watching the hyper-nutcases like this guy, Lakota, Franco, Shaman, Candycorn, Jim et al............these mental cases are going to be walking around in a daze yet ready to implode!!!:eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

Do not hold your breath waiting for this to happen

Karl Rove: Obama 'In Desperate Shape'
Thursday, 20 Sep 2012 10:42 AM

By Greg McDonald

Political strategist Karl Rove Wednesday said recent polls show President Barack Obama in "desperate shape" in some key states he carried in 2008 and urged Republicans not to be discouraged by polls suggesting Mitt Romney has been wounded too severely by campaign missteps to recover.
"The swing state poll shows the president in desperate shape in territory he carried with ease in 2008," Rove said told Fox News' Neil Cavuto Wednesday evening, referring to a recent USA Today/Gallup poll showing Obama up by 48 percent to 46 percent over Romney.

Rove, a Fox News contributor and the founder of the Republican super PAC Crossroad GPS, said a closer look at the poll, however, indicates trouble ahead for the president in many of the 11 key battleground states when compared to a similar poll from the 2008 presidential race.

Rove noted that Obama was ahead of Sen. John McCain then with 55 percent of likely voters, according to a USA Today/Gallup poll conducted in mid-September of that campaign.

"So Mitt Romney is already running ahead of the pace of John McCain. And President Obama is running . . . over six points behind where he did in these states in 2008," Rove told Cavuto.

"It's amazing to me," Rove said, adding that he would be worried "if I were in the White House and looking at this."
Rove said the media tends to "endow" political polls "with a false scientific precision that they do not have. They do not necessarily predict the outcome of an event that`s going to take place 49 days from now."

As an example, Rove pointed to the 1980 Reagan-Carter campaign, noting that Ronald Reagan was down significantly in the polls through September and October and came back in the final days to beat President Jimmy Carter.
He said that election was similar to the one playing out now between Obama and Romney.

"People were saying, 'You know what, this guy [Carter] is so bad. We have got double-digit inflation, double-digit unemployment, we got double-digit interest rates. . . Why is Ronald Reagan losing to Jimmy Carter?'" Rove said, adding: "Everyone said, 'Oh my God, we are going to lose. And, of course, we didn't."

Maybe old Karl 'Marx' Rove should fire off letters to Romney's donors and contributors. Because rich folks walk away from bad investments...And Mitten has become a toxic investment.

Mitt Romney's running out of money for presidential campaign

By Greg McDonald

Political strategist Karl Rove Wednesday said recent polls show President Barack Obama in "desperate shape" in some key states he carried in 2008 and urged Republicans not to be discouraged by polls suggesting Mitt Romney has been wounded too severely by campaign missteps to recover.
"The swing state poll shows the president in desperate shape in territory he carried with ease in 2008," Rove said told Fox News' Neil Cavuto Wednesday evening, referring to a recent USA Today/Gallup poll showing Obama up by 48 percent to 46 percent over Romney.

Rove, a Fox News contributor and the founder of the Republican super PAC Crossroad GPS, said a closer look at the poll, however, indicates trouble ahead for the president in many of the 11 key battleground states when compared to a similar poll from the 2008 presidential race.

Rove noted that Obama was ahead of Sen. John McCain then with 55 percent of likely voters, according to a USA Today/Gallup poll conducted in mid-September of that campaign.

"So Mitt Romney is already running ahead of the pace of John McCain. And President Obama is running . . . over six points behind where he did in these states in 2008," Rove told Cavuto.

"It's amazing to me," Rove said, adding that he would be worried "if I were in the White House and looking at this."
Rove said the media tends to "endow" political polls "with a false scientific precision that they do not have. They do not necessarily predict the outcome of an event that`s going to take place 49 days from now."

As an example, Rove pointed to the 1980 Reagan-Carter campaign, noting that Ronald Reagan was down significantly in the polls through September and October and came back in the final days to beat President Jimmy Carter.
He said that election was similar to the one playing out now between Obama and Romney.

"People were saying, 'You know what, this guy [Carter] is so bad. We have got double-digit inflation, double-digit unemployment, we got double-digit interest rates. . . Why is Ronald Reagan losing to Jimmy Carter?'" Rove said, adding: "Everyone said, 'Oh my God, we are going to lose. And, of course, we didn't."

Maybe old Karl 'Marx' Rove should fire off letters to Romney's donors and contributors. Because rich folks walk away from bad investments...And Mitten has become a toxic investment.

