Kanye West - I Should Be In The Bible

GotZoom

Apr 20, 2005
Cordova, TN
I thougth he already was. There are plenty of verses that speak of an ass.

------

Cocky rap star KANYE WEST is calling for a revised edition of THE BIBLE, because he thinks he should be a character in it.

The JESUS WALKS hitmaker, who picked up three Grammy Awards last night (08FEB06), feels sure he'd be "a griot" (West African storyteller) in a modern Bible.

He says, "I bring up historical subjects in a way that makes kids want to learn about them. I'm an inspirational speaker.

"I changed the sound of music more than one time... For all those reasons, I'd be a part of the Bible. I'm definitely in the history books already.

http://contactmusic.com/new/xmlfeed.nsf/mndwebpages/cocky west i should be in the bible_09_02_2006

GotZoom said:
I thougth he already was. There are plenty of verses that speak of an ass.

------

Cocky rap star KANYE WEST is calling for a revised edition of THE BIBLE, because he thinks he should be a character in it.

The JESUS WALKS hitmaker, who picked up three Grammy Awards last night (08FEB06), feels sure he'd be "a griot" (West African storyteller) in a modern Bible.

He says, "I bring up historical subjects in a way that makes kids want to learn about them. I'm an inspirational speaker.

"I changed the sound of music more than one time... For all those reasons, I'd be a part of the Bible. I'm definitely in the history books already.

http://contactmusic.com/new/xmlfeed.nsf/mndwebpages/cocky west i should be in the bible_09_02_2006

He has to constantly remind himself over and over that he's awesome so that, in 5 years, when everyone's forgotten about him, he'll have some shred of self-worth left in his body.

The truly sad part about Kanye (musically, at least) is that he's tricking millions of kids into believing he created all the samples and beats he's using. I don't think he's intentionally tricking them, but if I have to explain that Ray Charles is sampled in Gold Digger one more time...

manu1959 said:
who is kanye west....seriously...never heard of him
Do you listen to the radio much? Have you heard the song golddigger that samples Ray Charles' "I got a woman"?

who is kanye west....seriously...never heard of him

He was the producer (i.e. he wrote the "music") for a lot of popular rap songs over the past few years. Two years ago, he put out a solo debut that critics fell all over themselves praising, and nobody I know cared at all about, even the people who listen to rap. He is constantly unabashedly praising himself to ridiculous degrees in the press, and was, as far as I could tell, the only person at the Grammys who seemed extremely worried about winning an award.

And now, for my objective summation: he's a big douchebag who has bought into his own hype and will be forgotten in a few years.

Not to mention his defilement by association of marching bands. (I saw a clip from the Grammys). Can he even play an instrument?

To borrow from Zoom, I think Kanye is already in the Bible: the part where it mentions the jawbone of an ass.

he is just famous in the US, that is the problem with american people, you think you r the best but you suck actually...and he is not even famous all over the world. he will be banned hehe

he is just famous in the US, that is the problem with american people, you think you r the best but you suck actually...and he is not even famous all over the world. he will be banned hehe

Too bad the world revolves around us, huh?

What insignificant country are you from, and when did we save your sorry asses?

Your a jack ass, Kanye is an idiot but he sells out all over the world. Your dumb ass was probably front row at one of his concerts.

Forum List

Back