Karen McDougal is on CNN's Anderson Cooper - NOW

oooooh

what will you do, tough guy?

burp at me and then throw a used depends?

If I tapped ya on the shoulder your little black heart would stop. You ain't funny, or clever, or smart enough to know when you been bitch-slapped...plus I bet you're ugly as a mud fence.
lol.gif

if you tapped me on the shoulder, i'd just kick out your step ladder, pops.

Ok, I get it. Trump has banged a lot of women, he has cheated on his wives. It’s funny how this crapped matter to Republicans when Clinton did it, but not to Democrats; now the rolls are reversed, Dems are the prudes and Repubs are saying so what.

So the correct response is impeachment then, Right?

Since you’re obviously slow, I’ll explain it again. It depends if you’re a dem or Repub.

Ok, I get it. Trump has banged a lot of women, he has cheated on his wives. It’s funny how this crapped matter to Republicans when Clinton did it, but not to Democrats; now the rolls are reversed, Dems are the prudes and Repubs are saying so what.

I think it would matter more if we didn’t know about this prior to him being elected. His treatment of women was one of the two main reasons I didn’t vote for him. Or if he was using the office of presidency to pressure women or assault them it would be an issue.

He did this in the past. We all knew about it. He was elected anyway. Now why am I supposed to care when people who still defend bill to this day complain about how trump acted in the past? It’s phones outrage.

They created this world where sexual misconduct is tolerated they don’t get to cry foul when it happens and they defended worse

I think it would matter more if we didn’t know about this prior to him being elected. His treatment of women was one of the two main reasons I didn’t vote for him. Or if he was using the office of presidency to pressure women or assault them it would be an issue.

He did this in the past. We all knew about it. He was elected anyway. Now why am I supposed to care when people who still defend bill to this day complain about how trump acted in the past? It’s phones outrage.

They created this world where sexual misconduct is tolerated they don’t get to cry foul when it happens and they defended worse

We knew Slick Willie was a philanderer before he was elected. They are all moral midgets.

We knew Slick Willie was a philanderer before he was elected. They are all moral midgets.

Some did. Not everyone did.

Besides trump still hasn’t done anything while president that we know of.

As I have no choice as to whether he is president Anymore I have been willing to give him a clean slate. He lost a lot of good feelings with a lot of people for not vetoing that omnibus

As I have no choice as to whether he is president Anymore I have been willing to give him a clean slate. He lost a lot of good feelings with a lot of people for not vetoing that omnibus

Signing the omnibus was actually very Reagonesc IMO. It wasn’t perfect, but it more good than bad. In politics that is a win. I have not been too impressed with him, but I think he was wise not too spend a lot of political capital on a shutdown.

Signing the omnibus was actually very Reagonesc IMO. It wasn’t perfect, but it more good than bad. In politics that is a win. I have not been too impressed with him, but I think he was wise not too spend a lot of political capital on a shutdown.

I'm searching for the good in it, but not finding much....

$1.3 trillion in leftist pork.

Forum List

Back