Kaepernick is 100 times more a man that Trump ever though of being

Trump is such a disaster, talk about unpatriotic, draft dodger, and his sons never entered the war in Iraq, but they can shoot wild animals.
Trump born with a silver spoon, spoiled all his life, lived in court rooms suing or getting sued. Reality TV man.

He was too big to fail when he couldn't pay his bills, so the banks bailed him out. What a loser.
Kaepernick was probably trying to make himself relevant when he was no longer getting much playing time.

Read his bio, much more a man than Trump ever was. He was upset over the police injustice, not the flag or veterans although he would have every right to not like the anthem or the man who wrote it (both racist) .
Yeah, how did that work out for Colin? Lol, his career is over, and more football players will soon go to early retirement. I'm done watching those spoiled brats. A black man actually has a better chance getting hit by lightning that killed by a cop. Are they gonna protest that racist lightning next?

I cannot help but think Trump inserted himself into "the kneel" to gratuitously use it as a way to rejoin his battle with the NFL. His NFL-related remarks last week strike me as that and as Trump finding a way to make the conversation be about him.

It's not surprising that Trump has been engendering animus toward the NFL. One of his failed ventures was the USFL New Jersey Generals. Trump is merely manifesting his long-held grudge over having drove the USFL to failure and, as is typical of Trump, he blames the NFL for it instead of seeing that he, quite simply, "screwed the pooch" himself. (These articles are well worth reading.)
Trump, from the very beginning, wanted to be an NFL owner, so he crafted a plan to create a competitor to the NFL that the NFL would later absorb, thus getting him into the NFL owners club. His plan didn't work and it destroyed the USFL.
Such horseshit! The NFL players started this, not our President.

Of course, our Potus is racist, he doesn't care about racial injustice.
There is a sports bar here in greenville that has stopped showing NFL games. My hangout one of the bar tenders will also not have the games on while she works. The NFL has made a bad decision disrespect our great troops.

Trump is such a disaster, talk about unpatriotic, draft dodger, and his sons never entered the war in Iraq, but they can shoot wild animals.
Trump born with a silver spoon, spoiled all his life, lived in court rooms suing or getting sued. Reality TV man.

He was too big to fail when he couldn't pay his bills, so the banks bailed him out. What a loser.
Craperdick is a no-talent pice of shit who did this to gain sympathy for himself. Every liberal wants him playing again, regardless of his ability. If liberal's were in charge of innovation, we'd be living in caves and paying for sunlight.
Trump is absolutely correct to stand up against the Progressive Jihad on our institutions, culture and civilization.

He had no right to say what he did. No right. And to say someone should get fired for a peaceful demonstration. He is a despicable man.
21768213_1669854509714118_1862530526504355152_n.jpg

Mr Tebow is White he deserves ridicule

Will the negros establish their negro league? This is wonderful. Ty , Donald. No one , since George Wallace has had the backbone to publically call a spade a spade. Or an SOB , LOL

I cannot help but think Trump inserted himself into "the kneel" to gratuitously use it as a way to rejoin his battle with the NFL. His NFL-related remarks last week strike me as that and as Trump finding a way to make the conversation be about him.

It's not surprising that Trump has been engendering animus toward the NFL. One of his failed ventures was the USFL New Jersey Generals. Trump is merely manifesting his long-held grudge over having drove the USFL to failure and, as is typical of Trump, he blames the NFL for it instead of seeing that he, quite simply, "screwed the pooch" himself. (These articles are well worth reading.)
Trump, from the very beginning, wanted to be an NFL owner, so he crafted a plan to create a competitor to the NFL that the NFL would later absorb, thus getting him into the NFL owners club. His plan didn't work and it destroyed the USFL.

There is a sports bar here in greenville that has stopped showing NFL games. My hangout one of the bar tenders will also not have the games on while she works. The NFL has made a bad decision disrespect our great troops.
Have you been listening to Bobby Mac?

I never do this, but I had to give that a "funny" for its weight of absurdity.

Love Bobby Mac, listen to him almost everyday.

Love Bobby Mac, listen to him almost everyday.
Ditto.

Agree....one thing one must know about trump's psyche.....he holds grudges forever.

Read his bio, much more a man than Trump ever was. He was upset over the police injustice, not the flag or veterans although he would have every right to not like the anthem or the man who wrote it (both racist) .

Kaepernick also wore socks that depicted cops as pigs. Another violation of NFL rules.

i-GLMWJf3-S.jpg

Read his bio. Trump is a loser.

Colin Kaepernick was given up for adoption by his single mother. His black biological father left Heidi Russo his birth mother before he was born. Another result of the LBJ War on Poverty and Great Society.

Colin Kaepernick was adopted by a wealthy white couple who had another son Kyle and daughter Devon. The couple had lost two other sons to heart defects.

Yep, that's a tough life, given to him by white people.

Kaepernick was probably trying to make himself relevant when he was no longer getting much playing time.

Francis Scott key was a racist?....

Francis Scott key was a racist?....
Seems so...

"Are you willing, gentlemen, to abandon your country, to permit it to be taken from you, and occupied by the abolitionist, according to whose taste it is to associate and amalgamate with the negro? Or, gentlemen, on the other hand, are there laws in this community to defend you from the immediate abolitionist, who would open upon you the floodgates of such extensive wickedness and mischief?"
Francis Scott Key - Wikipedia

So, what you're saying then is Allahu Akbar?

Kaepernick is a pile of shit, but he's Muslim, so you defend him.

Kaepernick sits down when he should be standing, the same way he does when he takes a piss.

Did Chelsea Clinton's ever enter the war in Iraq?

Craperdick is a no-talent pice of shit who did this to gain sympathy for himself. Every liberal wants him playing again, regardless of his ability. If liberal's were in charge of innovation, we'd be living in caves and paying for sunlight.

Read his bio. Trump is a loser.
Trump is such a loser that his fanbase went triggered after he won the election, and then after he won, he wrote a book called "What Happened". LOL

Forum List

Back