Karl Rove is vermin

OCA said:
I'm surprised the fiance hasn't packed his shit in the middle of the night and left your sandle wearing hairy armpit ass, must be a moderate.

SirEvil said:
Keep up with the mouth and you will find yourself hanging out with the rest of the very uninteresting people at DU!

No smart-assing intended John, but, ahem.

acludem said:
Karl Rove's comments were ridiculous. Liberals may have argued that we should try and understand why people hate us so much that they would want to kill tens of thousands in vicious attacks, but no one suggested that we offer therapy to attackers. Karl Rove is just another example of the divisive, nasty tone that the far right has brought to American politics. Remember when Ronald Reagan and Tip O'Neill used to work together on issues? Remember when Bill Clinton and Bob Dole worked together to craft a compromise budget? George Bush never even tried to work with Tom Daschle. He just labelled him an obstructionist and sat on his haunches. This administration, led by the real President of the United States, Karl Rove, is quite possibly the most divisive, partisan administration in American History.

acludem

Oh please Louise!!!!!!!! George W Bush made it a point to reach out to the other side in the early part of his first administration. All he got was a sharp stick in the eye. Then there was the extremely foolish compromise on the cloture vote in the Senate .... Republicans gave that away.

It is so telling. Now that the Democrats are the minority party, they expect the Republicans to cut them a piece of the action. Forty years in power, and they never did that for us.

The Democrats are the minority, the Republicans should treat them as such. Frankly, I couldn't care less what the libs and the Democrats think of us.

Like Governor Pataki stated.... when Senator Clinton expresses outrage over remarks like Howard Dean's, and remarks that compare our own service men and women to Nazi Gestapo..... then he'd consider asking for an apology from Karl Rove......

In the meantime..... here are my apologies to the junior Senator from New York ..... :finger3: :321:

Gabriella84 said:
You have a job? Aren't you supposed to be home with the kids? :rotflmao:

I hope for your sake that you were raised in a daycare you ignorant twat. Is that enough negative attentionto tied you over for awhile?

Sorry about the mouth John, but she has it coming, and I've been REALLY nice so far.

Said1 said:
I hope for your sake that you were raised in a daycare you ignorant twat. Is that enough negative attentionto tied you over for awhile?

Sorry about the mouth John, but she has it coming, and I've been REALLY nice so far.

Said that was completely appropriate :D

Gabriella84 said:
After discussing things with my very properly conservative Republican fiance, I have decided to apologize for the fact that I am intelligent enough to formulate an opinion that is not based upon something I hear on conservative talk radio, read in the conservative media or see on the Fox network. I realize that most conservative Republicans are so shocked by reading an original opinion, they automatically believe it has be lifted from another source.
So I can understand why a braindead Limbaugh-Hannity clone like Evil would automatically delete my comments without thinking about it. Especially if he reads it before his morning Latte and 30-minute trip to the can.
Do accept my apologies for such. :piss2:

From the Dick Durbin School of Apoligies.

I'll have you know I am an extremely intelligent little twat. Probably more intelligent than any oppressed little rugrats you have running around. Though hopefully, for the sake of society, you don't have any.

Gabriella84 said:
I'll have you know I am an extremely intelligent little twat. Probably more intelligent than any oppressed little rugrats you have running around. Though hopefully, for the sake of society, you don't have any.

Now why would you hope I don't have any children? Haven't I been nice to you thus far, even endulged you with a reasonable response a few times? :cry:

Anyway, thanks for taking the time between intervals of sitting on your boyfriends face to post those enlightening comments, I have so much more respect for you as a woman and an individual after reading that. Now go choke on some bulgar.

Said, don't feel so persecuted. My comments were meant to be general.
And you all should feel fortunate that I choose to post here during the times that I come up for air. :halo:

Gabriella84 said:

So how high have you risen in "liberal" academia if you're so intelligent. Surely you got into Harvard ;).

