Kamala Harris blasted by her own dad for pushing negative stereotypes about Jamaicans

Desperation strikes deep.
Into your threads it will creep.
Starts when you're always afraid
Uppity women scare the pants off the Rumpbot brigade

Think it's time we

Stop, he what's that sound
Another whiny thread goes splat onna ground

It smacks of desperation that, instead of addressing the point of the op, ie the pushing of a racist stereotype by Harris,

"Jamaican" is a RACE now?

Do they have what we call "schools" where you grew up?

SMFH

And now you want to talk about semantics.

Harris fucked up, and was rightly called on it, by her own dad.

THat you even WANT to have her get a pass from the normal partisan attacks of today, is sexist of you.

Another hack who needs to learn how to read. I didn't even bring up "Harris". I questioned how "Jamaican" is a RACE.

And you can't handle that so you ran away from it.

What kind of "race" is Jamaican then? "Black-Irish"?

You mentioned "uppity women" right above.

Your desire to derail the thread to a conversation of semantics, is boring to me.

But Jamaican sludge have earned their stereotypes; Jamaicans are to the black race what a booze-pickled European soccer riot is to the white race: the lowest, inbred, violent criminal dregs of that people. Jamaica is a Haiti-like toilet with an 88% rate of deadbeat dads, a 50% literacy rate and a violent crime rate so high that the tourist resorts have to be surrounded by barbed wire and security guards to keep the local vermin out. Disgusting nation of subhuman animals, like the rest of the Caribbean hurricane-bait. I have a half-Jamaican cousin (from my dirtbag, 350-pound white cousin and her white-guilt-complex and fetish for black cock) who, in his twenties, is currently in San Quentin for many years for a list of violent felonies. Including heroin-dealing. And a few different counts of attempted murder.

What can you expect from a culture which invented a visual abomination like dreadlocks? Which are so filthy, so unsanitary, so insect-ridden, so subhuman, whenever I see dreadlocks on someone (whether white or black) I have this instant need to hose them down with napalm. And Reggae-feces are the auditory equivalent; it sounds like banging on pots and pans while singing in a thin, reedy, tortured-sounding voice which reeks of testicles which never descended. Everything about Jamaican garbage - and I mean EVERYTHING - makes real humans wish to vomit.

Despite this, I found Rick's Sunset Grille in Negril pretty cool....

When you have a dreadlocked, half-black Jamaican-filth relative committing violent crimes against your own family members for no reason, you'll change your tune rather quickly. These "naggers" Jamaican animals are dreadlocked, pure human evil. Jamaica is a walking disease which should never have existed in the first place.

Desperation strikes deep.
Into your threads it will creep.
Starts when you're always afraid
Uppity women scare the pants off the Rumpbot brigade

Think it's time we

Stop, he what's that sound
Another whiny thread goes splat onna ground

It smacks of desperation that, instead of addressing the point of the op, ie the pushing of a racist stereotype by Harris,

SMFH

THat you even WANT to have her get a pass from the normal partisan attacks of today, is sexist of you.

Another hack who needs to learn how to read. I didn't even bring up "Harris". I questioned how "Jamaican" is a RACE.

Your desire to derail the thread to a conversation of semantics, is boring to me.

Translation --- you're WRONG and you don't have the stones to acknowledge it. Wimp. :gay:

But Jamaican sludge have earned their stereotypes; Jamaicans are to the black race what a booze-pickled European soccer riot is to the white race: the lowest, inbred, violent criminal dregs of that people. Jamaica is a Haiti-like toilet with an 88% rate of deadbeat dads, a 50% literacy rate and a violent crime rate so high that the tourist resorts have to be surrounded by barbed wire and security guards to keep the local vermin out. Disgusting nation of subhuman animals, like the rest of the Caribbean hurricane-bait. I have a half-Jamaican cousin (from my dirtbag, 350-pound white cousin and her white-guilt-complex and fetish for black cock) who, in his twenties, is currently in San Quentin for many years for a list of violent felonies. Including heroin-dealing. And a few different counts of attempted murder.

What can you expect from a culture which invented a visual abomination like dreadlocks? Which are so filthy, so unsanitary, so insect-ridden, so subhuman, whenever I see dreadlocks on someone (whether white or black) I have this instant need to hose them down with napalm. And Reggae-feces are the auditory equivalent; it sounds like banging on pots and pans while singing in a thin, reedy, tortured-sounding voice which reeks of testicles which never descended. Everything about Jamaican garbage - and I mean EVERYTHING - makes real humans wish to vomit.

