Kardashian Time

Timely...just in case anyone was wondering about Rush referring to Barry as Barack Kardashian.

Dennis Miller refers to Obama in the same way....

...understandable.

This President is particularly unremarkable…the Kim Kardashian of politicians, fame and fortune for no apparent reason…

...one wonders if his father hide OJ’s duds in the airport.
DittoNutzis like you lack all originality and can only parrot your MessiahRushie, who can only lie about his self importance! That google search only brought up 18,000+ hits then and only 19,000+ hits now, but like his audience size it has been exaggerated proportionally! :rofl::lmao:

June 13, 2012
RUSH:* Barack Hussein Kardashian -- and by the way, you know, that's popping up everywhere. It was in a Breitbart headline the other day, last night on the Breitbart website.* I'm sure there's a whole Barack Hussein Kardashian website now. That's why I'm show prep for the rest of the media.* It's all over the place out there now.*...
By the way, you should try this.* A Google search of Obama and Kardashian returns 71,400,000 hits.* Ha-ha-ha.* A little throwaway line off the top of my head on this program a couple weeks ago and look how it has now rooted itself in the American pop culture and even in certain parts of the political culture.

"obama Kardashian" - Google Search

We give them time and space and they sit back and laugh at us and count their money. The father made the money and pretty girls. End of discuss. As a side note I saw Bruce with them the other day and he looked like a plactic doll figure. I wonder where his wife keeps his balls.

Bruce really looks sad doesn't he?

Timely...just in case anyone was wondering about Rush referring to Barry as Barack Kardashian.

...understandable.

This President is particularly unremarkable…the Kim Kardashian of politicians, fame and fortune for no apparent reason…

DittoNutzis like you lack all originality and can only parrot your MessiahRushie, who can only lie about his self importance! That google search only brought up 18,000+ hits then and only 19,000+ hits now, but like his audience size it has been exaggerated proportionally! :rofl::lmao:

June 13, 2012
RUSH:* Barack Hussein Kardashian -- and by the way, you know, that's popping up everywhere. It was in a Breitbart headline the other day, last night on the Breitbart website.* I'm sure there's a whole Barack Hussein Kardashian website now. That's why I'm show prep for the rest of the media.* It's all over the place out there now.*...
By the way, you should try this.* A Google search of Obama and Kardashian returns 71,400,000 hits.* Ha-ha-ha.* A little throwaway line off the top of my head on this program a couple weeks ago and look how it has now rooted itself in the American pop culture and even in certain parts of the political culture.

Obama + Kardashian.

http://www.google.com/#hl=en&gs_nf=...f.,cf.osb&fp=5878b6447359618&biw=1024&bih=614

Search About 8,920,000 results.

Idjit.

...understandable.

June 13, 2012

Obama + Kardashian.

Google

Idjit.
So your MessiahRushie was not lying about 71 million hits because you got 8 million hits.

BTW, as you and your MessiahRushie well know that leaving out the quotation marks will give you hits that have both words somewhere on the page even if they are not used together as the full name. So you are as equally dishonest as your MessiahRushie which I'm sure makes you very proud.

You actually get more hits using the name "Barack Kardashian" but still nowhere near 71 million.

"Barack kardashian" - Google Search

Search
About 60,200 results (0.17 seconds)

June 13, 2012

Obama + Kardashian.

Google

Idjit.
So your MessiahRushie was not lying about 71 million hits because you got 8 million hits.

BTW, as you and your MessiahRushie well know that leaving out the quotation marks will give you hits that have both words somewhere on the page even if they are not used together as the full name. So you are as equally dishonest as your MessiahRushie which I'm sure makes you very proud.

You actually get more hits using the name "Barack Kardashian" but still nowhere near 71 million.

Search
That was a bad call even for you, Edithcynic. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Why are those women stars? And who watches them?

There are only 12 notes in the western musical scale. Only 26 letters in the English alphabet.. But there are 245 channels on cable TV..

Sooner or later -- you've composed all the ENJOYABLE musical combinations and written all the INTERESTING works of fiction..

Now we're down to the point where composers and writers aren't needed anymore..

Did I get close?? :eusa_whistle:

Seriously, Reason Mag covers pop culture with a novel eye. They continuingly point out that EXPANDED access to media and message has democratized consumption in that serving the 1% their Kardashian fix is now possible and economical.. It's called the "tail effect". For reaching that hard to get demographic -- the high school drop-out, crystal worshipping, People Mag reading, reality denying group.. In other words, the majority of Southern California..

Last edited:
Obama + Kardashian.

