Kanye was right about Taylor swift ;-)

Dot Com

Nullius in verba
Feb 15, 2011
Fairfax, NoVA
That young woman can't sing :( She's just hillbilly, teen-throb, eye-candy :eusa_eh:

She won an American Music Award for Favorite Female Artist, Country Music, which should sit nicely alongside her awards for Top New Female Vocalist (Academy Of Country Music), Video Of The Year and Female Video Of The Year (CMT), Breakout Artist (Teen Choice) and last year's Horizon Award from the Country Music Association. She also currently has the #1 album in the country, with her sophomore release Fearless topping this week's Billboard 200 chart. Plus, of course, the cuteness and the perkiness and teenagerness and the used-to-date-a-Jonas-Brother of it all.

So it seems a little weird to ask if anybody's noticed that she can't sing. And by that, I don't mean that she's bland or immature or incapable of connecting with her material or totally devoid of any personality whatsoever. I mean that she can't carry a tune.

Last edited:
That young woman can't sing :( She's just hillbilly, teen-throb, eye-candy :eusa_eh:

She won an American Music Award for Favorite Female Artist, Country Music, which should sit nicely alongside her awards for Top New Female Vocalist (Academy Of Country Music), Video Of The Year and Female Video Of The Year (CMT), Breakout Artist (Teen Choice) and last year's Horizon Award from the Country Music Association. She also currently has the #1 album in the country, with her sophomore release Fearless topping this week's Billboard 200 chart. Plus, of course, the cuteness and the perkiness and teenagerness and the used-to-date-a-Jonas-Brother of it all.

So it seems a little weird to ask if anybody's noticed that she can't sing. And by that, I don't mean that she's bland or immature or incapable of connecting with her material or totally devoid of any personality whatsoever. I mean that she can't carry a tune.

Link?

Link?
I Told You Taylor Swift Can’t Sing « Saving Country Music
Taylor Swift Can't Sing? No, Duh. - E! Online
Taylor Swift Can't Sing | Facebook

Whether he was right or wrong is irrelevant. What mattered what his behavior... why am I not surprised that it's a lefty who does not get that? No standards of behavior on the left. None. Nadda. Zip.

Shame on them. But, fortunately, shame is removed from individuals when they join the borg.

any thread that gives me an excuse to post this

Bert.gif

is a good thread.

bale_and_kermit.gif

Totally disagree. She can sing.

One of the commentaries says that she can indeed write teen music well enough. Its the singing part that is challenging. Kanye was right, Beyonce deserved that reward :)

Last edited:
Totally disagree. She can sing.

One of the commentaries says that she can indeed write music well enough. Its the singing part that is challenging. Kanye was right, Beyonce deserved that reward :)

now, dotcom, i am really happy for you and your thread and imma let you finish, but the award was for best video. and the best video was posted by me.

When did Kayne West ever criticize Taylor Swift's singing chops? :confused:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z4xWU8o2cvA&feature=related]Kanye West ruins Taylor Swift's VMA Moment 2009 - YouTube[/ame]

I missed the part where he said or implied any criticism of her singing chops, let alone anything that comes close to suggesting she can't carry a tune. Which she can't, by the way, but Kayne never said so as far as I can tell.

Forum List

Back