Karen Hughes: I'll 'cut out' the tongue of GOPers talking rape

Former George W. Bush adviser Karen Hughes: "And if another Republican man says anything about rape other than it is a horrific, violent crime, I want to personally cut out his tongue. The college-age daughters of many of my friends voted for Obama because they were completely turned off by Neanderthal comments like the suggestion of “legitimate rape.”

it must be difficult for a conservative like karen hughes to watch her party descend into insanity.

Yes, and good for her for speaking up!

But the 'nuts on USMB were almost unanimous in their defense of that sort of rhetoric, not to mention their defense of Limbaugh's 'slut' remarks,

and they even told us that all of it was helping Romney with the women's vote.

How soon we forget...

Yes, I believe the typical response from the most highly regarded USMB righties went something like this:

"STFU you stupid ****, why don't you go gargle your hero Hussein's black cock jism some more you baby killing WHORE!"

Some guys are so fucking HONORABLE, it brings a tear to my eye!

Last edited:
For a politician to acknowledge that his religious belief is that innocent life is precious and trumps how it came to be should be part of acceptable political discourse.
Which, I believe, was the point the guy from Missouri was trying to make, though he did so in the most bumbling and insulting manner possible.
Once he stepped on his dick in front of a microphone and witnesses, he should have been dropped like a hot rock, if for no other reason than there was no explaining or clarifying the words that came out of his mouth.

The act of rape, the crime, seems to confuse others too:

I am not sure why rape is so hard to comprehend for some. Akin wins the prize for his crazy ass comments however the “legitimate rape” phrase is much like the Whoopi qualifier about rape in regards to Roman Polanski's case:

'It Wasn't Rape Rape"

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9NX_D0Bv9M0]The View's Whoopi Goldberg on Polanski 'It Wasn't Rape Rape' - YouTube[/ame]

Politically he was stupid and a clueless jerk. Whoopi rates up as a jerk in my book too for her comments.

So does Sen McCaskill. She stated this:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s0EBi1W4jL0&feature=related]McCaskill Doesn't Want Former President Near Daughter - YouTube[/ame]

Yet she did this:

Just keeping it real folks. I despise hypocrisy from either side. War on women? Cut the overused catchphrases. Both parties have some sleazy people in their midst. Akin is a moron but he does not represent an entire political party unless all you Democrats want to be defined by some of the uglies I have seen in your party.

Last edited by a moderator:

You don't need a million neanderthals to damage a party's brand. It just takes a couple running for high-profile office who say stupid things that illustrate your party's worst stereotypes and thus play right into your competitor's narrative.

Not sure why this is so freakin' difficult to understand.

And a media to make sure certain news is front and center over other news.

the gop rape posse's rape advisory charts :)

hSLV8.gif

Rwdpg.gif

EMRXP.gif

wE6W3.jpg

reasonable republicans..please reign in your crazies :)

Hmmm rape "humor" courtesy of the left. Excuse me for not laughing.

Former George W. Bush adviser Karen Hughes: "And if another Republican man says anything about rape other than it is a horrific, violent crime, I want to personally cut out his tongue. The college-age daughters of many of my friends voted for Obama because they were completely turned off by Neanderthal comments like the suggestion of “legitimate rape.”

Yep.

too bad,

I dont' give a shit who you worked for in the past as if that was suppose to mean something it was all IN BLUE

so two damn people in a party talks about it and THAT IS SUPPOSE to mean what?

I say we can't talk anymore about ABORTIONS, it makes me sick

Keep the abortion threads coming!!!!

Akins went down, not because of his religious beliefs or principles. I think the people of Missouri would have given him a pass on a strong prolife stance. He went down because of his statement that implied if a woman gets pregnant from a rape, it's because she wanted it. And yes, many here supported that pseudo scientific nonsense.

What is it about right wingers and phony science? Do they lack the intellectual curiosity to seek out all sides before reliance on some well composed lie? Akins did paint the GOP as not only the callous party, but the stupid party as well. Yes, many came out and condemned his statement, but many also bought into that long dismissed myth that rape victims are asking for it. There's many more than just two crazies in the GOP.

But the 'nuts on USMB were almost unanimous in their defense of that sort of rhetoric, not to mention their defense of Limbaugh's 'slut' remarks,

How soon we forget...

Did it help? (Anticipating that in a few months, the Far Righties here completely forget the drubbing they got with the women's vote)

too bad,

I dont' give a shit who you worked for in the past as if that was suppose to mean something it was all IN BLUE

Two said it but you all were complicit. You all agreed by not speaking out against the insanity of the two.

Nobody gves a shit honey...

How soon we forget...

Did it help? (Anticipating that in a few months, the Far Righties here completely forget the drubbing they got with the women's vote)

Seems to me that maybe the Dems are right treating women as a giant gaggle of mindless vaginas obsessed with abortions & free birth control.

too bad,

Two said it but you all were complicit. You all agreed by not speaking out against the insanity of the two.

The people of Missouri certainly did.

The people of Missouri certainly did.

Cool... personally... the guy seemed a bit of a nutter.

But all in all... it was of no consequence nationally.

That's pretty hard to say, since it fit in the narrative of the "War On Women", that Obama almost swept the swing states, and the GOP had a huge FAIL on their expectation of winning the Senate. I'd say the consequence was much bigger than you want to believe.

The college-age daughters of many of my friends voted for Obama because they were completely turned off by Neanderthal comments like the suggestion of “legitimate rape.”
That's the dumbest reason to vote one way or the other.

Good for you, Karen.

Does any Republican leader have the balls to take back the party from the crazies?

Yeah, two people makes the whole party crazy..

and you Democrats really should be casting stones. Anthony weenie, John Edwards, Bill Clinton, and the beat goes on

Stephanie: Yeah, two people makes the whole party crazy..

Only two crazies in the whole Republican Party, Poooofoookinleze -- one of the problems with being a Republican-anti-science-Luddite is you don't know/forget that here in the modern world, a lot of Republicans have been caught-----caught red handed, with their pants down.

Click the link below to watch the list of Republican politicians make total asses of themselves.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3LRisZtcFFs"]Todd Akins[/ame]

John Koster

Paul Ryan

Joe Walsh

Roscoe Bartlett

John McGovern

Tom Smith

et cetera, et cetera...

Hmmm rape "humor" courtesy of the left. Excuse me for not laughing.

humor? i assure you it is not humourous when your womb creepers define and explain my own fucking rape to me. check the images friend. those are all direct quotes from m the gop.
just direct quotes stacked in cubes of color..how do you find it to be anything other than offensive that it was said at al rather that it was posted in graphic form..interesting.

instead of attacking the women being attacked perhaps you should call out the teabag taliban and tell them to shut their sick, disgusting mouths.

or were you another who simply condoned it with your silence and your vote?

too bad,

Quite a few voters did....but I see you've already blanked that from your mind.

New Topics

Forum List

Back