Kamala isn't Really Black and isn't Really an American

Exactly, you don't, so how about you stop espousing ignorance and actually try learning something and help be apart of the solution instead of the problem

I do know you’re burning calories worrying about “miss michigan” and I’m not. Perhaps you should devote your energies to something more worthwhile instead of trying to flex your pathetic muscles on a message board skippy.

Kamala wanted us to believe she descended from slaves in the American south.

I am sure you have a fine, racism- and hate-peddling mouth-breather site to back that up.
I don't need a website to back me up, I have Trump and the American people on my side. I guess you missed the last Trump rally.

While peddling unsupported, made-up bullshit, you fancy you have "the American people" on your side? Isn't that a bit too preposterous, even for Russian trolls?

Exactly, you don't, so how about you stop espousing ignorance and actually try learning something and help be apart of the solution instead of the problem

I do know you’re burning calories worrying about “miss michigan” and I’m not. Perhaps you should devote your energies to something more worthwhile instead of trying to flex your pathetic muscles on a message board skippy.

I do know you’re burning calories worrying about “conservative butthurt” and I’m not. Perhaps you should devote your energies to something more worthwhile instead of trying to flex your pathetic muscles on a message board, skippy.

See, I can derail and deflect as easily as you can. It doesn’t take a mastermind

Does Kamala think running as the "bussing candidate" will be a good move in the general election?

Turns out she's half Jamaican and half Asian Indian. Her parents weren't even born in America.

Jamaicans aren't black?
This one doesn't look black.
AR-301179988.jpg
Ooooh! Let's find the statistical outlier for the win!

Turns out she's half Jamaican and half Asian Indian. Her parents weren't even born in America.
I’m not a Kamala fan at all but this is such a lame attack. Stick to things that matter and that aren’t gonna stir up racial BS arguments.

I’m not a Kamala fan at all but this is such a lame attack. Stick to things that matter and that aren’t gonna stir up racial BS arguments.
That’s all conservatives have – racist attacks, lies, and fearmongering.

Forum List

Back