Kansas Shoppers Step Over Dying Woman

I'm caling for a ban on knives. Clearly this is the fault of the weapon. No knives, no murder. We need knife control and we need it right now!

You know, as often as I hear about this kind of thing, it never ceases to amaze and sadden me. ANd my wife wonders why I don't like most people, present company excluded.

Knives don't kill people. People kill people. And those are the only weapons I carry, usually two, more often three.

All levity aside though, this is a sad commentary on the state of our society, where someone lying bleeding to death is stepped over like so much garbage. Whether it's in a convenience store or in a hospital emergency room.

We have become desensitized to the suffering of our fellow humans, but by God we'll fight tooth and nail to preserve a few undifferentiated cells frozen in liquid nitrogen.

From the onset this story reminded me of the Kitty Genovese murder in 1964. I think I was in 4th grade when we read about it in a literature class. The nuns never missed an opportunity to hit us with responsibility lessons. I threw up when I read the story. I vividly remember all these years later the nun telling our class that the witnesses, that failed to act, were every bit as guilty as the one who stabbed her:

http://www.newsday.com/community/guide/lihistory/ny-history-hs818a,0,7944135.story

You have to ask yourself the question: "What the hell is wrong with these people for allowing this to happen?" What made them all decide not to help this girl. There was an incident where a woman was ganged raped on a pool table in a bar in New Bedford, Massachusetts. In that incident people actually cheered as she was raped. To learn more about this and other incidents like this go to:

http://www.saf.org/LawReviews/Biggs1.html

This type of incident occurs because of how our society is structured and how we go about conducting the affairs of our society. How this woman could have been raped, or how Genovese could have been killed while other people stand by and do nothing is sickening but its the truth of how we do things. Looking at the window the thought was probably going through their heads, "poor Kitty, what a sweet girl she is. Someone should help her. Maybe we could elect Billy to go do it for us. Nah, it's to late right now to vote and the election isn't for another couple of months. Maybe I should help her? Or call the police? No, I can't do that right now. I have to get up in early in the morning and go to work so I can pay the rent, buy food for my two sons and three daughters. I could just call the police but I can't because I heard that Kitty voted for that jackass Tommy when she should have voted for Billy. I think I will help now." Then they go out into the hallway and start to go down but they see Peter, next door heading down so they go back into their apartment and say, "Peter, is such a good man. He is going to help Kitty. I am sure he already called the police. Someone had to do it already. Didn't they?" Peter, on the other hand seeing no one going down to help Kitty turns around afraid that he might be killed and rushes back to his apartment and locks the door and tells his wife: "Honey, call the police." But she says, "I'm sure someone already called. Let's not get involved Pete." Then Sue, Pete's wife feels really bad and decides to call 9-11 and she says, "I'm sure someone already called you but there has been an attack on a woman about 45 minutes ago." :wtf:

Is Sue a conservative or a liberal? Does it fucking matter or is she just one twisted whore like her hubby Peter who support our current system of government. She wanted to wait until there could be a vote. :bowdown:

You have to ask yourself the question: "What the hell is wrong with these people for allowing this to happen?" What made them all decide not to help this girl. Their was an incident where a woman was ganged raped on a pool table in a bar in New Bedford, Massachusetts. To learn more about this and other incidents like this go to:

This type of incident occurs because of how our society is structured and how we go about conducting the affairs of our society. How this woman could have been raped, or how Genovese could have been killed while other people stand by and do nothing is sickening but its the truth of how we do things. Looking at the window the thought was probably going through their heads, "poor Kitty, what a sweet girl she is. Someone should help her. Maybe we could elect Billy to go do it for us. Nah, it's to late right now to vote and the election isn't for another couple of months. Maybe I should help her? Or call the police? No, I can't do that right now. I have to get up in early in the morning and go to work so I can pay the rent, buy food for my two sons and three daughters. I could just call the police but I can't because I heard that Kitty voted for that jackass Tommy when she should have voted for Billy. I think I will help now." Then they go out into the hallway and start to go down but they see Peter, next door heading down so they go back into their apartment and say, "Peter, is such a good man. He is going to help Kitty. I am sure he already called the police. Someone had to do it already. Didn't they?" Peter, on the other hand seeing no one going down to help Kitty turns around afraid that he might be killed and rushes back to his apartment and locks the door and tells his wife: "Honey, call the police." But she says, "I'm sure someone already called. Let's not get involved Pete." Then Sue, Pete's wife feels really bad and decides to call 9-11 and she says, "I'm sure someone already called you but there has been an attack on a woman about 45 minutes ago." :wtf:

Is Sue a conservative or a liberal? Does it fucking matter or is she just one twisted whore like her hubby Peter who support our current system of government. She wanted to wait until there could be a vote. :bowdown:
Liberal or conservative doesn't matter. Had zip to do with vote. It was either an desire not to be involved or a belief their actions didn't matter or a failure to realize the seriousness of the injury. I have to believe that.

