Kapearnick invited by the NFL to get a private "tryout".

I really hope no one picks him up. Won't be able to watch those games. Is this part of the Series, "Back in the Game?"

Keep him on the shelf. Adding him to any team is trouble. The guy is an asshole. Let his bullshit die

Kaepernick might generate fan interest and ticket sales, however.

But he definitely needs to jazz up his schtick. People are bored with his kneeling.

How about if after the National Anthem is sung, the public address announcer asks the people to be quiet and respectful ,while Mr. Kaepernick sings "La Internacionale"?

Kapernick is not serious about making an NFL comeback. If he was he would adhere to the NFL’s procedural guidelines. Roger Goodell wants him back for the street cred from all of the woke people, but Kapernick is happy getting paid by Nike and is only doing this as a publicity stunt

Keep him on the shelf. Adding him to any team is trouble. The guy is an asshole. Let his bullshit die

Kaepernick might generate fan interest and ticket sales, however.

But he definitely needs to jazz up his schtick. People are bored with his kneeling.

How about if after the National Anthem is sung, the public address announcer asks the people to be quiet and respectful ,while Mr. Kaepernick sings "La Internacionale"?

He has no fans. No one wants him. He is a cancer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well he changed the venue one half hour before his tryout to a high school field so everything could be "out in the open" implying the NFL could not be trusted. His statements afterward sounded like someone who just wanted to vent at the NFL and the team owners.

The conclusions are he can still throw a deep ball and he is still a dick.

He's washed up.

diva-with-afro-dish-washing-sponge-5848.jpg

What a joke it was. Most of the teams weren't there and those that were said he didn't impress them in the least.

Now I think we can finally put the issue to rest. He won’t play in the NFL every again, and he doesn’t deserve to.

Forum List

Back