Kamala Harris Slept Her Way to the Top

Former San Francisco mayor Willie Brown admitted that he had an extramarital affair with Kamala Harris 20 years ago, and also said he helped to launch the career of the 2020 presidential candidate.

In a column published on Saturday, the 84-year-old Brown confirmed rumors that he and Harris had a previous relationship, which took place while Brown was still married. Brown also claimed that it was his help that helped kick-start Harris’s career, which would later lead to her becoming the state attorney general and eventually, a senator.

“Yes, I may have influenced her career by appointing her to two state commissions when I was [California] Assembly speaker. And I certainly helped with her first race for district attorney in San Francisco,” Brown wrote in the San Francisco Chronicle.

In the column, Brown said that the relationship wasn’t a big deal and added that he helped shape the careers of a number of other prominent politicians, including House Speaker Nancy Pelosi. He added that Harris still maintained political independence, even with their past relationship and the help Brown provided to her career.

“The difference is that Harris is the only one who, after I helped her, sent word that I would be indicted if I ‘so much as jaywalked’ while she was D.A.,” Brown wrote.

The revelation comes just as Kamala Harris is kicking off her 2020 presidential campaign as one of the front-runners in what is shaping up to be a crowded Democratic field. While Harris has failed to crack the top three in most early polls, columnist Myra Adams said she believes Harris has everything it takes to win the nomination.

2RfQzP1D

Former San Francisco Mayor Willie Brown Admits He Had Affair With Kamala Harris, Helped To Launch Her Career

Look at those slaves laughing.

A Presidential candidate having an affair?

I am shocked!

Sounds like more of a prostitution thing, or at least "Sexual harassment".

Former San Francisco mayor Willie Brown admitted that he had an extramarital affair with Kamala Harris 20 years ago, and also said he helped to launch the career of the 2020 presidential candidate.

In a column published on Saturday, the 84-year-old Brown confirmed rumors that he and Harris had a previous relationship, which took place while Brown was still married. Brown also claimed that it was his help that helped kick-start Harris’s career, which would later lead to her becoming the state attorney general and eventually, a senator.

“Yes, I may have influenced her career by appointing her to two state commissions when I was [California] Assembly speaker. And I certainly helped with her first race for district attorney in San Francisco,” Brown wrote in the San Francisco Chronicle.

In the column, Brown said that the relationship wasn’t a big deal and added that he helped shape the careers of a number of other prominent politicians, including House Speaker Nancy Pelosi. He added that Harris still maintained political independence, even with their past relationship and the help Brown provided to her career.

“The difference is that Harris is the only one who, after I helped her, sent word that I would be indicted if I ‘so much as jaywalked’ while she was D.A.,” Brown wrote.

The revelation comes just as Kamala Harris is kicking off her 2020 presidential campaign as one of the front-runners in what is shaping up to be a crowded Democratic field. While Harris has failed to crack the top three in most early polls, columnist Myra Adams said she believes Harris has everything it takes to win the nomination.

2RfQzP1D

Former San Francisco Mayor Willie Brown Admits He Had Affair With Kamala Harris, Helped To Launch Her Career

I am shocked!

Let’s leave Melania out if it

2RfQzP1D

I am shocked!

Using sex to advance your career is what makes it work for people like harvey weinstein.

What about the people that deserved those jobs that Harris got? What about the next poor woman that had to ask Willie Brown for a job?

2RfQzP1D

I am shocked!

Using sex to advance your career is what makes it work for people like harvey weinstein.

What about the people that deserved those jobs that Harris got? What about the next poor woman that had to ask Willie Brown for a job?
How many women working for Trump have “advanced their careers”

they don't care if ''their'' kind does it ..it's OK
it reminds me of Marion Barry--committing crimes while in office,
He gave the presidential nomination speech for Jesse Jackson at the 1984 Democratic National Convention.
smoking crack cocaine and was arrested by Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) officials on drug charges.
while married
propositioning her for sex.
after all that, '''they''' voted him in again
Marion Barry - Wikipedia
again, as stated many times = hypocrites

2RfQzP1D

I am shocked!

How many women working for Trump have “advanced their careers”

I have no idea. I've heard of nothing like this.

But if you cared about this issue at all, you would have a problem with Harris's behavior.

That you do not, shows that ALL of your posturing about sexual harassment, is nothing but shit.

You call me names, because you are an asshole, but you are the one that is willing to see innocent people hurt to advance your political agenda.

she's not perfect, but she always speaks with moral clarity. she has only one client: The American people!

Just to be clear. The USMB nutbags here are taking Brown at his word in this case?

There is no doubt in your minds that Harris fucked Brown to advance her career?

Is that it?

Just to be clear. The USMB nutbags here are taking Brown at his word in this case?

There is no doubt in your minds that Harris fucked Brown to advance her career?

Is that it?
can we use civil terms please?
like 'had sex''/screwed/pleasured/mutually pleasured/made love/etc

Lol
You being an Clinton supporter, makes you fun to watch trying to convince anyone that having slick Willy and his Hildabeast back in the White House... Could possibly be a good thing.:cuckoo::lmao:

Cause anyone with any common sense knows the Clintons are the most repugnant people on the planet.

Trump is an means to an end, Anything that damages the federal government is a good thing for the country

And here is one more Trumpian that has nothing left but lies about me...

I am not a Clinton supporter and have never said a positive word about her...ever.

but do not let that stop you from telling your lies like all the other sheep that I have destroyed so utterly that all you have left is lies
Lol
Still does not change the fact that you wanted slick Willy and his Hildabeast in the White House... again

Why do you keep repeating the same lie? Are you one of those people that think if your tell a lie often enough it will become truth? Is that why are you such a Trump worshiper?
Lol
Conservatives/libertarians see Trump as a means to an end, You are obviously a Clinton supporter

The amount of hypocrites in this thread could stop a team oxen in its tracks. I love this place. lol

It’s okay if you’re a cheating charlatan, so long as it occurs prior to be elected. Fucking retards. :lol:

yea, good thing trump never slept around. .

... wait

Did he do it WHILE IN OFFICE like Clinton, then lie under oath? Did he do it as a sitting politician and Presidential candidate like John Edwards, and Gary Hart? Did he do it like Ted Kennedy then kill his mistress?
did kamala?

why do people get angry at something then pull up bullshit differentiators when they see their own side is full of the same bullshit?

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk
Lol
You being an Clinton supporter, makes you fun to watch trying to convince anyone that having slick Willy and his Hildabeast back in the White House... Could possibly be a good thing.:cuckoo::lmao:

Cause anyone with any common sense knows the Clintons are the most repugnant people on the planet.

Trump is an means to an end, Anything that damages the federal government is a good thing for the country

I am not a Clinton supporter and have never said a positive word about her...ever.

but do not let that stop you from telling your lies like all the other sheep that I have destroyed so utterly that all you have left is lies
i can't stand hillary. i use that as a gauge when i hear people rant on trump cause they can't stand him either. but i think we've taken things too far and we know we've dove into the weeds and are full of shit, we're now simply arguing that we're LESS full of shit than the other side and either way, you're still full of shit.

Lol

Lol
Still does not change the fact that you wanted slick Willy and his Hildabeast in the White House... again

Why do you keep repeating the same lie? Are you one of those people that think if your tell a lie often enough it will become truth? Is that why are you such a Trump worshiper?
Lol
Conservatives/libertarians see Trump as a means to an end, You are obviously a Clinton supporter

The only thing that Trump is a means to is a larger Fed Govt, more interference in our lives and far more debt....all the things that you lay awake at night dream about.

Forum List

Back