Kanye was right about Taylor swift ;-)

That young woman can't sing :( She's just hillbilly, teen-throb, eye-candy :eusa_eh:

Can I bump this thread? Kanye was wrong then and Jay Z is wrong today.

So Jay Z pulled a Kanye at the Grammy's. Got up and said it's insane Beyonce never got album of the year. With all the other grammy's she's got, it's crazy she has never got album of the year. He wasn't as crazy as Kanye when he said it, but he was pissed and it's horrible they do that to the person who won the award. Fuck you Beyonce. You will never win album of the year. For one, you're old. The new women are much much better than you. You were good, even great, but not that great. The Obama's made you royalty for 8 years but now that's gone.

Anyways, tell me Beyonce's best album. How many hits are on any one of those albums? One or 2 or 3 at most? Did Destiny's Child ever win album of the year? They deserved it. But not Beyonce. Not the solo albums she's put out. Fuck you Jay Z. It's not always about race.

Whether he was right or wrong is irrelevant. What mattered what his behavior... why am I not surprised that it's a lefty who does not get that? No standards of behavior on the left. None. Nadda. Zip.

Shame on them. But, fortunately, shame is removed from individuals when they join the borg.
Since you said this Will Smith smacked Chris Rock at the Grammy's and Jay Z got up on stage and in a non Kanye kind of way said basically the same thing Kanye said. He thinks Beyonce "deserves" Album of the year.

But none of the other people who were nominated and won should have beat her? What sore losers. I'm really sickened by this.

Since you said this Will Smith smacked Chris Rock at the Grammy's and Jay Z got up on stage and in a non Kanye kind of way said basically the same thing Kanye said. He thinks Beyonce "deserves" Album of the year.

But none of the other people who were nominated and won should have beat her? What sore losers. I'm really sickened by this.
Regardless, being on stage at an awards show is not the place to criticize the winners and proclaim who should have won.

Save it for after the show

Regardless, being on stage at an awards show is not the place to criticize the winners and proclaim who should have won.

I started a new thread on this subject in the music section. I'm fired up about this. How fucking rude and disrespectful.

But look at Taylor now, after all these years. She's killing it. Beyonce, JayZ and Kanye are not on top and it's killing them. They need to make noise. I hope next year they give Beyonce album of the year for her shitty album, that no one knows one song on it.

Again, after 8 dream years of rubbing elbows with the president. All the success before that. Beyonce believes she should be a treasured icon. And she will some day. Don't get me wrong. But right now are those year where she's getting old and the younger players are really good. She could disappear tomorrow and no one would notice. Perhaps she needs to get the group back together? LOL

Beyonce reminds me of all the old actors who starred in It's a Mad Mad Mad Mad World. They were all past their prime. My dad insisted I watch it and that it was funny because all those guys were good in their day. But the movie sucked and none of them were funny in it.

1707230049633.png

1707230079283.png

Beyonce reminds me of all the old actors who starred in It's a Mad Mad Mad Mad World. They were all past their prime. My dad insisted I watch it and that it was funny because all those guys were good in their day. But the movie sucked and none of them were funny in it.

View attachment 898315

View attachment 898317
I agree on Its a Mad, Mad World

I think it is overrated

New Topics

Forum List

Back