Rove is, perhaps, the best Wartime Consigliere there is on either side. This post pretty much details his finest hour: http://www.usmessageboard.com/elect...est-gallup-poll-obama-7-a-16.html#post6015531 .You should study it because what Karl Rove did to get George W Bush re-elected in 2004 is quite remarkable when observed from any standpoint.

Past success is no guarantee of future results however. If Obama is "desperate", it isn't showing anywhere. The national polls either favor Obama or at worse show a dead heat. The contest will be decided on a state-by-state basis however and Obama has enough states with enough electoral votes to assure re-election easily. In the states that are considered swing states; the President is leading in many more of them that he needs. This recent report that you referenced is another indicator at the lack of desperation. Going forward; Romney's position in the election is more and more uncomfortable.

One has to wonder where all of the money advantage the Governor had went. I haven't seen many Romney ads. Meet the Press was just on. There was no commercials from either campaign on that I saw. Mine is not a battleground state but on network television, the hours the network owns compared to the local affiliate is clearly spelled out. I suppose flying too and from campaign events is pretty expensive. Maybe Bain should take over his campaign since it's being mis-managed apparently. Just a thought.

By Greg McDonald

Rove is, perhaps, the best Wartime Consigliere there is on either side. This post pretty much details his finest hour: http://www.usmessageboard.com/elect...est-gallup-poll-obama-7-a-16.html#post6015531 .You should study it because what Karl Rove did to get George W Bush re-elected in 2004 is quite remarkable when observed from any standpoint.

Past success is no guarantee of future results however. If Obama is "desperate", it isn't showing anywhere. The national polls either favor Obama or at worse show a dead heat. The contest will be decided on a state-by-state basis however and Obama has enough states with enough electoral votes to assure re-election easily. In the states that are considered swing states; the President is leading in many more of them that he needs. This recent report that you referenced is another indicator at the lack of desperation. Going forward; Romney's position in the election is more and more uncomfortable.

One has to wonder where all of the money advantage the Governor had went. I haven't seen many Romney ads. Meet the Press was just on. There was no commercials from either campaign on that I saw. Mine is not a battleground state but on network television, the hours the network owns compared to the local affiliate is clearly spelled out. I suppose flying too and from campaign events is pretty expensive. Maybe Bain should take over his campaign since it's being mis-managed apparently. Just a thought.

Cornycane is buying into what the propagandist media is telling her to believe.

That's just funny.

The polls are failing to take a number of factors into account -- and this isn't even a secret. The media propagandists for the Administration know it. They decline to acknowledge it or report it. The hoped-for effect is to dishearten Republicans.

:lol:

Sadly for you goobers, you forget that motivation is often a powerful thing. Motivated voters GOT The ONE elected. Those voters are a whole lot less motivated, now. But the opposition has powerful motivation. And since the polls fail to capture this psychological aspect of the electorate, the results are skewed in favor of the 2008 model.

Welcome to reality. It's 2012. :cool:

Back in the real world, Democratic turnout/enthusiasm in 2008 was high, but it was just as high for the Republicans, hence it was a wash. 2012 is not any different from 2008. Some measurements show Democrats with more enthusiasm, some show Republicans, with the point being there's little difference from 2008. There is no magical turnout fairy waiting in the wings to save the Republicans. The sooner they accept that, the less crushing their letdown will be.

Cornycane is buying into what the propagandist media is telling her to believe.

That's just funny.

The polls are failing to take a number of factors into account -- and this isn't even a secret. The media propagandists for the Administration know it. They decline to acknowledge it or report it. The hoped-for effect is to dishearten Republicans.

:lol:

Sadly for you goobers, you forget that motivation is often a powerful thing. Motivated voters GOT The ONE elected. Those voters are a whole lot less motivated, now. But the opposition has powerful motivation. And since the polls fail to capture this psychological aspect of the electorate, the results are skewed in favor of the 2008 model.

Welcome to reality. It's 2012. :cool:

Bullshit.

On this board alone, you mouth breathers have called Romney a "turd, wind sock, liberal, shitty choice, king flip flopper." If that is the sign of motivated supporters, I'd hate to hear what those who do not like Romney are thinking.

Romney is circling the drain. More and more CONSERVATIVE columnists and long-time political watchers are well aware of the fact. The auditions by hopefuls for 2016 that took place at Eastwood's convention are well aware of the fact. The number of "pro Romney" threads here is likely in the single digits and he spent the last week explaining himself in a video and playing defense yet again on tax returns.

It is fun to see some on the GOP side of the ledger try to put a brave face on it but little is more sad than to see a "true believer" keep fighting when all hope is lost for someone who cares nothing about you.

Pack your bags. You're gone.

Forum List

Back