Kagan Transparency.. DENIED

Seriously?

You're calling the White House "Big Brother" because they wouldn't let reporters into a HIGH SCHOOL CLASSROOM? Where the BROTHER of a Supreme Court nominee teaches? Who the fuck cares?

Irving Kagan is apparently a wonderful teacher (my brother had him at HCHS), but I really don't see how his class is the slightest bit relevant to Kagan's "transparency".

Grow the fuck up.

Best post of this pathetic thread.

OUCH...:lol:

It has to drive the right nuts considering they cant find anything on this nominee. This is just funny to me.

Seriously?

You're calling the White House "Big Brother" because they wouldn't let reporters into a HIGH SCHOOL CLASSROOM? Where the BROTHER of a Supreme Court nominee teaches? Who the fuck cares?

Irving Kagan is apparently a wonderful teacher (my brother had him at HCHS), but I really don't see how his class is the slightest bit relevant to Kagan's "transparency".

Grow the fuck up.

Now all ya need to do is change the names a bit and think about what this douche would be saying under those circumstances... Insert any of the Reagan or Bush appointees... and just IMAGINE the hue and cry coming from this same PROGRESSIVE!

In truth, it's NOT a big deal... where the characters at issue had not DEMANDED AT EVERY OPPORTUNITY THAT THEIR PREDECESSOR WAS "THE MOST SECRETIVE ADMINISTRATION IN US HISTORY... and that THEY WOULD BE "TRANSPARENT"!

Thus all the OP does is to point out the INCREDIBLE LEVELS OF HYPOCRISY! which is typical of the PROGRESSIVES...

New Topics

Forum List

Back