When you have a dreadlocked, half-black Jamaican-filth relative committing violent crimes against your own family members for no reason, you'll change your tune rather quickly. These "naggers" Jamaican animals are dreadlocked, pure human evil. Jamaica is a walking disease which should never have existed in the first place.

Know what you mean. An old Jamaican woman put a curse on me in a marketplace because I never visited her booth like I told her I would before I left.
As soon as I got stateside, my right ear started paining me and I lost 90% of my hearing in that ear. Now, mind you, this was 20 years ago. I wasn't old, only 45.
To make a long story shorter, I went to the doctor, had an MRI, and was told my nerve endings were mostly damaged from that ear where it connects to the brain.
Jamaican curses are a bitch!

67x9b4vp93d21.jpg

SMFH

Translation --- you're WRONG and you don't have the stones to acknowledge it.

Said the man that was just reminded that he DID bring up Harris, but doesn't have the stones to admit it.

Know what you mean. An old Jamaican woman put a curse on me in a marketplace because I never visited her booth like I told her I would before I left.
As soon as I got stateside, my right ear started paining me and I lost 90% of my hearing in that ear. Now, mind you, this was 20 years ago. I wasn't old, only 45.
To make a long story shorter, I went to the doctor, had an MRI, and was told my nerve endings were mostly damaged from that ear where it connects to the brain.

Jamaican stone-aged primitives love their voodoo, don't they. Always expressed in their crass, offensive, ear-stabbing, sobbing-sounding accent. What an utter subhuman example of the ultimate race of vindictive crybabies.

But the country NEEDS another mulatto Surrender Monkey that has PMS and control of the nuclear football....and you ABNORMALS complain about Trump who is working on disarming N.Korea....you people all need to be washed away in a tsunami!....only thing you chum are useful for is fish food!

But the country NEEDS another mulatto Surrender Monkey that has PMS and control of the nuclear football....and you ABNORMALS complain about Trump who is working on disarming N.Korea....you people all need to be washed away in a tsunami!....only thing you chum are useful for is fish food!

If Kamala is elected, our Nation will be cursed forever.
And forever is a long time.

Jamaican stone-aged primitives love their voodoo, don't they. Always expressed in their crass, offensive, ear-stabbing, sobbing-sounding accent. What an utter subhuman example of the ultimate race of vindictive crybabies.

Voodoo (voudoun) is native to Haiti, Stupid, not Jamaica. It's a re-assemblage of what captured slaves could remember from Africa syncretized with the Catholicism of their French owners.

None of which has jack shit to do with the Jamaican accent, which is derived from thousands of Irish slaves (indentured servants) shipped to the West Indies, especially Jamaica, in those same colonial times on a completely different island speaking a completely different language.

But it does demonstrate the depth of your abject ignorance, which is a requirement for your kind of asshole bigotry.

Voodoo (voudoun) is native to Haiti, Stupid, not Jamaica. It's a re-assemblage of what captured slaves could remember from Africa syncretized with the Catholicism of their French owners.

None of which has jack shit to do with the Jamaican accent, which is derived from thousands of Irish slaves (indentured servants) shipped to the West Indies, especially Jamaica, in those same colonial times on a completely different island speaking a completely different language.

But it does demonstrate the depth of your abject ignorance, which is a requirement for your kind of asshole bigotry.
Voodoo in Jamaica because The Pogster knows everything!

If Kamala is elected, our Nation will be cursed forever.
And forever is a long time.

She won't be; after 8 years of the Obamaggot's race-baiting, riot-inciting, race-obsessed, race-card-masturbating paranoia of white people (in this white majority country) there is absolutely no way this country is going to elect another black crybaby as president in our lifetimes. Blacks' utter hateful racism against whites is their own undoing and this white-majority country is not going through that same black-race-paranoia again. I promise that.

Watch your own video Dumbass. She explains it's called Obeah in Jamaica.

Voudou in Haiti, Santeria in Cuba, Obeah in other West Indies. And Candomblé in Brasil. They're all reconstructions of African spirituality by slave populations.

Don't venture out into areas you don't understand. I will bury you.

Her father exploded.

Donald Harris, 81, professor emeritus of economics at Stanford University, divorced from Shyamala Gopalan since 1972, offered this comment to the website Jamaica Global Online, whose editor, Ian Randle, shared it exclusively with Maclean’s:

My dear departed grandmothers, as well as my deceased parents, must be turning in their grave right now to see their family’s name, reputation and proud Jamaican identity being connected, in any way, jokingly or not with the fraudulent stereotype of a pot-smoking joy seeker and in the pursuit of identity politics. Speaking for myself and my immediate Jamaican family, we wish to categorically dissociate ourselves from this travesty.