Google

Idjit.

Search
That was a bad call evey for you, Edithcynic. :rolleyes:
Come on, what does it take to get a DittoNutzi to admit their MessiahRushie is a liar?

Even if you take all the variations of his name, "Barack Kardashian" "Obama Kardashian" "Barack Hussein Kardashian" and "President Kardashian" combined you don't get a million hits. The only way to get 71 million hits is to get every time the words Obama and Kardashian are used individually as well as together, which is what you get without quotation marks and no + sign like your MessiahRushie dishonestly used. Why can't a DittoNutzi admit that???

Rush has never been more on the money.
This President just needs the adoration.
Every day he's in front of the camera with his
adoring fans/groupies behind him hooting and hollering.
He's on the stage doing his schtick.

It's sort of embarrassing that the Presidency has turned into a sitcom....
or better yet.....

THE ULTIMATE REALITY SHOW PRODUCED BY RYAN SEACREST.....

Search
Come on, what does it take to get a DittoNutzi to admit their MessiahRushie is a liar?

Even if you take all the variations of his name, "Barack Kardashian" "Obama Kardashian" "Barack Hussein Kardashian" and "President Kardashian" combined you don't get a million hits. The only way to get 71 million hits is to get every time the words Obama and Kardashian are used individually as well as together, which is what you get without quotation marks and no + sign like your MessiahRushie dishonestly used. Why can't a DittoNutzi admit that???
People have their preferences. I prefer reading from a broad range of internet papers and an occasional local one, including opinions of people with whom I don't particularly agree, but I might not read or listen if I had the person gave me a headache. Seeing things in black and white is how I keep my ear to the ground. BS is clearer to me on the written page than listening to a Barry Obama slip a sneak attack on Booooosssssshhhhh for this that and the other when his presidency is now just history.

Some people like Imus in the morning. One of my business associates has to have her daily dose of Limbaugh. Another swears by Letterman. I even have a friend who thinks Jimmy Carter hangs the moon. None of that makes me crazy.

Vive la differance, imho.

Because what people say can be metered by a measure of truth. My associate charters everything else in her life by the truth, Mr. Limbaugh just appeals to her. For him, her approbation is a positive, as is Mr. Oddball's thumbs up.

You can't make good people bad by criticizing their tastes, particularly when they have good reasons for their positions.

Just sayin'. :)

People have their preferences. I prefer reading from a broad range of internet papers and an occasional local one, including opinions of people with whom I don't particularly agree, but I might not read or listen if I had the person gave me a headache. Seeing things in black and white is how I keep my ear to the ground. BS is clearer to me on the written page than listening to a Barry Obama slip a sneak attack on Booooosssssshhhhh for this that and the other when his presidency is now just history.

Some people like Imus in the morning. One of my business associates has to have her daily dose of Limbaugh. Another swears by Letterman. I even have a friend who thinks Jimmy Carter hangs the moon. None of that makes me crazy.

Vive la differance, imho.

Because what people say can be metered by a measure of truth. My associate charters everything else in her life by the truth, Mr. Limbaugh just appeals to her. For him, her approbation is a positive, as is Mr. Oddball's thumbs up.

You can't make good people bad by criticizing their tastes, particularly when they have good reasons for their positions.

Just sayin'. :)
Thank you for proving my point that no DittoNutzi will admit that their MessiahRushie is a pathological liar. The pathological liar claimed that his jealously calling Obama "Kardashian" brought about 71 million copycats in a matter of weeks, when Dupe's link alone attempting to defend him exposed the fact that 63 million were hits for "Obama" or "Kardashian" alone and not used together. And of the 8 million hits that Dupe found when both names appeared on the same web page, on over 7 million the two names were not used together.

This is exactly why America's Celebutard, Stuttering Rush Hudson Kardashian, continues to lie with abandon. His DittoNutzis are too stupid to catch him lying and if someone does the work of exposing his lies for them a DittoNutzi will just defend their MessiahRushie and attack anyone who tells the truth about him.
Thank you again.

Rush has never been more on the money.
This President just needs the adoration.
Every day he's in front of the camera with his
adoring fans/groupies behind him hooting and hollering.
He's on the stage doing his schtick.

It's sort of embarrassing that the Presidency has turned into a sitcom....
or better yet.....

THE ULTIMATE REALITY SHOW PRODUCED BY RYAN SEACREST.....

Rush is one to talk, he's not happy unless he is in the spotlight, and he has been in the spotlight around 20 more years than Obama.

New Topics

Forum List

Back