You know, I have a UC Berkley shirt. It's a convenient brown, so it's a perfect color to use as a shirt designed for getting dirty. That's why I only wear it to do yardwork in :laugh:

IControlThePast said:
So how high have you risen in "liberal" academia if you're so intelligent. Surely you got into Harvard ;).

You know, I have a UC Berkley shirt. It's a convenient brown, so it's a perfect color to use as a shirt designed for getting dirty. That's why I only wear it to do yardwork in :laugh:
UC Berkley - home of the free speech movement back in the 1960s, home to speech codes in the 21st century.....

Speech codes that were supposed to avoid "offending" anyone... but since the Left has practically raised being offended to an artform.... who do you think benefits from speech codes?

Free speech for everyone that agrees with the Left, otherwise a muzzle.

Rove said Conservatives prepared for war after the 9/11 attack, while Liberals wanted to offer therapy and understanding to the attackers. That is what everyone is up in arms about, right?

Well, let's see here:

Shortly after the September 11th attack, MoveOn.org released a statement saying, "We recognize that we are now in a world where indiscriminate military actions can make us less safe." They were openly opposed to the war in Afghanistan.

Michael Moore, who has many disgusting quotes, made a rather interesting one on the first anniversary of the 9/11 attack. He said, ""I don’t know why we are making so much of an act of terror. It is three times more likely that you will be struck by lightning than die from an act of terror." Of course, there is one of my favorite Moore quotes made after the attack, "There is no terrorist threat in America."

Vivian Gornick of the Village Voice had a rather odd reaction to the attack. ""They have struck us, and in their strike announced: 'We'd rather die—and take you with us—than go on living in the world you have forced us to occupy.' Force will get us nowhere. It is reparations that are owing, not retribution."

Vivian's Village Voice buddy, Alice Walker, had this sappy reaction to September 11: "In a war on Afghanistan, Osama bin Laden will either be left alive, while thousands of impoverished, frightened people are bombed into oblivion around him, or he will be killed in a bombing attack for which he seems quite prepared. But what would happen to his cool armor if he could be reminded of all the good, nonviolent things he has done? Further, what would happen to him if he could be brought to understand the preciousness of the lives he has destroyed? I firmly believe the only punishment that works is love." The good Osama has done?

Ted Rall, a cartoonist and asshole, two weeks after 9/11 said, "We've been treated to some astonishingly vile images over the last two weeks: Office workers hurling themselves into a 100-floor-high abyss. A gaping, smoldering hole in the financial center of our greatest city. George W. Bush passing himself off as a patriot, even as he disassembles the Constitution with the voracious glee of piranha skeletonizing (<--Is this even a word?) a cow. ... It may have seemed meaningless at the time, but now we know why 7,000 people sacrificed their lives: So that we'd all forget how Bush stole a presidential election."

In a speech to a high school class, Liberal Democratic Senator Patty Murray said about Bin Laden, "He's been out in these countries for decades, building schools, building roads, building infrastructure, building day-care facilities, building health-care facilities, and these people are extremely grateful. We haven't done that." Gee, what a nice guy.

Jessica Lange at a film festival in Spain, one year after the 9/11 attack, "It is an embarrassing time to be an American. It really is. It’s humiliating.”

There are more, but I'm running short on time. This isn't even getting into regular people. You can do a search on any message board and see outrageous statements from Liberals. Rove said nothing about Democrats, he said nothing about elected officials, and what he did say was true.

I do find it odd that after all the verbal diarrhea from the likes of Howard Dean and Dick Durbin, the Democrats get their underwear in a bunch this bad. Rove needs to resign? Ok, but he needs to get in line behind Durbin, Dean, Ted Kennedy, Nancy Pelosi, and a few others I could name.

skeletonizing (<--Is this even a word?)

Yes, skeletonizing is a scientific term referring to the process of stripping all of the flesh from the skeleton of an animal. The amount of time it takes to for a school of piranhas to skeletonize a cow (approx. 2 minutes) is a classic scientific factoid used to demonstrate the viciousness of the animals.

And now back to your regularly scheduled thread.

Forum List

Back