karl rove basically just said in his view

election is over on twitter just now. said gallup showed obama with seven point lead at this same stage over mccain and its same lead romney has over obama in that poll .

he biased but boy i hope he wrong because i hate to see his smug face right.

Gallup does there polling over a seven day period I think so last Mondays debate might not have figured into their numbers yet personally I hope he's right but I doubt the gap is that big.
i think romney leading but i hope from obama side not that big as seen in recent gallup poll.

if lead on monday as big, then it jump up for joy side on gop side. but panic stations as far as i am concerned.

election is over on twitter just now. said gallup showed obama with seven point lead at this same stage over mccain and its same lead romney has over obama in that poll .

he biased but boy i hope he wrong because i hate to see his smug face right.

Gallup does there polling over a seven day period I think so last Mondays debate might not have figured into their numbers yet personally I hope he's right but I doubt the gap is that big.
i think romney leading but i hope from obama side not that big as seen in recent gallup poll.

if lead on monday as big, then it jump up for joy side on gop side. but panic stations as far as i am concerned.

I'm not sure what your motivation is, but he's not leading.

Is America it's own fucking planet?
nope but what happens to you economicly and in world overseas policy affects the rest of the world. Britain also has strong connections with us. If america does well then we do well.

Bullshit. Ever been to the Appalachian region or inner city Baltimore? America did well all throughout the Clinton years and those places were and are still shitholes. Fuck the country, rely on yourself.
true and of course i rely on myself to do well. Does not mean i don,t have the right not to want america to do well.

I think america one of the greatest countries on earth and i want it do well.

Bob Beckel said if those numbers are true it's over.

I'm not sure what your motivation is, but he's not leading.
their no motivation at all. I just look at polls from rcp site and around news media and internet and show what i see. from what i have seen

obama got lead in wi,ohio,mi,pa and nev
romney got a lead in nc,va,nh,iowa,nh,co

so battle still on and obama can win this thing man

IF.

And it seems hard to believe they are. If you take Gallup out of the averages, it says that Obama has a 2 point national lead, with an even larger percentage lead in the swing states.

The hype over Gallup is amusing to say the least.

IF.

And it seems hard to believe they are. If you take Gallup out of the averages, it says that Obama has a 2 point national lead, with an even larger percentage lead in the swing states.

The hype over Gallup is amusing to say the least.
i think hype been due to status of gallup being so well know over world. i think they were used to pick undecideds for the second presidential debate

so they are no small polling company

but i hope their way off. we see by monday i guess.

The only thing that worries me is Romney's intrade numbers are pretty low.

The only thing that worries me is Romney's intrade numbers are pretty low.
well that is true so all bit bizzare. i would have thought they have gone romney way with polling going romney way

give me hope i guess. But it prediction market and so hard to tell how right or not it is.

Gallup has been wrong before and even their CEO is looking into their polling methodology to see why they are such an outlier. Obama is ahead in the national averages at present by a small margin as well as in swing states--some by more than a small margin. Nate Silver says it is more likely that Gallup is wrong.

Obama has polling Uptick with 67.9% chance of winning (up slightly from yesterday) and 288.6 EV in Nate Silver's Five Thirty Eight!

Last edited:
Romney leads Gallup's Likely Voter tracking 51 to Obama's 45.

What did it look like on 10/20/08? Then - Obama: 51; McCain: 44.
so are you celebrating your election win for romney then.

half people on here from gop side act like it all over.

well it might be but i keep beliving. still 16 days left and obama not so behind he got no chance. just got keep going at in midwest swing states to last sweat is dropped
It is never over until the recounts are complete.

Ancient Liberal Motto.

:D

Gallup has been wrong before and even their CEO is looking into their polling methodology to see why they are such an outlier. Obama is ahead in the national averages at present by a small margin as well as in swing states--some by more than a small margin. Nate Silver says it is more likely that Gallup is wrong.
well hope nate right. lot o respect for nate sliver who good at what he does. he was very likeable when on daily show of late.

Romney leads Gallup's Likely Voter tracking 51 to Obama's 45.

What did it look like on 10/20/08? Then - Obama: 51; McCain: 44.

well it might be but i keep beliving. still 16 days left and obama not so behind he got no chance. just got keep going at in midwest swing states to last sweat is dropped

Ancient Liberal Motto.

not sure be recounts. only if very very close will their be i think

Ancient Liberal Motto.

not sure be recounts. only if very very close will their be i think

Like Yoda you write I think.

If you don't mind my asking, Decker, where are you from? Is English your second language or were you educated in Chicago?
I am white british and am from uk. English of course is my first language. I am dyslexic. I am trying to work on my writing and spelling, but it been issue my whole life .

Sorry if the standard not great but i am try to improve.

What's it to you if Obama gets reelected?

If you don't mind my asking, Decker, where are you from? Is English your second language or were you educated in Chicago?
I am white british and am from uk. English of course is my first language. I am dyslexic. I am trying to work on my writing and spelling, but it been issue my whole life .

He gets more of our tax dollars.

Oh here we go again. I explaned this earlier. I am from the uk but happens to america like i said affects us in uk. Both ecnomically and overseas. So you elect matters

But i respect whoever you choose and britain will work who whoever wins.

Forum List

Back