Kapernick suing the nfl lol

Don’t get pissed with me when you are shown to be a hypocrite. You have nothing directly from Kaep, you have a “source”, I gave you a link with a source saying he was asking 10 mill. So I guess it’s a wash.

You never gave a link... and PFT, is more trustworthy than any link you could possibly post. If you were a football fan, you'd probably know that.

See post 83 in this thread.

I have to admit that's pretty funny.

Well at least PFT knew when it was time to come out and print the truth!

You even replied to the post. I take it back, I don't think you are dishonest, I think you have reading comprehension and memory issues.

Or it could be that I knew at the time it was wrong, and I asked you for harder evidence... and after pages of bickering it no longer mattered.

I'll go with my opinion as yours is just excusing yourself from being a complete moron.

You never gave a link... and PFT, is more trustworthy than any link you could possibly post. If you were a football fan, you'd probably know that.

You even replied to the post. I take it back, I don't think you are dishonest, I think you have reading comprehension and memory issues.

Or it could be that I knew at the time it was wrong, and I asked you for harder evidence... and after pages of bickering it no longer mattered.

I'll go with my opinion as yours is just excusing yourself from being a complete moron.

And I'll go with my opinion which is you aren't a real football fan that has clue about what is going on... because if you did then you would have known your statement you used to support your argument for 25+ pages was debunked a long time ago.

So at this point you have to admit you are either a troll or stupid.

And I'll go with my opinion which is you aren't a real football fan that has clue about what is going on... because if you did then you would have known your statement you used to support your argument for 25+ pages was debunked a long time ago.

So, I answered your stupid question, even though your were too fucking stupid to understand what was posted, why won’t you answer my question? Are you dishonest? Stupid? A troll? Only you can answer that, but we all see what a fake you are.

So, I answered your stupid question, even though your were too fucking stupid to understand what was posted, why won’t you answer my question? Are you dishonest? Stupid? A troll? Only you can answer that, but we all see what a fake you are.

YOU got caught posting something that was discredited... by YOUR same source. Then you want to try and call me out? Nice try...

YOU got caught posting something that was discredited... by YOUR same source. Then you want to try and call me out? Nice try...

Still refuse to answer? Are you dishonest? A troll? Stupid?

Still refuse to answer? Are you dishonest? A troll? Stupid?

Forum List

Back