Karl Rove feeling the heat

Sheesh, they have no idea how to do this. Rove should be dumped as swiftly and decisively as Glen Beck was.

Glenn was not dropped, he left, and yes Rove needs to go away.

You're saying Glenn Beck being relegated to talk radio from Fox News is a step up?

Don't think so.

You don't think so, wow that's some heavy duty thinking you have there :p

Whether you love him or hate him, you have to respect Glenn Beck’s ability to make a lot of money off his ultra-conservative persona and beliefs. Whatever you think of Glenn Beck, he probably doesn’t care too much, especially this week after he signed a brand new 5-year $100 million radio contract. That means Glenn Beck’s salary will be $20 million a year for his radio show alone.

Glenn Beck Just Made $100 Million | Celebrity Net Worth

LOL, you are so silly!

Karl Rove under fire - Kenneth P. Vogel - POLITICO.com

Karl Rove is feeling the heat.

The face of the historic $1 billion plan to unseat President Barack Obama and turn the Senate Republican, Rove now finds himself the leading scapegoat for its failure. And he’s scrambling to protect his status as a top GOP money man by convincing disappointed donors to his Crossroads groups that he did the best he could with their $300 million.

Read more: Karl Rove under fire - Kenneth P. Vogel - POLITICO.com

And I couldn't be happier about it.

And, Kochs, Adelson, Romney have all crawled off to lick their wounds and try to figure out where they went wrong.

These bastards thought they could buy US votes and they got their lies and their cheating and their heads handed to them.

They also think they can own our private lives and that we'll take all the huge government they try to cram down our throats.

If there's one thing this election should teach this bunch of self-righteous suits, its that there are still plenty of Americans who are more than willing to fight our our freedom. We'll start at the ballot booth but many of us are more than willing to take the fight further, if need be.

Guess what?

We still live. I don't believe in aborting a baby till it's termination you see.

And you want it, you got it. I can do percussion, by all means you little dooo doo look it up and bow.

You can explain yourself you pompous piece of shit till forever.

Come to my world. It's deer season. Oh noes. You are ordering a pizza and lecturing me.

You are pathetic.

Watching Karl Rove on FoxNews election night was priceless. He tried to claim Romney was going to win Ohio after FoxNews called the election for Obama.

"Is this just math you do as a Republican to make yourself feel better or is this real?", said Megyn Kelly to Rove.

For any one wondering where I am....

I got a big buck I'm going for. I don't want to kill him. He's twelve points side to side and he is just up my road.

I just want to capture him. You have no idea. He is so wonderous. 12 clear points side to side.

Bambi's dad. He takes my breath away. He is magnificent.

I got a big buck I'm going for. I don't want to kill him. He's twelve points side to side and he is just up my road.

I just want to capture him. You have no idea. He is so wonderous. 12 clear points side to side.

Nice, good luck!

5 to 6 months worth of meat. Where are you or the deer located?

Bad enough he (along with Morris and many others) screwed the pooch on predicting the results, but when he had that weird denial hissy fit on Fox, holy crap. I don't know how much credibility he had before this, but whatever he had is gone.

Another example of how the right wing really needs to do some honest self-evaluation, quickly.

omg,
when you left wingers do some reflecting maybe others would follow
No one gives a shit about rove except you LEFTIES because it seems you always have to be hating on someone

good grief

Seems to be a pattern here. "Nobody" cares about anything you don't care about and "everybody" cares what you care about. Narcissism anyone?

Karl Rove's predictions over the years have been hilarious. I can't believe he was smart enough to be Bush's brain.

:lmao:

Partisan predictions aside (which were probably meant to hopefully drive behavior), Rove was a numbers cruncher. The REAL question is how could Rove have gotten it SO wrong? That might possibly happen in one close county in one swing state. But numerous states? That's not likely. That's not likely at all. Pols like Rove have access to the best demographic and electorate behavior data there is. And they keep very close tabs on tracking polls. I wonder if Rove wasn't engaging in a little scamming of his big money donors by giving them a far rosier picture of Romney's electoral prospects even as he was pumping them for more money.
He probably got it so wrong because of typical libtard illegal voting practices.

Man, the left is just cranking out the hate..

they win and they hate even more

who the fuck is Kenny Vogel and why should we care?

and do all lefteis write like they are in high school?

Forum List

Back