Kamala Harris said Trump is a racist.

deanrd

Gold Member
May 8, 2017
Kamala Harris on whether she thinks Trump is a racist: 'I do'

Why does this surprise anyone?

Trump is a racist.

He proved it when he said African countries were shit hole countries.

When he said some Mexicans donā€™t rape.

When he said a Mexican canā€™t be a judge.

Court cases heā€™s had involving race and renters.

So how do you make a big story out of her story thatā€™s about something everybody from both parties already know?

In fact the entire world already knows.

It takes someone as vacuous as Deanturd to listen to a whore who would likely have died in a ditch years ago if she wasn't gulping down loads from a politician.

Trump is a racist.

So how do you make a big story out of her story thatā€™s about something everybody from both parties already know?

Says the woman who has sent more black and brown men to prison for low level drug offenses. It's going to be awesom watching her splain that.

There is zero evidence that Trump is a racist......but that wonā€™t stop the uneducated masses from thinking he is

No, it does not surprise me that an authoritarian leftist would pull out the race card to whore for votes.

That has been her M.O. all along, hasn't it?

African countries are shit holes.
Mexicans arent a race, you dilapidated
Bag of dumbfuck.

Trump is a racist.

It's only racist if it's a lie.

Not only is Trump a racist, but he is inspiring millions of cons to be just like him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not only is Trump a racist, but he is inspiring millions of cons to be just like him.

I've asked you to back up such bullshit claims in the past, and all you did has hide like a bitch.

I will challenge you again, back up your shit, or be seen as a bitch.

I double dog dare you. Bitch.

And we all know what you will do.

Trump is a racist.

President Trump didn't lose the court case re: race and renters in New York at all.

The Trump Organization agreed to pay an administrative assessment in response to an investigation from a NYC fair housing agency.

The President disagreed with the decision to pay, feeling that they should fight the obviously False Charges. But the decision was made by the family's Patriarch, Frederick Christ Trump, to make the payment and it was. Fred Trump's decision was undoubtably the correct one. The Fair Housing Bureau was a new one in city hall, and they had to show results- money in fines and settlements coming in- to justify their existence. By making the payment- even though the Trumps were obviously innocent- Frederick C. Trump was showing cooperation with the regulators and buying peace with them. If the Trump would have spent an untold amount of dollars defending themselves against the false charges- it well have been as much as or even more than just paying. Further, the bureaucrats would have been angry and brought more false charges.

What rubbish. Before Donald J. Trump took the escalator ride to immortality and to serve as our President, he got awards from Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson, palled around with Iron Mike Tyson and allied himself with the All Mighty Bobby Lashley in the Battle of the Billionaires.

The idea the Trump is a "racist" is absurd.

What rubbish. Before Donald J. Trump took the escalator ride to immortality and to serve as our President, he got awards from Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson, palled around with Iron Mike Tyson and allied himself with the All Mighty Bobby Lashley in the Battle of the Billionaires.

If you canā€™t see that trump is a racist maybe you are one as well.

If you canā€™t see that trump is a racist maybe you are one as well.

Once again, I will challenge you to back up your shit, or admit that you are a bitch.

And once again, EVERYONE knows that you will just admit to being a bitch.

Race baiting whore is at it again...

upload_2019-2-26_15-49-53.png

"unjust"

If I am not mistaken, a court found Zimmerman innocent. Is she contradicting the justice system?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back