Karl Rove: I wasn’t George Bush’s brain

"Well, in his new book, Karl Rove said that the failure to find weapons of mass destruction in Iraq badly damaged the Bush administration's credibility. It's all in his new book here, it's called 'Duh.'" –Jay Leno

"Our families shouldn’t be used as targets to get at people in politics."

-- Karl Rove, who said Mrs McCain was a druggie and 'Where did McCain's Black baby come from?" in the 2000 GOP primaries, killing McCain's chances
with the much-needed racist-redneck voters, Link

"I have become an adjective. There is something called a Rovian-style of campaigning and it’s meant as an insult. One columnist said it consists mainly of throwing mud until it sticks. One blogger described a textbook Rovian race as fear-based, smear-based and anything goes."

-- Karl Rove, realizing what he's become, Link

[SIZE=+1]Little girl beat up Rove[/SIZE]
Link
Excerpt:
According to his new memoir, a 9-year-old Rove affixed a Nixon sticker to his bicycle, prompting a leftist girl to give him a bloody nose. We must find this girl and make her into a folk hero. Fascinating that Rove connects his political bloodlust to this event, in the manner of a Freudian analyst picking apart a grown man's first sexual experience. Because in the same Deseret article, Rove explains how he became president of his high school class: He recruited "an incredibly attractive senior girl" to chair his campaign and "made my entrance into the auditorium in a Volkswagen Bug filled with incredibly attractive girls. Two girls on each arm delivered me to the podium." Is it possible that a generation of dirty GOP tactics and George W. Bush's entire catastrophic career are all compensation for The Little Girl Who Got Away?... The little girl knew not what she did, that her fists would launch a thousand campaigns and a war in Iraq. All she knew was that Karl Rove was a snot-nosed punk and she could take him down with one hand tied behind her pigtails. And for that, we salute her.

the U.S press was to busy dancing with Rove to challenge him.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hYZre8kEsuw]YouTube - MC Rove[/ame]

the press - doing their job!

You LIE!

bush_brain.jpg

Anyone who defends the Bush admins actions has no idea what America stands for.

They are brainwashed idiots who care only for party and care nothing for this country.

Forum List

Back