Kamala Harris now says busing should not be mandated

Like all Tards she is a political worm.

There is no doubt she is a flip flop flipper...

She claims she didn’t understand the question about

getting rid of private health insurance either....

She claims she thought the question was about her own insurance...

She is used to dealing with not so bright Tards.

Kamal's position on busing is the same as Biden's, which is totally irrelevant in 2020, and just a rehearsed "gottcha" moment for her during the debate.

Since the entire voting base of the left are ignorant of all issues since the entire voting base only sees everything and anything through the lens of identity politics and only identity politics it won't matter what she says now, or later or after any debate.

The media will drown out her ignorance and her lies and her disgraceful behavior that got her to the position she is in, the ignorant bastardized cocksucking voting base won't give one flying fuck.

Wonder what her favorite position is. Skinned knees or bent over?

The Democrats are all NUTS, and Harris is as bad or worse as the rest of these Identity Politics idiots. Busing didn't work in the 70's. I went through it, and my parents were on the brink of sending me to private school solely because of that. Even though they paid a lot more for their house, and a LOT more in property taxes due to living in a very good school district.

Instead of busing the White kids from the "good" neighborhood into the city and a "bad: neighborhood, they bussed Black kids from a close by neighboring Borough to our school. If the opposite had happened, which I am sure it did, then many parents would pull their kids out of school and sent them to parochial and private schools.

So pay More for a house and More in taxes specifically to be in a good school district then have your kids forcibly sent to some inner city HELL HOLE for all that money. Madness!

Last edited:
Of course she did. It was a specious campaign tactic designed to denigrate Sen Biden. It served its purpose.

Forum List

Back