Karen Santorum: Husband's surge 'is God's will'

Quote me on that one please.

I hereby quote thee... happy?

Btw.. I said you guys not you. Anyhoo.. are you contending that the Obamabots on this board haven't made this claim like, repeatedly?

Those of us who got an education north of the Mason-Dixon line know that when someone replies to YOU and uses the term YOU in the reply,

they are referring to YOU.

You have and education? Lemme guess... public school ending dramatically with a GED?

I have to admit that although I knew from past experiences that Santorum was a Christian conservative I have to say I had no idea he was this over the edge deep into it.

So? Why does anyone who devoutly believes there is more to this world than ourselves and the state bother you so?

I find it concievable that God's will could be for the GOP to nominate a total nut case that was so far out of touch with the American people that his candidacy guaranteed an overwelhming victory for the Democrats in both the presidential and congressional elections. Yes, that sound quite plausible.

God loves the human race to progress socially.

"The meek shall inherit the earth"

Probably thru progressive social & political evolution.

I have to admit that although I knew from past experiences that Santorum was a Christian conservative I have to say I had no idea he was this over the edge deep into it.

So? Why does anyone who devoutly believes there is more to this world than ourselves and the state bother you so?

I prefer my leaders to dwell in reality more.

You have evidence that God is not real? Of course you don't... you apparently believe God isn't and therefore feel free in your tolerant way to denigrate those who do believe in the existence of God. Way to go there Sparky.... anyhoo.. you think Obama and his merry band of Marxists dwell in reality much?

Palease...

Last edited:
I find it concievable that God's will could be for the GOP to nominate a total nut case that was so far out of touch with the American people that his candidacy guaranteed an overwelhming victory for the Democrats in both the presidential and congressional elections. Yes, that sound quite plausible.

God loves the human race to progress socially.

"The meek shall inherit the earth"

Probably thru progressive social & political evolution.

that was just a lie so the meek did not lose hope. umm and would stay meek ;)

Nice guys finish last.

i can only speak for myself, but i'm uncomfortable when leaders of our country use one of our holy texts to govern. not saying that he will, but if he does, that's, to me at least, too much like some of the countries that we're battling now. i also think that some people who are now in favor of what his wife said, would be against it if they were of another religion.

Last edited:
So, if someone supports Romney or one of the other candidates, are they working against God's will?

She said the campaign has been challenging, and said some would "have to be crazy to want" to be president. But she said she and her husband escape that because for them "it's completely a spiritual thing. This is God's will."

"The 'want' is a mission to make the culture a better culture, more pleasing to God," Mrs. Santorum said. "For us it's all about making the world a better place."

Karen Santorum: Husband's surge 'is God's will' - Washington Times

Yes. That's because Rick's God is better than other people's Gods. Bigger tithes, I think.

Does Rick tithe? I thought his tax forms suggested otherwise? :dunno:

God's will is put forth in the bible. To state that things are God's will isn't speaking for God, as he already spoke for himself, it's just affirming the word...

Just like saying "Obama care is Obama's pet" isn't speaking for Obama, it's just stating a fact.

So, if someone supports Romney or one of the other candidates, are they working against God's will?

She said the campaign has been challenging, and said some would "have to be crazy to want" to be president. But she said she and her husband escape that because for them "it's completely a spiritual thing. This is God's will."

"The 'want' is a mission to make the culture a better culture, more pleasing to God," Mrs. Santorum said. "For us it's all about making the world a better place."

Let it go lefties. You are only making yourselves look like bigoted fools.

The left is trying to shove the nation into a place where anyone running for office (or a major sports figure for that matter) has to take a vow rejecting all religion.

Let it go lefties. You are only making yourselves look like bigoted fools.

I didn't offer a comment in the OP. I merely posed a question.

Santorum beating Romney would be Satan's work since that would mean an Obama victory.

God's will is put forth in the bible. To state that things are God's will isn't speaking for God, as he already spoke for himself, it's just affirming the word...

Just like saying "Obama care is Obama's pet" isn't speaking for Obama, it's just stating a fact.

Interesting. So, you're saying that God's thoughts on any and all things is solely confined to the Bible?

Aside from that question, I can assure you that the VAST majority of people would state that if someone/anyone said (for example) that X was koshergrl's (or anyone else's) will, that person was professing to speak for you.

And many of you assholes call me a troll. This topic is troll central. It's a party and only the wacky left is invited.

Did I mention.....

Fuck you, you intolerant bastards?

Forum List

Back