Karl Rove: If Stock Market improves in two weeks McCain will win

DavidS

Anti-Tea Party Member
Sep 7, 2008
New York, NY
In related news, Yahoo! has let go 1500 workers.

Yahoo dims outlook after disappointing 3Q: Financial News - Yahoo! Finance

GM has laid off 1600 workers at 3 auto plants

toledoblade.com -- GM increases layoff plans by 1,600 jobs at 3 plants

Auto sales plunged last quarter down 34% and hundreds of dealerships around the country have shut down.

National unemployment is at 5 year highs

Unemployment in many of the key states is in the double digits

And somehow, Karl Rove thinks that people will just forget about the economy and job losses if the stock market goes up another 1000 points in the next 2 weeks.

I don't care if you're voting for McCain or Obama - this guy is sick and disgusting.

Regardless of what anyone thinks of Karl Rove, he did get Bush elected in 2000 and 2004. I doubt he's right, but you never know.

Regardless of what anyone thinks of Karl Rove, he did get Bush elected in 2000 and 2004. I doubt he's right, but you never know.

here's the fact, McCain may win with or without the economy improving. If he does you can count on all the little crybaby liberals hitting the side of the road yelling voter fraud and carrying their I'm sorry signs. Hee Heee. It's a given.

NASDAQ could go up 1000 points, or 60% in 2 weeks, and still be down for the 8 years W has been Pres

for a party that likes to talk about capitalism, GOP hasn't done a whole lot for the cause

You mean he found a way to steal the 2000 election.

Yeah, but now this book is out so Rove doesn't have the advantage in Florida:

dummies.jpg

Karl Rove and his big IFS.....if the election had been held last week Obama would have won according to Rove now he says that if the stock market improves McCant will win.

If wishes were horses beggars could ride too. Rove need a 15 second fix of air time is the only reason he ventured that stupid opinion about IF THE STOCK MARKET IMPROVES. Yep and BushyBoy is going out a hero too. BULLSHITE!

Karl Rove and his big IFS.....if the election had been held last week Obama would have won according to Rove now he says that if the stock market improves McCant will win.

If wishes were horses beggars could ride too. Rove need a 15 second fix of air time is the only reason he ventured that stupid opinion about IF THE STOCK MARKET IMPROVES. Yep and BushyBoy is going out a hero too. BULLSHITE!

Are you from Missippi?

If my investments double in the next two weeks to go back to where they were, I'll vote for mccain.

And my home value too. It's gotta double too.

And my wages need to go up with inflation.

Otherwise the gop still fucked me.

And they would need to stop funding iraq with our money.

Karl Rove is a brilliant, if morally bankrupt, political operative. Probably the best there ever has been because he has no scruples.... followed in the footsteps of Lee Atwater and perfected his methods.

Is he right about this. Pure speculation, but I don't think so. Not unless there's another little surprise coming from the right. Could spin things the other way.

Like I keep saying. I never misunderestimate the Rovian abililty to win elections.

That said, he misjudged terribly with respect to Congress in 2004.

Karl Rove is a brilliant, if morally bankrupt, political operative. Probably the best there ever has been because he has no scruples.... followed in the footsteps of Lee Atwater and perfected his methods.

Is he right about this. Pure speculation, but I don't think so. Not unless there's another little surprise coming from the right. Could spin things the other way.

Like I keep saying. I never misunderestimate the Rovian abililty to win elections.

That said, he misjudged terribly with respect to Congress in 2004.

misunderestimate!! Hahaha!

Forum List

Back