PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
1. Seconds, minutes, hours….

Those are the common benchmarks….

2. I always liked ‘fortnight,…
“Fortnight is a unit of time equal to fourteen days, or two weeks. The word derives from the Old English fēowertyne niht, meaning "fourteen nights"…”
Fortnight - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

3. In our fast-paced, ever-changing culture, there are singular events that leave their imprint as new marks on the time-scale…

For example…

The youth-and-beauty cult has coronated Kim Kardashian, whose talent is yet to be discovered…as one to note, to watch. As in:

a. "Kim Kardashian eclipses Obama on Twitter as she gains 14 million fans"
Read more: Kim Kardashian eclipses Obama on Twitter as she gains 14 million fans | Mail Online

b. Kim’s 'association' with the passage of time stem from this questionable event:

“Kim Kardashian admitted her 72-day marriage was embarrassing” Kim Kardashian admitted her 72-day marriage was embarrassing

4. Today, June 15th, fits this pop-culture benchmark of time....not a week, or month, but a 72-day period, a 'Kardashian Wedding'....

There are but Two Kardasian Weddings 'til election day!
One hundred forty-four days until November sixth!

President Obama has a mere two Kardashian Weddings until electoral defeat!

Tempest fugit..... "time flies."

Timely...just in case anyone was wondering about Rush referring to Barry as Barack Kardashian.

Dennis Miller refers to Obama in the same way....

...understandable.

This President is particularly unremarkable…the Kim Kardashian of politicians, fame and fortune for no apparent reason…

...one wonders if his father hide OJ’s duds in the airport.

“Fortnight is a unit of time equal to fourteen days, or two weeks. The word derives from the Old English fēowertyne niht, meaning "fourteen nights"…”

3. In our fast-paced, ever-changing culture, there are singular events that leave their imprint as new marks on the time-scale…

For example…

The youth-and-beauty cult has coronated Kim Kardashian, whose talent is yet to be discovered…as one to note, to watch. As in:

Read more: Kim Kardashian eclipses Obama on Twitter as she gains 14 million fans | Mail Online

b. Kim’s 'association' with the passage of time stem from this questionable event:

“Kim Kardashian admitted her 72-day marriage was embarrassing” Kim Kardashian admitted her 72-day marriage was embarrassing

4. Today, June 15th, fits this pop-culture benchmark of time....not a week, or month, but a 72-day period, a 'Kardashian Wedding'....

Hey! Don't trash my future wife!

A minute of watching the overrated over medicated plastic surgery example of vacant pop-culture seems like an hour.

• Thanks
Reactions: Jos

For example…

Hey! Don't trash my future wife!

Pred....

.....sit down.

There are some things I believe you should know.....

May the Kardashians be burned at the stake in the village square. Worthless whores.

We give them time and space and they sit back and laugh at us and count their money. The father made the money and pretty girls. End of discuss. As a side note I saw Bruce with them the other day and he looked like a plactic doll figure. I wonder where his wife keeps his balls.

Forum List

Back