Kamala Harris’s Dad: 'Travesty’

Two wrongs never trump right.
It is NOT 2 wrongs. Her father is 100% RIGHT. Good for him. I hope we hear more from him. Kamala Harris has no business being in this race for a number of reasons.

One of them is what she dishonestly did against VP Pence, which I recall writing about, but I can't remember the details. I tried to look it up through the forum search function, but that seems to be ailing somewhat right now.
If you intend to mischaracterize what I said, then we're done here.

I have disagreements with My sons. I had disagreements with My father.

We kept it private and did not give others ammunition to use against us. There is more to life than just getting the other side.

I am friends with Jamaicans, and most of them hate the stereotype. They will get really offended. Especially the women.

We have to remember. Liberals don't give a flying shit when they stereotype. That, like everything else they claim they are offended about and yell about, they do.

The best is how the dumb typical negro bitch and that dumb skinny racist bitch warren are patronizing their ignorant negro slaves by promising them reparations.

What a fucking pathetic disaster.

She could be an early drop-out.

Kamala Harris’s dad: Our family wants to ‘dissociate ourselves from this travesty’

Kamala Harris’s dad: Our family wants to ‘dissociate ourselves from this travesty’
Well, I have zero respect for him.

A man his age should know better than to attack his own kin in public.
Where's the link to this unwritten law?

A parent calling out their spoiled child in public used to be something to admire
It has never been something to admire. I suppose you've never heard the phrase, "Don't air your dirty laundry in public"?

As I said, I have no respect for someone who should know better.
Obviously your principles are a bit suspect.
After all, Ms Harris chose to air her dirty laundry in public first by telling everyone she was a doper.

My principles are solid and on a solid foundation. I don't give a fuck what she did, as I am NOT defending her. I made a statement about HIM. My position is the correct one.

She insulted the Jamaican side of the family by inferring if you're Jamaican
you smoke pot. Seems the parents have their integrity and were not going to
be besmirched by Kamala.
Kudos to them
So, you pull her aside and explain it to her. You do NOT do it in public. Its called, "Being the better person".
I disagree, If she was still a child, I would be agreeing with you. She's not a child.
She besmirched them in the public eye, and should be chided in the public eye.
I disagree. Who cares what she did. As the father is it his responsibility to take it private.

Where's the link to this unwritten law?

A parent calling out their spoiled child in public used to be something to admire
It has never been something to admire. I suppose you've never heard the phrase, "Don't air your dirty laundry in public"?

As I said, I have no respect for someone who should know better.
Obviously your principles are a bit suspect.
After all, Ms Harris chose to air her dirty laundry in public first by telling everyone she was a doper.

My principles are solid and on a solid foundation. I don't give a fuck what she did, as I am NOT defending her. I made a statement about HIM. My position is the correct one.
I guess a poor excuse is better than no excuse at all.
So you go around with blinders on and your logic is faulty.
And you're proud of it to boot.

I think context is important.
However, you don't care about context or reality.
You think right and wrong is highly subjective.
But in order to be subjective you must take everything into account....and you refuse to do that.
It makes me wonder if your selective self-righteousness is politically motivated.

aeblhGF.png

She insulted the Jamaican side of the family by inferring if you're Jamaican
you smoke pot. Seems the parents have their integrity and were not going to
be besmirched by Kamala.
Kudos to them
So, you pull her aside and explain it to her. You do NOT do it in public. Its called, "Being the better person".
I disagree, If she was still a child, I would be agreeing with you. She's not a child.
She besmirched them in the public eye, and should be chided in the public eye.
I disagree. Who cares what she did. As the father is it his responsibility to take it private.
The father wanted to protect the name of a proud family that was besmirched publicly.
It's called tough love, I guess, it's a lost art.
Kamala is a big girl, and she put identity politics over the integrity of her family.
The father was absolutely right, and glad he did it.
I couldn't disagree with you more on this Darkwind.

If you intend to mischaracterize what I said, then we're done here.

I have disagreements with My sons. I had disagreements with My father.

We kept it private and did not give others ammunition to use against us. There is more to life than just getting the other side.
Your family disagreements are private. Kamala Harris is attempting to run for POTUS. That is public, all the way.

Forum List

Back