Kaine kills it in his first speech with Hillary

He comes off like another Everyman, even more so than Biden (if that's possible). He has a lot of elective experience, though, so he's savvy.

That's an experienced, moderate ticket. The left wingers won't like it and the Right will compare it to Venezuela, of course, but there's no crazy there.

I like Tim Kaine better than most Democrats but he started his speech with a blatant lie. He said that Trump stated that .....he,(Trump) would turn his back on the military and veterans. Someone please show me where Trump stated anything of the sort. Kaine and Kankles both lied about what Trump said or did, so the Party Of Lies And Deceit are off to a good start. The idiotic pinheads in the audience were swooning in delight.

I like Tim Kaine better than most Democrats but he started his speech with a blatant lie. He said that Trump stated that .....he,(Trump) would turn his back on the military and veterans. Someone please show me where Trump stated anything of the sort. Kaine and Kankles both lied about what Trump said or did, so the Party Of Lies And Deceit are off to a good start. The idiotic pinheads in the audience were swooning in delight.
If Kaine said that he's either a liar or total sell out.

Forum List

Back