Knives don't kill people. People kill people. And those are the only weapons I carry, usually two, more often three.

All levity aside though, this is a sad commentary on the state of our society, where someone lying bleeding to death is stepped over like so much garbage. Whether it's in a convenience store or in a hospital emergency room.

We have become desensitized to the suffering of our fellow humans, but by God we'll fight tooth and nail to preserve a few undifferentiated cells frozen in liquid nitrogen.

Have you ever ask yourself why people have become so desensitized to the suffering of others? I have and I have concluded the following: "That it is the Constitution of the United States." I am outraged that no one did nothing but what can you expect when you have to grab some groceries before heading home for dinner. :badgrin: Let me put aside the levity as well. The problem is quite clear and we need to re-structure our whole system of government and society if we are going to survive as a people. `

Liberal or conservative doesn't matter. Had zip to do with vote. It was either an desire not to be involved or a belief their actions didn't matter or a failure to realize the seriousness of the injury. I have to believe that.

I believe that most people don't care and are too afraid try.

You got it! For a lot of people it has to do with the belief that their "actions didn't matter" just like their votes didn't matter. It has everything to do with our system of government and how we structure our society. These people didn't just think their decisions didn't matter. They wanted someone else to do what needed to be done and very few of them probably knew or cared about Genovese enough to help her. How about the people in the bar who watched as a woman was ganged raped on a pool table? Why didn't anyone say something like "Hey, we have got to stop this. Whose with me?" Answer, because everyone wanted someone else to step forward and to take the lead or in other words to represent them in defending the woman. :bowdown: You cannot explain it as a failure to realize the seriousness of the injury in the case of the woman being raped on a pool table in front of a bar full of people. You cannot explain it as a belief that their actions didn't matter in that case either since it was obvious that they could have affected others and stopped what happened. Even, I who would not help Genovese know that my actions do matter but I just don't give a shit enough about her and her family to bother to help her since she is probably going to vote for my enemy. On the other hand I would help the woman being raped just because I would feel so bad that there are so many sick bastards in the same room with me that aren't helping her.

Have you ever ask yourself why people have become so desensitized to the suffering of others? I have and I have concluded the following: "That it is the Constitution of the United States." I am outraged that no one did nothing but what can you expect when you have to grab some groceries before heading home for dinner. :badgrin: Let me put aside the levity as well. The problem is quite clear and we need to re-structure our whole system of government and society if we are going to survive as a people. `

they were as 'desensitized' in 1964. There is no levity to be found here, it speaks ill of humans in general, no Muslims, just humans.

You have to ask yourself the question: "What the hell is wrong with these people for allowing this to happen?" What made them all decide not to help this girl. There was an incident where a woman was ganged raped on a pool table in a bar in New Bedford, Massachusetts. In that incident people actually cheered as she was raped. To learn more about this and other incidents like this go to:

This incident is being so micro-analyzed that I find it almost funny. There are isolated incidences like this all over the world. Some people think that someone else will help. Some people think that they are too unskilled to help. Some people do not want to take the time and trouble to get involved.

There are also those people who go out of their way to help people. They volunteer at charities. They donate money and goods. They even come to the aid of injured animals. They help policemen chase criminals.

This is just they way that people are all over the world. You read stories of carelessness and neglect. You also read stories of heroism and care.

You got it! For a lot of people it has to do with the belief that their "actions didn't matter" just like their votes didn't matter. It has everything to do with our system of government and how we structure our society. These people didn't just think their decisions didn't matter. They wanted someone else to do what needed to be done and very few of them probably knew or cared about Genovese enough to help her. How about the people in the bar who watched as a woman was ganged raped on a pool table? Why didn't anyone say something like "Hey, we have got to stop this. Whose with me?" Answer, because everyone wanted someone else to step forward and to take the lead or in other words to represent them in defending the woman. :bowdown: You cannot explain it as a failure to realize the seriousness of the injury in the case of the woman being raped on a pool table in front of a bar full of people. You cannot explain it as a belief that their actions didn't matter in that case either since it was obvious that they could have affected others and stopped what happened. Even, I who would not help Genovese know that my actions do matter but I just don't give a shit enough about her and her family to bother to help her since she is probably going to vote for my enemy. On the other hand I would help the woman being raped just because I would feel so bad that there are so many sick bastards in the same room with me that aren't helping her.

