Kaepernick is 100 times more a man that Trump ever though of being

Trump is such a disaster, talk about unpatriotic, draft dodger, and his sons never entered the war in Iraq, but they can shoot wild animals.
Trump born with a silver spoon, spoiled all his life, lived in court rooms suing or getting sued. Reality TV man.

He was too big to fail when he couldn't pay his bills, so the banks bailed him out. What a loser.
Kaepernick was probably trying to make himself relevant when he was no longer getting much playing time.

Read his bio, much more a man than Trump ever was. He was upset over the police injustice, not the flag or veterans although he would have every right to not like the anthem or the man who wrote it (both racist) .

So, what you're saying then is Allahu Akbar?

Kaepernick is a pile of shit, but he's Muslim, so you defend him.

I defend his right more than I defend what T said. He can take a knee when the anthem is playing, a racist song wrote by a racist.

You defend any and every Muslim.

No member of Trump's family ever served in the Military. He loved this flag so much, he ran away from it five times.

Presidential-Candidates-As-Athletes-Donald_Trump-Meet_The_Matts.jpg

He didn't serve because he had bad feet. Guess you don't need feet to play sports.

TrainingWheels-S.jpg

on the other side of his coin there is this also from Wikipedia
That does not change Key's racism. I'm sure you'll agree he thought blacks to be inferior. That is slam dunk racism, right?
it seems like he was torn between the attitudes of slavery in his day,it also seemed like he may have treated them better than most plantation owners.....but you are right,im sure he felt they were just some primitive peoples....

Key thought blacks were inferior according to his statements. Is being primitive inferior in your view?

Forum List

Back