Kap Just Gave Me Another Reason To Respect Him

The point still simply goes right over his head.
Facts are meaningless to someone with this stage of denial.
You dont have a point. Your claim is basically I am successful because of a white system. That claim is false because whites probably havent ever made up a system without the help of another race.

You are literally insane.
Thats a mildly interesting take but nothing that isnt typical of whites. Whites always claim that if people dont believe their self absorbed infatuation with claiming credit for things they didnt invent as being true then they must be insane.

You dont have a point. Your claim is basically I am successful because of a white system. That claim is false because whites probably havent ever made up a system without the help of another race.

Actually, I agree. He's created his own world and cannot accept the world as it is.

Actually, I agree. He's created his own world and cannot accept the world as it is.
Thats what power is about. Taking the lie that whites have pushed and creating your own world from it. I am pretty sure Blacks like Kap adhere to the same systems I do.

Exactly. If someone refuses or cannot recognize basic facts, then it truly is worthless to attempt any further conversations.
He truly is in his own little world of fantasy.

Kap is definitely keeping it real. He was just featured in GQ magazine for the Citizen of the Year award. What does he do for the shoot? He demands his clothing be designed by either Black people or women. He also declined to be interviewed instead asking the magazine to speak to activists and friends in order to get their story out.

Colin Kaepernick Only Wanted To Wear Black Designers For His GQ Photoshoot

:badgrin:

He's jobless delusional turd of the year in reality.

Kap is definitely keeping it real. He was just featured in GQ magazine for the Citizen of the Year award. What does he do for the shoot? He demands his clothing be designed by either Black people or women. He also declined to be interviewed instead asking the magazine to speak to activists and friends in order to get their story out.

Colin Kaepernick Only Wanted To Wear Black Designers For His GQ Photoshoot

:badgrin:

He's jobless delusional turd of the year in reality.
Thats not what GQ called it but there is nothing wrong with you creating your own reality.

Exactly. If someone refuses or cannot recognize basic facts, then it truly is worthless to attempt any further conversations.
He truly is in his own little world of fantasy.
Sounds like white people to me. They have created this fantasy world but the dumb part of it is that they forgot to get rid of the evidence that it is a fantasy and they expect other people to not notice the facts.

Forum List

Back