'kamikaze'

2q24vw6.jpg

the vast majority of these kids never flew a plane. but training was fast easy for a one way trip. i mean really what do you need to know???

They weren't all volunteers?

I did not know that.

They were 'volunteers' in the sense of "Ok, everyone here living on this military installation who is a coward and does NOT love their country take one step forward. Thank you for volunteering, now here's what you're gonna do."

they killed over 5000 sailors but still could not stop the march to their homeland. they died for nothing

Did every soldier in the history of man who ever fought for his country die "for nothing" if their nation lost the war?

Did every soldier in the history of man who ever fought for his country die "for nothing" if their nation lost the war?

58,000 died in Nam for nothing. so the answer is yes

You have a strange notion of patriotism, champ.

patriotism.....WTF is that??? we never heard of it back then. it didn't exist back here. most Americans today never heard of a Vietnam let alone those fought and died in it. and they could give a fuck less. so they died for nothing. forgotten. what about the Japs and Germans and Wops ??? forgotton. they lost and died for nothing. so pick your war. any war. the loser are forgotton because the world only remembers the winners. that's just the way of the world

most Americans today never heard of a Vietnam let alone those fought and died in it. and they could give a fuck less.

That is very untrue. You just looking for an excuse to emote?

most Americans today never heard of a Vietnam let alone those fought and died in it. and they could give a fuck less.

That is very untrue. You just looking for an excuse to emote?

emote ?? beg to differ. ive talked to this current generation and many never heard of it. history's not taught anymore. politics is. how is vietnam gonna get em a job?? most can't find it on a map. or Iraq or Afghanistan. or even the USA.

emote my ass !!!

58,000 died in Nam for nothing. so the answer is yes

You have a strange notion of patriotism, champ.

(My bold)

Up until the Imperial Japanese Navy sank most of the Russian Imperial naval force sent out to engage them, the Europeans looked to be invincible in Asia. Japanese initial victories in WWII proved that Asian forces could win against European, witness the Viet Minh, VC & eventually the regular NVA military in Vietnam, China in the Korean War. The lesson has persisted - no one has ever truly conquered Afghanistan, & Pakistan & Iraq look to be ungovernable even by their own natives.

Attaturk was the only Turkish victor in WWI - the Ottoman Empire was dismembered, & Turkey itself was headed for the butcher's table. Attaturk rallied the military & the people, & instituted a government that fought off the British, French, Italians, Greeks, Russians, Armenians, bartered with the Kurds - & that government still stands.

We honor our soldiers, even if it is late & after the fact. & even if their war was not a blazing success - they answered the call, & some of them never came back.

Last edited:
so pick your war. any war. the loser are forgotton because the world only remembers the winners. that's just the way of the world

That is false, ignorant, self-indulgent nonsense, drama queen.

ive talked to this current generation and many never heard of it. history's not taught anymore. politics is. how is vietnam gonna get em a job?? most can't find it on a map. or Iraq or Afghanistan. or even the USA. !!!

Yeah, no one but YOU has ever spoken to anyone of the current generation, elusive creatures that they are. :rolleyes: You're being an ignorant, irrational little drama queen.

ive talked to this current generation and many never heard of it. history's not taught anymore. politics is. how is vietnam gonna get em a job?? most can't find it on a map. or Iraq or Afghanistan. or even the USA. !!!

Yeah, no one but YOU has ever spoken to anyone of the current generation, elusive creatures that they are. :rolleyes: You're being an ignorant, irrational little drama queen.

should i go to my room dad ???

The "Japanese," the Germans, and the "Italians" are not forgotten either, you damn drama queen.

my generation is NOT pc. yours is. so stay in line with the other duckies and do what your told

That is false, ignorant, self-indulgent nonsense, drama queen.

thank you mr judge. should i hang myself???

Yes, emote. You are acting like little 5 year old girl looking for attention. Get a hold of yourself and try reasoning a little, drama queen.

so no dinner and off to bed. now that's cruel dad :cuckoo:

If the term is "kamikaze", and all of the syllables in the term are also used in American English, why do Americans butcher the pronunciation so badly?

I have heard:

ka ma ka zi
ka mi ka zi

It is simple.

ka mi ka ze

kami = god
kaze = wind

"Wind of the gods" "Godly wind" "Devine wind"

ka.....mi....ka....ze

That is all.

my generation is NOT pc. :

"My generation" is not a 'Get out of being a douchebag free' Card, champ. Plenty of people from any and all generations - including yours, whatever it is - are not the douchebag you are trying to be.

:

You can't yet. They haven't replaced the padding you chewed through.

Forum List

Back