Karl Rove calls out Caribou Barbie!

When did Rove start gathering credibility with the FarLeft?

You're confusing credibility with entertainment value.

Oh that's right...their just entertainers....how easily we forget your justification ploys.

On the other hand...I think I'll adopt that mindset. Barack Obama is one entertaining fellow. Hell, I don't think I've ever been more entertained. With the slight possibility of the sex scandal in the white house a few years back...

Correction: their justification ploys.

Whenever RushSeanBeck puts their foot too far into their mouth, they and their defenders default to the 'just entertainers' excuse.

Let me get this straight. Rove admits Palin has enormous power and a following and calls on Palin to do the tough thing and campaign for somebody she says she supports? And the wingnut Tea Party types attack Rove?

:lol::lol::lol:

he's showing his true colors...you mask it any way you want...but he's turning gray.

And here's his secret boyfriend:

yuckert.jpg

Oh, wait... you said 'gray'!

Rove can go fuck himself.

He had his chance and instead of reforming government, he let that fat fucking Communist cocksucking murderer Ted Kennedy write the education bill, he gave us a NEW Entitlement.

All we have to show for 8 years of Rove and Bush is Alito and Roberts. That's good, but we could have done much much better
You seem to have forgotten a couple of unfunded wars, give aways to Wall Street, diluting EPA regulations, retarding medical research, screwing up the Mississippi delta after Katrina, and running a budget surplus into a record deficit! Not to mention Abu Ghraib, secret CIA prisons, torture, and the loss of American prestige and confidence world wide.

Short term memory loss?

More like long-term intelligence loss.

He had his chance and instead of reforming government, he let that fat fucking Communist cocksucking murderer Ted Kennedy write the education bill, he gave us a NEW Entitlement.

All we have to show for 8 years of Rove and Bush is Alito and Roberts. That's good, but we could have done much much better
You seem to have forgotten a couple of unfunded wars, give aways to Wall Street, diluting EPA regulations, retarding medical research, screwing up the Mississippi delta after Katrina, and running a budget surplus into a record deficit! Not to mention Abu Ghraib, secret CIA prisons, torture, and the loss of American prestige and confidence world wide.

Short term memory loss?

Unfunded wars? You mean like unfunded Social Security Trust Fund?

Wall Street? EPA? No offense I stopped reading after "give away to Wall Street..." and am assuming that you just made up more shit as you typed

Rove is having a meltdown because the conservatives aren't buying the RINO shit anymore.

Good. Buh bye Karl.

We're trying to purge the Republican Party of the "Country Club" Republican types. It would be nice if the Democrats would purge their ranks of the Marxists and Communists. Perhaps we'd have better choices at election time rather than Marxist and Marxist Lite.

We're trying to purge the Republican Party of the "Country Club" Republican types. It would be nice if the Democrats would purge their ranks of the Marxists and Communists. Perhaps we'd have better choices at election time rather than Marxist and Marxist Lite.

Then they wouldn't have a Party at all

Short term memory loss?

Wall Street? EPA? No offense I stopped reading after "give away to Wall Street..." and am assuming that you just made up more shit as you typed
What is it with the three card monty defense? Hell yes unfunded wars. The idiot Bush got us involved in two foreign wars and cut taxes to boot! How are we going to pay for his mistakes?

You trot out Social Security as if that's something we could all do without. Tell it to your retired father. Tell your 73 year old mother that the check she receives is the real mistake while invading Iraq made perfect sense!

Short term memory loss?

What is it with the three card monty defense? Hell yes unfunded wars. The idiot Bush got us involved in two foreign wars and cut taxes to boot! How are we going to pay for his mistakes?

You trot out Social Security as if that's something we could all do without. Tell it to your retired father. Tell your 73 year old mother that the check she receives is the real mistake while invading Iraq made perfect sense!

You really need to update your material there.... this tired old enldessly refuted schtick is threadbare.

Short term memory loss?
You know that the RepubliCON$ are good for just that.

Don't you?

Short term memory loss?
You know that the RepubliCON$ are good for just that.

Don't you?
That and saying "Hell NO!" to any reform. But, it's their brand of politics. Like football fans, hacks have a funny way of seeing past faults of their own only to cheer wildly for thier side and against the opposition.

Just like the ad Limbaugh placed when he sold his Manhattan apartment: Four bedrooms, two baths. Dining room. Rooftop garden. Beautiful view. Overlooks all the flaws in the Republican party.

Why is the latest DumbDumb RepubliCON politrickian dodging even TheRepublicanNewsNetwork?

LOL!!! Toast I tell you...TOAST!!!

Keep thinking that Marc...Hold that thought. The people are about to teach you a very important lesson.
Riddle me this then...WHY is the Delaware DumDum dodging even TheRepublicanNewsNetwork?

I guess she's too batshit crazy for the crazies.

Just as I thought...not ONE response to that simple, yet BLARING question.

ROTFLMBAO!!!!!!

49izadw.gif

Forum List

Back