Kanye West warned that he was about to go Alex Jones level during pro Jesus Pro God pro family rant

Kanye is a perfect example of a coddled rich idiot who thinks his lucky niche in the world makes his thoughts important to real people. He and Trump are kindred spirits.

Kanye is a perfect example of a coddled rich idiot who thinks his lucky niche in the world makes his thoughts important to real people. He and Trump are kindred spirits.

Well love him or hate him, people ARE talking about him all over the internet. And from what I heard, his "Jesus is King" album that was just released is #1 on iTunes and Apple music.

Well love him or hate him, people ARE talking about him all over the internet. And from what I heard, his "Jesus is King" album that was just released is #1 on iTunes and Apple music.

I don't particularly like his music, but I understand that many do. His musical ability has nothing to do with his take on politics, or anything else I love Michael Jackson music, but I never really cared about his views on international relations, or anything else

Forum List

Back