For someone running for the president of the U.S. on a politically correct identity politics ticket, it sure doesn't look good when you gratuitously throw out a negative stereotype of anyone. If you're shameless enough, not a problem. But when your own dad calls you out, yes, there is a problem.

The blowback is here for Kamala Harris, who in a bid to pander to the pot vote, promoted the scuzzy stereotype of Jamaica as the pothead nation.

Much of the attention from her disastrous interview with 'Charlemagne tha God' on a Bay Area radio station rightly went to her strange timeline of pot smoking, answering the question of who she listened to when she got high, from Charlamagne tha God and his sidekick, DJEnvy, after she confirmed she smoked pot in college.

Her giggling Cheech-and-Chong-like response was this:

HARRIS: And look, I joke about it — half-joking — half my family’s from Jamaica. Are you kidding me?

Half joking?

That didn't go down well with Harris's father, Stanford University Professor Emeritus Donald Harris, 81, a Jamaican-American who, unlike her, has actually accomplished something.

I knew this was going to happen. In a devastating article published in MacLean's, the leading Canadian news magazine, the retired professor of economics told a Jamaican news wire that Harris's stereotyping of Jamaicans as potheads - and pursuit of identity politics - was as distasteful as hell.

(Excerpt) Read more at americanthinker.com ...

t2ixsibbw0d21.jpg
I agree with her father!!! That is some insensitive bullshit!!!

And somebody please.....PASS THE DUTCHIE ON THE LEFT-HAND SIDE.

hqdefault.jpg

Voudou in Haiti, Santeria in Cuba, Obeah in other West Indies. And Candomblé in Brasil. They're all reconstructions of African spirituality by slave populations.

It is the same fucking thing....We call you a fucking moron you call yourself a genius.....semantics and who says them ROTFLMFAO!

It is the same fucking thing....We call you a fucking moron you call yourself a genius.....semantics and who says them ROTFLMFAO!

The fact that I don't post bullshit about stuff way over my head, yet that doesn't stop you from doing it, doesn't make me a "genius". It just makes you a "retard".

Let's focus on Kamala's MOM, who was a breast cancer researcher because she was a breast cancer survivor. she instilled in Kamala the ethics of SCIENCE!

Her father exploded.

Donald Harris, 81, professor emeritus of economics at Stanford University, divorced from Shyamala Gopalan since 1972, offered this comment to the website Jamaica Global Online, whose editor, Ian Randle, shared it exclusively with Maclean’s:

My dear departed grandmothers, as well as my deceased parents, must be turning in their grave right now to see their family’s name, reputation and proud Jamaican identity being connected, in any way, jokingly or not with the fraudulent stereotype of a pot-smoking joy seeker and in the pursuit of identity politics. Speaking for myself and my immediate Jamaican family, we wish to categorically dissociate ourselves from this travesty.

For someone running for the president of the U.S. on a politically correct identity politics ticket, it sure doesn't look good when you gratuitously throw out a negative stereotype of anyone. If you're shameless enough, not a problem. But when your own dad calls you out, yes, there is a problem.

The blowback is here for Kamala Harris, who in a bid to pander to the pot vote, promoted the scuzzy stereotype of Jamaica as the pothead nation.

Much of the attention from her disastrous interview with 'Charlemagne tha God' on a Bay Area radio station rightly went to her strange timeline of pot smoking, answering the question of who she listened to when she got high, from Charlamagne tha God and his sidekick, DJEnvy, after she confirmed she smoked pot in college.

Her giggling Cheech-and-Chong-like response was this:

HARRIS: And look, I joke about it — half-joking — half my family’s from Jamaica. Are you kidding me?

Half joking?

That didn't go down well with Harris's father, Stanford University Professor Emeritus Donald Harris, 81, a Jamaican-American who, unlike her, has actually accomplished something.

I knew this was going to happen. In a devastating article published in MacLean's, the leading Canadian news magazine, the retired professor of economics told a Jamaican news wire that Harris's stereotyping of Jamaicans as potheads - and pursuit of identity politics - was as distasteful as hell.

(Excerpt) Read more at americanthinker.com ...

t2ixsibbw0d21.jpg
Your family knows you better than anyone... And her dad just publicly blasted her.

'Nuff said.

Forum List

Back