karl rove basically just said in his view

it going to be awful on here on november 7th if they win. they are going to gloat for so long it going to be unreal.
Isn't that too bad that you picked the wrong year to show up for that, our newest dear old chap. :eusa_boohoo:
you make fair point. look it was 2008 year for dem . so i guess gop have every right to gloat if they win in 16 days
Well, if it makes you feel any better, I don't gloat. I just go drink a glass of distilled water. It really tastes good when you're happy.

Isn't that too bad that you picked the wrong year to show up for that, our newest dear old chap. :eusa_boohoo:
you make fair point. look it was 2008 year for dem . so i guess gop have every right to gloat if they win in 16 days
Well, if it makes you feel any better, I don't gloat. I just go drink a glass of distilled water. It really tastes good when you're happy.

I've heard the returns are quite clear. lol!:lol:

sounds good. well to be honest you have every right to gloat. winning a election is great feeing for either side

to be honest even if gop did not gloat, not make me feel much better. a loss is a loss really and hurts badly.

well look if gop win, i expect anyone that wins the election to celebrate all night long.

well look if gop win, i expect anyone that wins the election to celebrate all night long.

No matter who wins, I'm just going to go to bed.

I learned from the Obama election that while it's good to have your preferred president in, things aren't always what you think they'll be. With Obama reelected, it's not going to be any drastic change, just things slowly getting better. And the people who will be ecstatic that Romney wins, they will quickly realize that as President on day 1 Romney will not in fact remove all the stuff Obama has done, will not do all the things he said he'll do, and will quickly turn into a president very much like Bush and Obama.

It's a cold reality, and really you just need to go to bed. Renew that energy to just living life again a day at a time.

Forum List

Back