Kamala to Barr: will you promise to kill Trump?

We don't have to imply it, ya ignorant moron....sessions said it himself. Goddamn son, how can you not be in possession of the most basic facts regarding this topic? You should probably just shut up and read for a while.
Sessions said what himself? Yes, I've been coordinating with my Russian counterparts so I can help Donald Trump collude with Vlad Putin so as to better steal the election and somehow sell out America's interests to Russia?

LOL...I know you aren't one to actually demonstrate what you claim to be true but how about an exception this time, you
contentious prick.

Except I said that I don't care if you take my word for what I said earlier. You sure do have a hard time following a simple exchange in English. Learn the language , or get out of my country, son.
I know what you said. You don't care...and then you complained about my whining, ironically.
Make up your mind, douchebag. And why do you have Donald Trump as the president of your country? Idiot.

Oh, when you said I don't care what you think, I thought you meant it.
Except I said that I don't care if you take my word for what I said earlier. You sure do have a hard time following a simple exchange in English. Learn the language , or get out of my country, son.

In all reality, you should be bitchsmacked for having Robert Johnson for an Avatar because you are a Commie fuck and he was a patriotic American black man.

How many bars are there in a blues, you fuck, and what is the ending chord before starting again?

A couple of numbers will do, faggot. Something tells me you may not come up with the correct ones.

Do you even America, or are you Russian?
Another irrelevant gay cowboy rant from the amateur musician..

In all reality, you should be bitchsmacked for having Robert Johnson for an Avatar because you are a Commie fuck and he was a patriotic American black man.

How many bars are there in a blues, you fuck, and what is the ending chord before starting again?

A couple of numbers will do, faggot. Something tells me you may not come up with the correct ones.

Got it, you have no fucking idea.

Sessions said what himself?
That he met with Russian officials. Damn son, try to follow a simple English conversation.

LOL! He talked to a couple of Russian guys at a cocktail party in passing. Weaksauce!

Fort Fun is a moron of absolutey epic proportions

Remember when Nancy Pelosi said "I don't know how Jeff Sessions could possibly not remembered that time he met a Russian official at some random event, I never have met a Russian official at some random event, but if I did I'd remember it" and not even 24 hours later there was a picture of Nancy Pelosi sitting right next to the same Russian official Sessions shook hands with at some random event , laughing it up with him posted all over the internet? LOL

Fort Dumb shit would also like to pretend that never happened, or that it is different somehow

Wow! An official in our government met with officials of Russia's government! Hang him high!
Which, of course, I merely brought up as one of the reasons he recused himself. I did not call for any punishment for this or even level any value judgment at all. So again, you are having a hard time following a simple conversation.

Got it, you have no fucking idea.
Sorry gay cowboy, I don't give free lessons. If you would like to make an appointment, I can direct you to Sweetwater sound.

Barr's record on civil rights is abysmal. he champions mass incarceration. he was a general in the war on crime. he literally wrote a book which called for more incarceration.

"overall, the system treats whites and blacks fairly" - Barr told Senator Booker...this statement alone is disqualifying

Forum List

Back