Karl Rove is vermin

Grabby. Everything he said is true. Liberals did caution that we seek to understand our attackers, and use restraint. What he said is true, unlike the historically and factually ignorant remarks of Durbin.

It was an OPINION, you freakin idiot!
I don't need a source to state my opinion!
:death: :whip:

Gabriella84 said:

Yes because your opinions have so much depth and truth behind them..........

Evil, you are in serious need of a proctologist. :poop:

Grabby. retype it. I want to see. you do have a right to opinion. But if we take a paragraph and find it somewhere else, expect to be punished!

Gabriella84 said:

Gabriella, if you post an article by anyone else, it must have a link, or a citation if it is a non-Internet source. This is for legal reasons, so the board doesn't get in trouble for copyright issues.

I agree, Gabby. Re-type your opinion, just make sure that if you inclue any material from anywhere else you link it so that US MessageBoard doesn't get in trouble for plagerizing. This is not a matter of "picking on the liberal poster," rather an issue of "avoiding fines by making sure people do not plagerize."

If your post contained ANYTHING AT ALL from another place, you have to link it. If you just want to come here and spout your own personal opinion...then have at it!

Stop It Everyone!

I see where she is coming from. She feels that we are stomping on her personal rights and liberties.

We are oppressing her...over and over.

(Keep up the good work everyone :thup: )

G84 attends Berkley....they are tought to rewrite history...thus plagerize existing material with a little re-write...no original thought process is in their portfolio............. :bang3:

Karl Rove's comments were ridiculous. Liberals may have argued that we should try and understand why people hate us so much that they would want to kill tens of thousands in vicious attacks, but no one suggested that we offer therapy to attackers. Karl Rove is just another example of the divisive, nasty tone that the far right has brought to American politics. Remember when Ronald Reagan and Tip O'Neill used to work together on issues? Remember when Bill Clinton and Bob Dole worked together to craft a compromise budget? George Bush never even tried to work with Tom Daschle. He just labelled him an obstructionist and sat on his haunches. This administration, led by the real President of the United States, Karl Rove, is quite possibly the most divisive, partisan administration in American History.

acludem

acludem said:
Karl Rove's comments were ridiculous. Liberals may have argued that we should try and understand why people hate us so much that they would want to kill tens of thousands in vicious attacks, but no one suggested that we offer therapy to attackers. Karl Rove is just another example of the divisive, nasty tone that the far right has brought to American politics. Remember when Ronald Reagan and Tip O'Neill used to work together on issues? Remember when Bill Clinton and Bob Dole worked together to craft a compromise budget? George Bush never even tried to work with Tom Daschle. He just labelled him an obstructionist and sat on his haunches. This administration, led by the real President of the United States, Karl Rove, is quite possibly the most divisive, partisan administration in American History.

acludem

Check out links numbnuts. The libs were arguing just such. :finger3:

After discussing things with my very properly conservative Republican fiance, I have decided to apologize for the fact that I am intelligent enough to formulate an opinion that is not based upon something I hear on conservative talk radio, read in the conservative media or see on the Fox network. I realize that most conservative Republicans are so shocked by reading an original opinion, they automatically believe it has be lifted from another source.
So I can understand why a braindead Limbaugh-Hannity clone like Evil would automatically delete my comments without thinking about it. Especially if he reads it before his morning Latte and 30-minute trip to the can.
Do accept my apologies for such. :piss2:

Gabriella84 said:
After discussing things with my very properly conservative Republican fiance, I have decided to apologize for the fact that I am intelligent enough to formulate an opinion that is not based upon something I hear on conservative talk radio, read in the conservative media or see on the Fox network. I realize that most conservative Republicans are so shocked by reading an original opinion, they automatically believe it has be lifted from another source.
So I can understand why a braindead Limbaugh-Hannity clone like Evil would automatically delete my comments without thinking about it. Especially if he reads it before his morning Latte and 30-minute trip to the can.
Do accept my apologies for such. :piss2:

So you are going to repost? If original, there is no basis for SE or anyone to delete. If copy and paste, cite source, same rules. Welcome back. :rock:

How can I repost? Since what I wrote was an original thought, I didn't save a copy of it.
And I didn't go anywhere. Unlike many posters, I have other things that I have to do during the day. Well, besides watching Oprah.

Gabriella84 said:
How can I repost? Since what I wrote was an original thought, I didn't save a copy of it.
And I didn't go anywhere. Unlike many posters, I have other things that I have to do during the day. Well, besides watching Oprah.

Yeah, I hear ya. I was at work. Did you catch the link I provided you with to Al Jazeera? Earlier post.

Sorry, missed the link. Too busy showing fiance how much I missed him the last two weeks. :halo:

You have a job? Aren't you supposed to be home with the kids? :rotflmao:

Gabriella84 said:
Sorry, missed the link. Too busy showing fiance how much I missed him the last two weeks. :halo:

Gabby you have trouble keeping up. I am one that you should be protecting! I have 3 kids in COLLEGE! I am a teacher, making under 30K per year. So yeah, I have a summer job, figuring the youngest, almost 19, can be trusted to stay away from strangers till 5 or so, without my assistance.

Gabriella84 said:

I'm surprised the fiance hasn't packed his shit in the middle of the night and left your sandle wearing hairy armpit ass, must be a moderate.

Forum List

Back