Karen Igho Takes out her silicon breast implant [Photo]

From my male perspective, there nothing wrong with breast implants. It is absolutely ridiculous for any comtemporary American woman to criticize implant users for not being "real." The number of ways that women artificially alter their appearance is too great to even estimate. For example,

You are not that tall; you are wearing heels

Your skin is not that smooth, you are wearing chemicals

Your boobs are not that shape, you are wearing a harness to make them look like that.

Your hair is not that color, and it is mainly GRAY(!), you have artifically colored it.

Your eyes are not shaded like that, you have applied artificial colors.

Your eyelashes are not that long, you have added chemicals to make them look longer.

Women get their teeth fixed, pump chemicals under their skin to remove wrinkles, undergo painful procedures to remove unwanted hair, and paint their fingernails, toenails, and lips to colors that God never intended.

None of this is REAL.

And as far as I'm concerned if a woman is a little bit undersized in the chest department and wants to safely and easily do something about it, I'm all for it. In fact there are a lot of women in the public sphere and whom I know personally who could look dramatically better if their boobs were proportionate with the rest of their bodies.

And while we are on the subject, that now-scorned Zellwiger chick could look a hundred times better if she had boobs. There is no doubt she has been counselled to take that step at various times in her now-dead career. It's her choice. But if she had chosen to be enhanced, I guarantee her career would have been better and lasted longer.

Forum List

Back