Kanya West on Bush, 5 years later

How can that asshole compare what happened to him, with the way Bush was treated after Katrina.... apples and oranges.

Fuck Kanye..... I hate that twit.

Oh, and yes.... he is a racist! (for his comments after Katrina)

"Thats right I said it" :razz:

I don't think that what Kanye said was in and of itself racist, but it was definitely classless.

Yep... but it gets so old.

I wish they'd shut up and sing....

Except for Ted Nugent... he's cool! :clap2:

:tomato:

:laugh:

The NUGE...The *ULTIMATE* Rugged Individualist.

Rugged individualists don't sit in their own shit for five days to be deemed mentally incompetent in order to get out of going to fight in a war and then 35 years later claim the outcome would have been different if they had fought in that war.

I'll give you that he's a talented Guitar player, good at running his mouth, and a good outdoors man though.

As a born again tough guy? I am unimpressed.

And so you will remain.

And so you will remain.

Damn, skippy.

It you want to buy the fantasy that Nugent (as successful men who acted out of great cowardice as a younger are famous for doing) concocted for himself, that's your prerogative.

He's a hell of a guitar player though.

Last edited:
Konyac West is a low class racist motherfucker. And that's being nice.
"Bush didnt rush down to New Orleans". Fuck. What was he supposed to do? Disrupt traffic with his motorcade for a photo-op?
Piss on him.

Kanye West has responded to former president George W. Bush’s recent statement regarding his controversial post-Hurricane Katrina remarks. West’s surprising reply: Now that five years have gone by, he can sympathize more with the man he once said “doesn’t care about black people.”
Bush recently told Matt Lauer that hearing West say those words during a Hurricane Katrina benefit telethon was “a disgusting moment.” He recalled telling his wife at the time that West’s comments were in fact the single worst moment of his presidency. Today, an interviewer from a Houston radio station asked West for his thoughts on the matter.
“I definitely can understand the way he feels, to be accused of being a racist in any way, because the same thing happened to me, where I got accused of being a racist,” West replied, referring to the aftermath of his run-in with Taylor Swift last fall. “For both situations, it was basically a lack of compassion that America felt in that situation. With him, it was a lack of compassion of him not rushing, him not taking the time to rush down to New Orleans. For me, it was a lack of compassion of cutting someone off in their moment. But nonetheless, I think we’re all quick to pull a race card in America. And now I’m more open, and the poetic justice that I feel, to have went through the same thing that he went [through] — and now I really more connect with him on just a humanitarian level.”
Kanye West responds to George W. Bush about Katrina controversy: 'I definitely can understand the way he feels' | EW.com

How precious. I still think Kanye is an asshole.

Lack of compassion? Really Mr. West? You really want to hold that view when speaking of the most generous people on the planet?

Seriously?

Just curious. Who are you talking about?

Konyac West is a low class racist motherfucker. And that's being nice.
"Bush didnt rush down to New Orleans". Fuck. What was he supposed to do? Disrupt traffic with his motorcade for a photo-op?
Piss on him.

Bush was "busy", he was at a party eating "cake".

THAT was the worst moment of Dubya's presidency?

Jebus!

I would have thought it was when no WMDs were found.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f_tFKa2_YBQ&feature=related[/ame]

Guess not.

Thousands of Americans dead.

Tens of thousands maimed for life.

But it made a good "punch line".

The country bankrupted. Oh, sorry, according to Republicans at the USMB, that is Obama's fault. Sorry.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's like West is trying to erase a five year temper tantrum these days.

He's still fucking talented.

Yes he is talented alright, at making an ass of himself.....
Yep, but Dubya's comments make him look shallow.

But hey, we all knew he was anyway.

Shallow, really? He admitted he should have gone, do you want his left nut to make it even?

How about you're a desperate fool, West makes a point to go on national TV and call POTUS a racist? He looked like a cheap whore for attention, the big brother routine is out of his league, next he takes the mic out of Taylor Swifts hand and claims Beyonce' deserved her award?

Yea, I can't understand how he is your hero, you both need help....
:lame2::ahole-1:

Yes he is talented alright, at making an ass of himself.....

Shallow, really? He admitted he should have gone, do you want his left nut to make it even?

How about you're a desperate fool, West makes a point to go on national TV and call POTUS a racist? He looked like a cheap whore for attention, the big brother routine is out of his league, next he takes the mic out of Taylor Swifts hand and claims Beyonce' deserved her award?

:lol: You understand nothing. Get a grip and learn to follow a thread.

Who the fuck cares what kunt west thinks about bush? There is an amazing amount of crossover between pop culture and politics.

I know. That's never happened before!

This_Machine_Kills_Fascists.gif

That's not what I meant.

The NUGE...The *ULTIMATE* Rugged Individualist.

Rugged individualists don't sit in their own shit for five days to be deemed mentally incompetent in order to get out of going to fight in a war and then 35 years later claim the outcome would have been different if they had fought in that war.

I'll give you that he's a talented Guitar player, good at running his mouth, and a good outdoors man though.

As a born again tough guy? I am unimpressed.

He plays a pretty good pedophile too. :thup:

:lol: You understand nothing. Get a grip and learn to follow a thread.

:hellno: :disagree: :hellno: :disagree: :hellno: :disagree: Just want to make sure you can understand.......:fu::fu::fu:

If Kanye West is so unhappy living in America, why doesn't he leave the country? He's rich!!!! Why doesn't he buy his own island and live there happily ever after. All his problems would be solved, he could govern his own self, give out awards to whomever he wants to win, and invite whoever he wants. Just trying to help LOL!!!

Oh I forgot to mention another benefit to Kanye West owning his own island! If a natural disaster were to hit his island, he would have no worries because he would already be there to start rebuilding it and he wouldn't have to depend on anyone else, but himself.

New Topics

Forum List

Back