See the bolded, that includes you Edward. Seriously. Our system, when the electorate is emboldened,is very free and open. Problem is, for the most part the parties conrtol it.

See the bolded, that includes you Edward. Seriously. Our system, when the electorate is emboldened,is very free and open. Problem is, for the most part the parties conrtol it.

And money owns the parties. Like terrorists, they cannot function without financing.

This incident is being so micro-analyzed that I find it almost funny. There are isolated incidences like this all over the world. Some people think that someone else will help. Some people think that they are too unskilled to help. Some people do not want to take the time and trouble to get involved.

There are also those people who go out of their way to help people. They volunteer at charities. They donate money and goods. They even come to the aid of injured animals. They help policemen chase criminals.

This is just they way that people are all over the world. You read stories of carelessness and neglect. You also read stories of heroism and care.

I find your comments at minimum funny and at most evil.

Except I believe that my actions do matter and that is why I am speaking out against the Constitution and against our system and advocating a system of government that is free, open and representative. You say that our system is open and free when the electorate is emboldened but the truth is that it is less free and open if the electorate is emboldened. Having an emboldened electorate in our system of government results in tryanny but have an emboldened electorate in a REPRESENTATIVE Democracy is good. That is the distinction you aren't willing to accept.

We're trying to make sense of an incident involving "LaShanda"?

And the "shoppers" who ignored her?

Folks, the characters involved in this business are BLACK. Black people do stuff like stab each other death. That's how they are. Attempts to blame the fall of society generally are misplaced. Whites aren't behaving this way. Every time "Tyrone" kills or is killed, which happens every 10 minutes in America, the rest of us all moan about how society is going down the shitter. Well, it is, but only if you include blacks in the definition of "society." Once upon a time, we didn't. We correctly recognized that evolution made them very, very, very different creatures. We can either go back to that, or continue to be idiots. What'll it be? I'm for the "not being idiots" path, but that seems a damn lonely path of late. Don't want to be a "racist," you know. It's funny: would you rather have your child have molten metal poured down his throat, or be called a "racist"? Until white Americans decide on No. 2, I don't know if they deserve to be taken too seriously. "Excuse me, Mrs. White. You're the last white person alive. How'd that happen?" "Well, Carlos, we didn't want to be OFFENSIVE, you see. So we just decided to blind ourselves to the animal nature of other races. And we started dying off at a rapid pace. We decided that blacks were our equals, despite all evidence to the contrary, and out of guilt, gave them all the power and money. And they returned the favor by turning us into white-people stew. I for one think it's about time we whites were done away with, anyway. We're such terrible people! Say, would you do me a favor and put a bullet through my head?"

We're trying to make sense of an incident involving "LaShanda"?

And the "shoppers" who ignored her?

Folks, the characters involved in this business are BLACK. Black people do stuff like stab each other death. That's how they are. Attempts to blame the fall of society generally are misplaced. Whites aren't behaving this way. Every time "Tyrone" kills or is killed, which happens every 10 minutes in America, the rest of us all moan about how society is going down the shitter. Well, it is, but only if you include blacks in the definition of "society." Once upon a time, we didn't. We correctly recognized that evolution made them very, very, very different creatures. We can either go back to that, or continue to be idiots. What'll it be? I'm for the "not being idiots" path, but that seems a damn lonely path of late. Don't want to be a "racist," you know. It's funny: would you rather have your child have molten metal poured down his throat, or be called a "racist"? Until white Americans decide on No. 2, I don't know if they deserve to be taken too seriously. "Excuse me, Mrs. White. You're the last white person alive. How'd that happen?" "Well, Carlos, we didn't want to be OFFENSIVE, you see. So we just decided to blind ourselves to the animal nature of other races. And we started dying off at a rapid pace. We decided that blacks were our equals, despite all evidence to the contrary, and out of guilt, gave them all the power and money. And they returned the favor by turning us into white-people stew. I for one think it's about time we whites were done away with, anyway. We're such terrible people! Say, would you do me a favor and put a bullet through my head?"

You honestly believe blacks are intellectually inferior to whites because of the color of their skin?

Forum List

Back