Kareems Sky Hook was the most automatic 2 points in sports

ginscpy

Sep 10, 2010
only player that knew how to shoot it -despite the fact there were numerous players taller than him - Yao Ming , Bamute Bol etc...............................

Caused the dunk to be banned in college

best basketball player ofALL TIME

Still think nobody dominated like Wilt

Kareem was the most dominate player of his era and won at whatever level he played. Power Memorial, UCLA, Bucks, Lakers

other automatics

Dirk N's and Rick Barry's foul shots both missed once or twice winning an NBA title
Barry's was so good in the finals against Washington DC was up one point and Barry was fouled as time ran out. THe Bullets went to the locker room, they knew the game was over

Kareem put up around 50 points in a game against Wilt C.

Wilt Chamberlain was unstoppable.

1961–62 NBA season averaged 50.4 points and grabbed 25.7 rebounds per game.
March 2, 1962, scored 100 points, -v- New York Knicks.

Kareem put up around 50 points in a game against Wilt C.

And Larry Holmes beat up Muhammad Ali

And Mike Tyson whupped Larry Holmes.

And Buster Douglas (IS HE STILL ALIVE)?? whupped Tyson. Not a fluke -he was aheaed on points

The point being that when a young boxer beats up an aging fighter, it does not mean he was better

I think Kareem was the second most dominating basketball player after Wilt. Both dominated their position and both had more impact than Jordan

Center was a different position back then. Everything went through the center both on offense and defense

And Larry Holmes beat up Muhammad Ali

And Mike Tyson whupped Larry Holmes.

And Buster Douglas (IS HE STILL ALIVE)?? whupped Tyson. Not a fluke -he was aheaed on points

The point being that when a young boxer beats up an aging fighter, it does not mean he was better

I think Kareem was the second most dominating basketball player after Wilt. Both dominated their position and both had more impact than Jordan

Center was a different position back then. Everything went through the center both on offense and defense

I'd argue that Jordan had more impact than KAJ and WC combined but I suppose I should ask you what kind of impact you are referring to?

Basketball is evolving along with the players. We are not likely to see two players dominate like Wilt and Kareem did. My favorite Kareem stat is that he won finals MVP in 1971 and 1985. A 14 year difference between dominating an NBA Finals? Impressive.

Forum List

Back