Karen Santorum: Husband's surge 'is God's will'

God's will is put forth in the bible. To state that things are God's will isn't speaking for God, as he already spoke for himself, it's just affirming the word...

Just like saying "Obama care is Obama's pet" isn't speaking for Obama, it's just stating a fact.

Interesting. So, you're saying that God's thoughts on any and all things is solely confined to the Bible?

Aside from that question, I can assure you that the VAST majority of people would state that if someone/anyone said (for example) that X was koshergrl's (or anyone else's) will, that person was professing to speak for you.

No, I didn't say anything about God's thoughts. I said that to state something is God's will is not speaking FOR god, it's simply reiterating what the bible says...that God has a plan, that he has planned every single thing that has happened since the beginning of the world, and therefore, anything that happens is God's will.

God's will is put forth in the bible. To state that things are God's will isn't speaking for God, as he already spoke for himself, it's just affirming the word...

Just like saying "Obama care is Obama's pet" isn't speaking for Obama, it's just stating a fact.

Interesting. So, you're saying that God's thoughts on any and all things is solely confined to the Bible?

Aside from that question, I can assure you that the VAST majority of people would state that if someone/anyone said (for example) that X was koshergrl's (or anyone else's) will, that person was professing to speak for you.

No, I didn't say anything about God's thoughts. I said that to state something is God's will is not speaking FOR god, it's simply reiterating what the bible says...that God has a plan, that he has planned every single thing that has happened since the beginning of the world, and therefore, anything that happens is God's will.
Then why is Santorum carrying on about Satan, if Satan is powerless?

Who said Satan is powerless?
"God has a plan, that he has planned every single thing that has happened since the beginning of the world, and therefore, anything that happens is God's will."
That is your quote. It doesn't leave room for Satan.

Sure it does. He planned Satan too.

And Satan has a job to do...and has the power God allows him to have.

Uhh.............quick point of order Kosher Twit...........

Did you forget that God granted us free will?

And instead of stating what God's will is, why don't you try a bit of humility and own your statement by saying "my INTERPRETATION of what God's will for us is contained in the Bible''.

By the way...........God is WAAAAAAY to big to be limited by just one religion like Christianity, as He is also contained in the Talmud and the Torah, as well as many Judaic theology writings.

He's also contained in the Tao Te Ching as well as in the teachings of Budda as well as Yeshua.

Remember............minds are like parachutes, both work best when open.

Forum List

Back