Kaepernick is the best kind of American there is: willing to criticize us since he loves us so much

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Kap loves America more than any other country in the history of the world, and exactly for this reason, he insists on criticizing it.

Kap loves America more than any other country in the history of the world, and exactly for this reason, he insists on criticizing it.

0b848f8a-a3b6-4f5f-b454-23a48a72272e-jumbo16x9_AP_16245689733538.jpg

Kaeperdick hasn't been signed by any NFL team, and that makes me smile. Perhaps he can get a job in Canada.

0b848f8a-a3b6-4f5f-b454-23a48a72272e-jumbo16x9_AP_16245689733538.jpg
believe me, that is justified. it would take too long to explain, but that is justified!

It's not about justification, it's about trying to get your point across, and Kapernick failed at that.

You only control your own message, you don't control how people recieve it.

16k6j4n.jpg

#TheLargerIssue #Fatherlessness #ChildNeglectMaltreatment #MentalHealth

During a March 11, 2018 '60 Minutes' segment titled, "Treating Trauma," Oprah Winfrey, a 'Childhood Trauma' (#ACEs) victim-survivor, shared knowledge regarding America's easily PREVENTABLE, though potentially life scarring *CHILD CARE* PUBLIC HEALTH CRISIS.

Knowledge Oprah exuberantly confirms is a "game changer."

YouTube search terms: "Oprah Winfrey, Fixing The 'Hole In Your Soul'"

___
The late 'Childhood Trauma' (#ACEs) victim Tupac Shakur's T.H.U.G.L.I.F.E. Child Abuse, Emotional Neglect, Abandonment & Maltreatment concept applies to American and foreign born citizens of ALL backgrounds:

T.H.U.G.L.I.F.E. - "The Hate U Give Little Infants Fvvks *EVERYONE"* ~Tupac Shakur

“We need more people who care; you know what I’m saying? We need more women, mothers, fathers, we need more of that…” ~Tupac Shakur, American urban story-TRUTH-teller

210aq95.jpg

Peace.
___
American *(Children)* Lives Matter; Take Pride In Parenting; *End Our National Epidemic of Child Abuse and Neglect*; End Community Violence, Police Anxiety & Educator's Frustrations

basquebromance said:
Oh, That Explains It !!
I Though He Got Pussy-Whipped By Some Muslim Activist Ho'-Dog

Forum List

Back