Karen Santorum: Husband's surge 'is God's will'

So what?

They both are religious people, when did that become a bad thing?

Who said it's a bad thing? It's the "God's on our side" notion that's troubling. A lot of bad stuff can come of that notion. Just look what's happening in Afghanistan.

Exactly. Nothing scarier than a religious fanatic who is convinced they are doing God's work.

Heck they have even been known to murder their own children under gods orders. Or so they said. In Texas.

God also told Bush to invade Iraq and palin to build a pipeline. I wonder what ever happened to that. It made sense to me to transport the unused/vented off natural gas in Alaska to the lower 48.

Will it be God's will when allegations of seriously bad things come up any day now? Or will it be the Romney campaign? A guy like that is bound to have some skeletons and you can bet they are digging into his life like crazed badgers right now.

A guy like what?!

I'm not even a Christian and I find your comments offensive.

I think santorum is a good man. Would he be a good president? I dunno but that doubt is certainly no reason to question his moral fiber.

Maybe you can be his lone defender when the dirt hits the press any day now, it's going to happen, he had to have been unfaithful or taken a bribe sometime after being a congressman for so long.

"God" also told Perry and Cain (and apparently lots of other R's) that they were The Chosen One to be prez of these United States and we all saw how that worked out for them.

The Santorums are crackpots.

Crazy, rabid fanatics.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=15dUi8K9_-k]Tea Party Jesus Sermon on the Mall - YouTube[/ame]​

Will it be God's will when allegations of seriously bad things come up any day now? Or will it be the Romney campaign? A guy like that is bound to have some skeletons and you can bet they are digging into his life like crazed badgers right now.

A guy like what?!

I think santorum is a good man. Would he be a good president? I dunno but that doubt is certainly no reason to question his moral fiber.

Maybe you can be his lone defender when the dirt hits the press any day now, it's going to happen, he had to have been unfaithful or taken a bribe sometime after being a congressman for so long.

The "dirt" hit the fan back when he was in congress. He was involved in the hush money, sex scandal and every rw knows it.

They just don't care.

Hush money and sex scandals are important to rw's ONLY if the perps are Dems. Repubs get a pass.

A guy like what?!

Dunno about bribes or unfaithfulness, but there is this..................

Republican presidential hopeful Rick Santorum betrayed his professed family values when he tipped off his friend, former Sen. John Ensign, that a story about his extramarital affair was about to break, said Doug Hampton, husband of the woman with whom Ensign had been having the affair.

“If Santorum was true to his values, why didn’t he ask Ensign to step down and why hasn’t he been more forthright on his reasons for doing what he did?” Hampton said in an interview with the Sun on Friday. “If you are a family-values guy, a straight-shooter, there is no reason for you not to address poignantly, truthfully and honestly your position and what you did. End of discussion.”

Hampton, who was one of Ensign’s top aides at the time, said he asked Santorum in June 2009 for help in ending the affair Ensign was having with his wife.

Instead of offering help, Santorum forwarded to Ensign an email Hampton had written to Fox News to publicize the affair in a last-ditch effort to put an end to it.

Husband cuckolded by Ensign rips rising Santorum - Monday, Jan. 9, 2012 | 2 a.m. - Las Vegas Sun

Apparently, he facilitated the bribe that allowed Ensign to carry on with his adultery.

I wonder if Santorum warned him against birth control as well?

A guy like what?!

WTF is your problem? Lone defender? How about we wait until this so called dirt surfaces before we convict the man.

You would certainly demand the same for anyone else. This guilty before any charge is even leveled is just assinine.

Did she say she spoke for God?

Everything happens by God's will, incidentally. The Santorums know that.

Since that is something that cannot be known,

you are wrong to claim otherwise.

Really? You guys tell us daily how Obama saved us from another great depression... if I were to accept that which didn't happen, then I'd have to accept that Obama saved the Earth from falling out of orbit cause that didn't happen either.

So, if someone supports Romney or one of the other candidates, are they working against God's will?

She said the campaign has been challenging, and said some would "have to be crazy to want" to be president. But she said she and her husband escape that because for them "it's completely a spiritual thing. This is God's will."

"The 'want' is a mission to make the culture a better culture, more pleasing to God," Mrs. Santorum said. "For us it's all about making the world a better place."

Karen Santorum: Husband's surge 'is God's will' - Washington Times

Don't be such a jackass. If someone wants to profess their faith so what. It's only Christians that are held to a different standard.
....At least....that's what their Good Book tells them!!

Did she say she spoke for God?

Everything happens by God's will, incidentally. The Santorums know that.

Really? You guys tell us daily how Obama saved us from another great depression... if I were to accept that which didn't happen, then I'd have to accept that Obama saved the Earth from falling out of orbit cause that didn't happen either.

Quote me on that one please.

You libs are all batshit crazy I swear... you sit here DAILY whining about tolerance and then start threads denigrating people of faith.
Nope....just the liars, hypocrites & scam-artists!!

I am completely intolerant of some "batshit crazy" fanatic who wants nothing quite so much as he wants to take my rights away.

R's are batshit crazy for SAYING they want less government and fewer controls but then support someone like Santorum or most of the other Rs who want to pass more and more laws to control every aspect of our most personal and private behavior.

I hereby quote thee... happy?

Btw.. I said you guys not you. Anyhoo.. are you contending that the Obamabots on this board haven't made this claim like, repeatedly?

You libs are all batshit crazy I swear... you sit here DAILY whining about tolerance and then start threads denigrating people of faith.
Nope....just the liars, hypocrites & scam-artists!!

I am completely intolerant of some "batshit crazy" fanatic who wants nothing quite so much as he wants to take my rights away.

R's are batshit crazy for SAYING they want less government and fewer controls but then support someone like Santorum or most of the other Rs who want to pass more and more laws to control every aspect of our most personal and private behavior.

Really? What laws are Santorun proposing passing that will control every aspect of our most personal and private behavior?

This oughtta be good.

A guy like what?!

WTF is your problem? Lone defender? How about we wait until this so called dirt surfaces before we convict the man.

You would certainly demand the same for anyone else. This guilty before any charge is even leveled is just assinine.

Doesn't matter, it's just how the machine works, allegations are as good as charges in a race. You will vote for Romney, the RNC demands it.

You jackasses demand we tolerate you gay agenda, your abortion rights, your tolerance of other religions. Then you start bullshit topics like this.

Let me be clear about what I think and I'm not even a Christian......

FUCK YOU

Doesn't matter, it's just how the machine works, allegations are as good as charges in a race. You will vote for Romney, the RNC demands it.

And you will vote for Obama.... Soros, Rev. Wright and Bill Ayers demands it.

I hereby quote thee... happy?

Btw.. I said you guys not you. Anyhoo.. are you contending that the Obamabots on this board haven't made this claim like, repeatedly?

Those of us who got an education north of the Mason-Dixon line know that when someone replies to YOU and uses the term YOU in the reply,

they are referring to YOU.

I have to admit that although I knew from past experiences that Santorum was a Christian conservative I have to say I had no idea he was this over the edge deep into it.

Forum List

Back