Karl Rove issued subpoena

doesn't matter.....president can fire his staff for any reason they want....then lie about it if they want....who cares

Incorrect. A president can NOT fire his staff for any reason they want. Hence the problem here.

He can hire and fire them as he sees fit. I can't wait for a Dem Prez to doteh same thing and hear you left-wingkooks talking out the other side of your asses.

Again, no he can't. He can't fire them for specific political actions.

Incorrect. A president can NOT fire his staff for any reason they want. Hence the problem here.

Again, no he can't. He can't fire them for specific political actions.

The hell they can't, they do it all the time. They even do it in the Governor's Staff here in Nevada, I've seen them do it as one of my best friends is one of the Deputy Chief's of Staff.

Am I the only one that remembers that when Slick Willy took office a certain Attorney General that he appointed went through and wiped out all Republican's under her. It's no different then what was done with Gonzales, except he didn't wipe out the majority of them, only a few were cut.

The hell they can't, they do it all the time. They even do it in the Governor's Staff here in Nevada, I've seen them do it as one of my best friends is one of the Deputy Chief's of Staff.

The president fires the Governors staff?

You are, I hope, aware that federal law is often much different than state law?

Am I the only one that remembers that when Slick Willy took office a certain Attorney General that he appointed went through and wiped out all Republican's under her. It's no different then what was done with Gonzales, except he didn't wipe out the majority of them, only a few were cut.

Already been discussed and reasons given for the difference. Get with it, kid.

Forum List

Back