Kalamazoo shooter....a "progressive" Left wing tears are flowing...not a rightwinger..again...

That is why they are ignorant like you......they don't understand why we have violent crime out of control in the city......like you don't understand......but you are mentally a 12 year old...so that is your excuse.....

Uh, no, we just don't buy into media hype... that's the thing.

I've lived here for 50+ years, haven't seen one shooting, one gang riot, or any of the other stuff you think must be going on every day. And I've lived in some rough neihborhoods.

I have been posting this for a long time....our gun crime is mainly confined to tiny areas of our inner cities....multi block areas controlled by gangs and other criminals.......and that is where the majority of our gun crime happens and another reason that our gun crime is not a problem......

Normal Americans who own 357 million guns are not using those guns to commit crimes and murder......a tiny segment of our population, confined to the very tiny areas I have pointed out in my posts are the problem....they murder each other to the tune of about 8,124 in 2014........

so 356,991,876 million guns in private hands in the vast majority of the country are not a problem...

Yet based on the tiniest violent group shooting each other...illegally....you nuts want to disarm the owners of 356,991,876 million guns...the guns not being used for crime and murder...

you guys are the actual nuts....
here from the left's own Wikipedia pages...Gun violence in the United States - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

excerpt:

"Gun violence is most common in poor urban areas and frequently associated with gang violence, often involving male juveniles or young adult males.[13][14] Although mass shootings have been covered extensively in the media, mass shootings account for a small fraction of gun-related deaths[9] and the frequency of these events steadily declined between 1994 and 2007, rising between 2007 and 2013.[15][16]"

Uber driver suspected in Michigan shootings, six dead - Destroy Uber agenda for dummies
The specific agenda of this psy-op of the fake shooting series: "destroy Uber".
Reminder: Uber poses a threat to what illuminati get from human cattle in taxi licenses, reflected in consumer prices.
Advancing the agenda also illustrates two key features of illuminati end times:
- the reduction of humans to cattle: taxi drivers attacking Uber, because they were previously ruined by the fees they had to pay to the illuminati.
- illumininati putting legal barriers to real technology progress.
ALL
Good Economics: Destroy Uber agenda driver suspected in Michigan shootings for dummies
Days earlier, another example of illuminati disabling technolgical progress with fake shootings
Apple resisting magistrate order to share iPhone information - for dummies
Illuminati Theater: Spy iPhone: state vs Apple and Microsoft comedy series: diversion agendas

Forum List

Back